Chapter 12

Just Married.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Noona, so what are you planning to do now? You can't possibly be watching over my cousin for so long. She has no clue where you are or how you are. " Yuri sighed exasperatedly. 

It had been 2 weeks since Tiffany's return and Jessica still had no clue about it. Yoona offered Tiffany to stay for the time being because she didn't want to bother her mother. 

Tiffany agreed and she took the bedroom next to the couple. 

" Yuri, I've been gone for so long. I can't afford to miss out anymore. " Tiffany muttered softly, looking at her legs that were now dimmed as useless to her. 

" Urgh. But Sica-noona is so blur. " Yuri whined in frustration as his wife came strolling into the room with 3 cups of coke. It was still in the early morning and the kids were at school while these 3 decided to catch up. 

" Stop whining. Gosh, don't you ever get tired of it? " Yoona teased and high-fived with the giggling redhead. Yuri was obviously the best target of bullying. 

" Nope. I know you don't, so why would I? " Yuri smirked in victory when his wife pouted, slapping his arm before looking away with a tint of pink on her cheeks. 

Tiffany just smiled. She had missed this sort of teasing when she was gone. It wasn't her fault that her father had fallen sick, it was how she needed the money so desperately that she agreed to everything hastily. 

" Unnie, stop thinking about it. " Yoona held Tiffany's hand softly, caressing it comfortingly. She didn't have to know. Seeing the tears in Tiffany's eyes were enough to tell her everything. 

Yuri rubbed Tiffany's head soothingly, the older girl never meant any of this to happen. Knowing Mr Jung, it was definitely his style to make others do things for him forcefully. 

Looking at the clock, Yoona gasped. The couple was supposed to go to the airport to send the Choi Family off to New York. 

" Unnie, do you mind if Yuri and I leave for awhile? We have to go to the airport. " Yoona whispered guiltily but it wasn't something they could back out from. 

Yuri had to drive Sooyoung's Porsche back to his house for him while Yoona would drive their own car back. 

" Sure, Yoong. Are Sehun and Soojung still in school? "

" Yeap, I'll pick them up on my way back. " Yoona smiled and pulled her husband with her. 

" Noona, are you going to be fine alone? " Yuri asked worriedly and held Tiffany's shoulder. He couldn't imagine what would happen if Jessica decided to come back from the stay with Yunho. 

" Yes, I'm fine. Don't worry. " Tiffany smiled and pushed the couple out of the room. She was getting better at managing her body. Lifting herself with her two arms, she managed to sit on the bed.

Pulling her legs one by one, she managed to get on the bed. 

Tiffany beamed slightly, her tears dropped. She was now able to manage herself without anyone helping her. Showering was still an issue but the Kwons had a bathtub, it was no problem. 

*

*

*

*

" Sooyoung-ah, hurry up. We have to go check-in. " Hyoyeon sighed exasperatedly. Her husband and daughter were still eating their MacDonald's breakfast. 

The family were supposed to visit Sooyoung's sister in New York because she was getting married in a week. The shikshin rolled his eyes and checked his phone.

From: Black Bean

Noona, we're on the way. Sorry, we're a bit late. Do you need anything else? 

Hyoyeon smiled at the text. Yuri was amazingly close to her, he knew her even better than Sooyoung did. The shikshin often went to the tanned kid for advice. 

She remembered how Yuri was there for her when she was on the verge of giving up on everything. 

Flashback. 

" Hyoyeon-Noona! " Yuri screamed happily as he looked at the blonde with open arms. He had just woken up from the heavy blizzard last week. 

" Yuri! " Hyoyeon ran into his arms and patted his head gently. 

Yuri first met Hyoyeon because they were in the same dance class in school. They danced together and practiced non-stop, trying to improve themselves without leaving the other behind. 

Yuri had gotten the biggest scare of his life when he first heard that Hyoyeon had been skipping classes without anyone knowing the reason why. 

The blonde's grades were average, she was doing well in her activities as well as dancing. Heck, she was the head of the dance club. 

So why?

He then decided that he would get her address and pay her a short visit. Yuri was not one to show any concern to a normal friend unless he or she meant something.  

Hyoyeon was like an elder si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter