Chapter 31

Just Married.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri had been waiting in the living room alone for the longest time now; Yoona chased him out of his own room to talk to their precious son and there had been nothing. He was now sitting on the floor in the balcony with a glass of milk in hand, an apple in the other. Even his original plan of going for his morning jog was ruined the moment he saw Yoona throwing her guts up in the bathroom. 

“Appa?”

“Hi, baby girl.” Yuri smiled and stretched out an arm to his princess walking around in her pyjamas; Soojung had gone straight to bed when she reached home from school. Yuri gave Soojung a kiss on the cheek when she plopped herself in his lap, “how was your nap? Did you have a good sleep with Mr Furry?”

Soojung giggled and held out her favourite teddy bear, playfully her father’s cheek with its paw. She wondered where her brother was but she loved spending time with her father as well; when she was younger, Yuri was always taking care of her since Sehun was a handful and Yoona had her way to make sure Sehun didn’t make a fuss wherever he was – hence, Yuri learnt how to manage his baby girl and to make Yoona’s load a lot lighter too.

“Soojung,” Yuri cuddled her into his arms, “do you know if anything happened to Sehun at school today?”

At Soojung's change of expression, Yuri was well aware that the young one had some idea of what happened to Sehun back in school. It was a rare case where one didn't know what happened to their twin because both of them were always stuck at the hip, despite the fact that they were usually at loggerheads - in school, both Soojung and Sehun had each other's backs. 

“Soojung.” Yuri gently nudged Soojung and turned the little girl to face him, “tell Appa what you know.”

 

Flashback. 

Sehun had gone to pick some flowers for their mother who had been feeling under the weather for some time (Yuri hadn't experienced it yet since he was busy at work) and Soojung waited at the treehouse patiently; the playground at school had to be the twins' favourite since no one ever went there for fear of getting dirty - the treehouse practically belonged to both of them and it was fun when no one bothered. 

“SOOOJUNGGGG!!”

The little girl leaped to her feet and looked around worriedly; that was definitely her brother screaming – Sehun never screams or shouts for her in school because it was embarrassing to him. She frowned when she couldn’t see Sehun; where in the world could he be when his voice sounded so clear? 

“HUNNIEEEE!!!”

It was only then did Soojung hear some sort of whimpering below and she ran to the other end of the treehouse, only to find Sehun lying on the ground. Soojung’s eyes widened fearfully and she scampered down the ladder, hurrying to help her brother up before he died. Sehun forced a smile when he saw Soojung running towards him - thank God his sister was around. 

Sehun whimpered softly when he felt himself being supported to sit up, “o-ouch, it hurts... Be gentle, Ddudungie!” Soojung could feel tears gather in her eyes at the wounds all over Sehun's knees; her brother was not a clumsy person so there was no way he could have fallen on his own. “H-Hunnie… who bullied you?!” Soojung whispered angrily, her small hands clenching into fists. 

There was no answer from her twin brother but Soojung could faintly see the backview of a few boys running towards a classroom; and they held a few flowers as well as a wallet as they fled.

Flashback end.

 

Yoona could feel the blood in her body rush to her head, angry at what Sehun had just revealed to her - how could bullies like that get away with what they did to her son? This was completely unacceptable. She wanted to know what the teachers were doing and what the hell was the security guard doing when all this occured - she didn't send Sehun to school to get bullied and his money stolen. 

“Baby, why didn’t you tell Ssam?” Yoona asked, running her fingers through Sehun’s hair, “are you going to let them continue bullying you? Did they bully Soojung too?”

Sehun shook his head timidly; he wouldn’t let them bully his sister if he could help it – if anyone laid a wrongful finger on Soojung, he would run after them before they could finish saying ‘I’m-sorry.’ Soojung meant the world to him; even though they often fought and puled each other’s hair out, Soojung protected him as and when she wanted to so he would do the same for her.

“Umma, I don’t want to go to school anymore…”

“KWON YURI! GET YOUR HERE!”

Yoona smiled apologetically at Sehun when he threw his hands upon his ears; his mother’s voice was so loud sometimes. She wrapped her arms around her son and sat up against the headboard, allowing Sehun to rest his head on her chest. Granted that she wanted to settle this issue, she knew she would end up in the bathroom throwing up before she could even talk to Sehun's teacher. 

Perhaps, her husband should do this job. 

Sehun finally laughed when he heard the room door bang open, revealing his father and his sister who had charged all the way there from the balcony; Yuri was still holding his milk and his apple in both hands which made it even funnier. Soojung huffed and used both hands to push Yuri aside, running into the room to climb onto the bed - Sehun didn't talk to her even when they were on the way home. 

“Hunnie!”

Soojung tackled her brother off Yoona’s lap, hugging him for dear life, “you didn’t talk to me all day! I missed you!” Sehun smiled and planted a big, sloppy kiss on Soojung’s cheek; the twins rolled around the bed in their embrace, ignoring the tender smiles and gazes thrown at them by their parents. 

Yoona felt a pair of strong arms drape around her shoulder and she held one, planting kisses all over her husband's knuckles. “Why’d you call me, Yoong?” Yuri asked, leaning closer to Yoona as he took a deep whiff of Yoona’s sweet-smelling hair. She was about to say something when she felt butterfly kisses being placed along her neck; Yuri would simply have to hear it later.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter