Chapter 21

Just Married.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Long chapter ahead! Please get your heart ready to melt with fluff and sweetness when Mrs Kwon brings Yoona shopping :] 

 

--- 

 

Jessica was sitting in the balcony with a glass of wine, staring into the beautiful night sky. She was always that one person who loved gazing at the stars as if they spoke to her, a language only she could understand. Even when she was a little girl, Jessica always curled up in the corner of her bedroom, looking at the stars. 

“Baby?”

Jessica heard the soft mumble and she immediately turned around, finding her precious girl who had fallen asleep on the couch awaking from her slumber. 

“Hey, Fany... Did you have a good sleep?”

Tiffany nodded her head and lifted both hands to rub her eyes, unaware of how cute she looked in front of Jessica. The ice princess was already smiling like a moron as she admired the sight of Tiffany in front of her. Seeing Tiffany was enough to wipe away her frustrations and worries, it made Jessica happier every single time.

“Stop staring at me...” Tiffany whined, hiding her face in the blanket. “But you're so damn beautiful…” Jessica whispered and climbed onto the couch, turning their positions so Tiffany would be lying on top of her.

The two lovers just stared into each other's eyes, not requiring any words to express the feelings they felt. Tiffany saw Jessica's eyes dart between her own and her lips yet she wasn't making a move. Tiffany pushed herself up slightly, supporting herself with her elbows while Jessica supported her waist. 

“You know my lips are yours...” Tiffany whispered seductively and dove in to taste Jessica's lips, not giving the blonde to protest or reply. 

Jessica moaned slightly into Tiffany's mouth as her grip around Tiffany's waist tightened, hugging her precious girl closer to her. She could already feel Tiffany's little muscle begging for entrance and she gladly opened, letting their tongues speak for them without words. Tiffany deepened the kiss, tilting her head to the side so she could taste more of Jessica's sweet cavern. 

Tears started to escape Jessica's eyes, emotions overwhelming her. Tiffany immediately broke the kiss when her fingers had touched a wet spot beside Jessica's eyes.

“Sica, what's wrong?” Tiffany asked worriedly, cupping Jessica's face as she brushed away the tears with her fingers. 

Jessica was just so thankful that Tiffany was back by her side. She couldn't remember the last time she had smiled genuinely before Tiffany came back and her heart leaped for joy when things cleared themselves; revealing the actual reason for her departure. Jessica always thought that Tiffany had fallen out of love with her when it couldn't be further than the truth for Tiffany buried herself with thoughts of Jessica every single day until she came back. 

How could she express this in just a few words? 

“I've missed you so much...”

Tiffany's heart broke when she heard Jessica's voice crack and she immediately hugged the blonde girl to her neck, pressing soft kisses on her girlfriend's head as she leaned backwards, letting Jessica rest on her this time. She didn't know how much Jessica suffered without her but that didn't matter, she would spend the rest of her life making it up to her. 

“I've missed you so much, baby. I have never once stopped thinking about you when I was away. I couldn't even stop myself from looking at your pictures…” Tiffany revealed, her tone becoming more and more shy as the end of her sentence approached. 

 

Flashback. 

Tiffany was lying on the hospital bed, staring at the ceiling again. She had nothing better to but she didn't mind, because staring at the ceiling didn't give her any pain or betray her trust. She kept asking herself why she went along with Mr Jung's words. 

Oh right. Because he did a good job of making her feel like ; making her feel like she wasn't worth Jessica's love or time and that was enough to make her back off. The one thing Mr Jung used to his advantage was that he knew Tiffany would do anything for Jessica, literally anything. 

“Miyoung, how are you feeling?”

Her aunt came strolling in, trying not to look affected by the sight that greeted her although her heart was being shattered to pieces. 

“Fine.”

Yeah, anything but fine.

How could she be fine when she left Jessica, Yuri and Yoona in such a complicated mess? Then, Tiffany was in such a frenzy after receiving notice that she only had 2 days to leave Jessica or her father would have to go without treatment and eventually pass on so she had to come out with a messy plan somehow. 

Aunt held out a small, pink box, “Look.. I… I don't know what happened between you and Sica but I brought these in case you needed them…”

Tiffany broke down the moment she saw the contents of the box, revealing her memories with Jessica over their short 2 years together. Pictures; cards; letters and more filled the box to the brim and her old phone was lying on top, completing the box of memories. 

“Jessie…” Tiffany mumbled, hugging the box to her chest as she continued to cry on the bed.

She thought nothing could be worse than breaking her own as well as Jessica's heart but here she was, suffering in greater torment than just breaking hearts. It's even worse when you know you've already broken yours and someone else's heart, yet you wouldn't let go of things that remind you of it. 

Tiffany knew it very well.

Ever since that day, not a single day had passed by without Tiffany looking or talking to Jessica's picture, trying to picture it as her talking to her girlfriend as per normal. It was really so tough and Tiffany was crumbling to pieces, she could feel it in her veins. 

Flashback end. 

 

“Oh God, Fany...”

Jessica hugged Tiffany as tight as she could, wanting to make up for the times where she couldn't protect her from her own father. Tiffany just returned the hug, sobbing softly into Jessica's neck. She would rather have just died when she fell down the stairs rather than withstand the feeling of not having Jessica close to her.

God was trying to send a message when he kept her alive and until now, she never forgot what the angel said in her dreams. 

God keeps his toughest battles for the strongest people. When there's a will, there's a way. There's always a solution to everything; just like how there's always a rainbow after a mixture of rain and sunshine.

The couple lay there, quietly sobbing in each other's embrace. If only Mr Jung had stayed out of their lives and let Jessica grow up by herself, Tiffany wouldn't have suffered and gotten paralyzed in the process. Yuri and Yoona wouldn't have their relationship jeopardized and Yuri wouldn't have suffered as he tried to regain Yoona's trust even for something that he didn't do. 

“I promise that from today onwards, no one will hurt you without getting through me... I ing swea---”

“We will protect each other, Jung Sooyeon. I'm not a baby. I can protect myself.”

Tiffany stuck her tongue out at Jessica, only to have it shoved back into when Jessica turned it into another one of their lovely, passionate kisses.

This darn ert....

 

 

---

 

 

Mrs Kwon had been watching Yoona change dresses from two hours ago and she was tirelessly ordering Yoona to try everything; wanting her daughter-in-law to look her utmost beautiful tonight. Yuri had emphasized countless times that he wanted Yoona to be the most beautiful woman tonight but he definitely didn't mean torturing his poor wife by making her enter countless shops. 

“Not this!”

“God, no! WHY WOULD YOU EVEN SUGGEST THIS?”

“NOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

“Over my dead body.” 

And there came that one perfect dress, which finally made Mrs Kwon shut . Yoona looked absolutely gorgeous with that sweet shade of lavender highlighting her milky skin, emphasizing her assets and long legs. No wonder Yuri fell for this woman, Mrs Kwon thought. Yoona was practically the whole package, Yuri was just lucky that Yoona picked him out of the countless suitors she had. 

“You look beautiful, Yoongie. Yuri's gonna fall even deeper for you and bang his head so hard...” Mrs Kwon praised, making Yoona flush pink at the thought of her husband going nuts over her. 

Yoona was happy that Mrs Kwon had brought her shopping and all but there was a question that was constantly bugging her at the back of her mind: Why was Mrs Kwon insisting that they find a dress by today? Yuri could have brought her to get one any other time if not today.

“Umma, are we done? I'm really tired...” Yoona pouted, holding the ends of her dress. Mrs Kwon looked at her phone, “Hm... Not just yet. I have to get something for that silly boy...”

Well, it was supposed to be Yoona who should be buying a gift for Yuri but what can we expect from DumbYul who didn't plan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter