Chapter 15

Just Married.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day started out boring for Mr Kwon Yuri, his training was becoming overwhelming for his exhausted being and he missed his family so much. 

" KWON YURI! "

" Yuri! Wake up your idea and move! " 

" ARE YOU A HANDICAP? " 

Yuri's whole day could be defined in those 3 sentences. His whole training session had been so screwed up that he almost fought with the trainor. 

" Shut up! " Yuri screamed back, throwing his weights onto the floor. He had enough of being drilled like a dog, it wasn't like he was doing this because he wanted to. 

If it wasn't for his father, Yuri would still be in Seoul with his family where he could feel happy and relaxed without anything to bother about. Yoona was aware of the consequences Yuri would face if he skipped this competition especially since it was the practice before the championship. 

" You think I wanted to be here? I ing hate it here! If it wasn't for the man I call my father, you won't even see me here. Stop drilling me like a damn dog. If you had a family, you would miss them till your heart hurts and your entire being would be tempted to collapse. " 

With that said, Yuri walked away with his head held high. He wasn't regretting anything he said for he knew that he was being honest in front of everyone. 

None of them would ever understand what he was going through until they had a family of their own. 

*

 

 

" Hyung, focus please.. One more time and you'll be deported back to Seoul. " Minho sighed, walking into the room with his towel hanging over his shoulder. 

" The faster the better. " Yuri muttered, covering his face with the pillow.

Yoona was in Korea handling everything single-handedly without him around and he couldn't feel more guilty than ever before. Sehun and Soojung could be a handful when they wanted to be and Yoona might not always have the energy to entertain them all the time.

Tiffany was going for her physiotherapy regularly and Jessica, more often than not, volunteered to keep her company in case Tiffany needed someone with her. 

" Just a few more days to the swimming meet and you'll be able to return to Seoul. Don't keep thinking about it though, alright? It'll feel like a longer time. " 

Yuri pouted to himself and took out his phone, looking at the wallpaper on his phone which was none other than Yoona herself. 

He remembered how Yoona called every morning to check on his health and progress, reminding him to take care of himself until Soojung fell sick. 

Flashback. 

Yuri was putting on his shirt when the light from his laptop blinked continuously. He walked to it and realised Yoona was calling him on skype. 

" Yuri!! " Yoona waved cutely and pulled Soojung onto her lap with Sehun sitting beside her. The 3 looking at Yuri from the other side of the laptop. 

" Yoong.... Sehun, Soojungie! " Yuri waved back and flashed his charming smile, making Yoona's heart pump faster than before. 

The couple could feel both their hearts aching at the sight of their lover, both had lost some weight and it was evident to either. 

" Appa, I miss you! " Soojung pouted and placed both hands on the laptop screen, hoping that she would be able to touch Yuri's face. 

" I miss you too, sweetie. " Yuri smiled weakly and sent a flying kiss to his pouting little princess, making her mood lift up slightly. 

Soojung wanted to start crying the moment she saw Yuri's face on the screen but she knew Yoona would have a tough time trying to calm her down afterwards. 

Therefore, she tried her best to hold it in. 

" Appa! " 

" Hey Sergeant, how's everything at home? " 

" Everything is fine! Sergeant Sehun is waiting for General Appa to return so Sehun can take a rest. Sehun's very tired... " Sehun pouted at his father, hiding his face behind his stuffed toy. 

" Appa's coming back soon, alright? I promise... " Yuri saluted, hoping Sehun would adhere to his weak attempt at trying to lift the gloomy atmosphere. 

Yoona looked up and met Yuri's sad puppy eyes and she couldn't help but let out a small smile, she missed him just as much. 

" Sehun, bring your sister to bed and make sure the air-con isn't too cold. Good night, babies... " Yoona kissed both of them on the forehead. 

Yuri waved to the twins and sent them flying kisses. 

Finally, the couple could have some alone time. Yoona was going to treasure this as much as she could, knowing that she might be busy for the next few days. 

" I miss you, beautiful... " Yuri whined at his lover and supported his face with both hands, pouting at his giggling wife. 

" I miss you too, babe. " Yoona giggled and mimicked her husband's actions, tilting her head in an adorable manner to match Yuri's gaze. 

"  How's everything at home? " 

" So far, so good... Ah! Sehun won a little prize at school for having the cleanest teeth among all the boys. Hehe, it was really cute to watch him go up on stage. " Yoona was thinking back to the day where she attended the prize-giving and she loved the way Sehun smiled at her proudly. 

Yuri pouted even more, he missed Sehun's first award. 

" Yah....... Why do you keep pouting today? " Yoona clicked her tongue and stared at Yuri with one of her teasing expressions. 

" I miss all of you too much, I guess. I keep thinking of you and the kids. I think I'm gonna go crazy soon. " Yuri rolled his eyes and sat back on his chair. 

Yoona could feel herself nearly giving in to temptation but she took a deep breath and kept mum, she wasn't going to ruin the surprise that could make Yuri so happy.

" Ah.. Soojung's running a fever. I forgot to tell you.. I might not be able to talk to you for the next few days so I can moniter our little princess... " Yoona bit her lip, trying her best to look sad and tired.

" HUWHATTTTTT? " Yuri exclaimed. 

Yoona faked an even sadder expression and nodded at her husband, trying to contain her giggles at his shocked expression. Yuri was just too cute for her some times. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter