Chapter 28

Just Married.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mr Jung paced around his bedroom, eyes tightly shut as he tried his best to remember how Tiffany could have gotten so badly hurt. Yes, he did want to separate them, he admitted but there was no way he would possibly allow Tiffany to be hurt. In short, his only intention was for them to break up and for Jessica to marry a man in the future; hurting Tiffany was not in his agenda.

“What are you up to now, Mr Jung?”

“What do you mean, Mrs Jung?”

A tender smile appeared on Mrs Jung’s face and she walked towards her husband, hugging his waist gently. “What are you thinking about, Yeobo?” Mr Jung held onto his wife’s arms and sighed, “I’m just trying to figure out how Tiffany got into this state? I swear, I never meant to hurt her like this. All I wanted was for both of them get married and have children with a good husband.” 

“Maybe,” Mrs Jung hesitated till she felt a soft caress on her hand, gesturing her to continue her sentence, “you should stay out of this. I think we need to let Sooyeon live her own life. She’s not a young girl anymore, she’s a matured woman now.”

“… You think so?”

“I know so.”

 

 

---

 

 

 

It was a beautiful morning, Yoona thought. She had woken up to the smell of scrambled eggs and bacon, probably the work of her lovely husband who always put his family first. Lying in bed was probably the only thing she wanted to do for the rest of the day but considering the amount of noise that was being made from downstairs, the woman could only assume her twins were wide awake. 

Yoona lazily dragged herself out of bed and threw a tank top over her bare body, putting on a pair of FBTs to cover up. She let out a soft yawn and ran her fingers through her disheveled hair, making her way down the stairs. As soon as the smell of a ready cooked breakfast entered her senses, Yoona felt herself become more awake.

“Mmm… Yul?” Yoona mumbled, moving into the kitchen like a zombie, “I’m hungry…”

Yuri chuckled, shaking his head as he flipped another pancake; if he didn’t know better, he would have thought of Yoona as a cute baby girl begging for breakfast. Then again, Yoona hadn’t behaved like that ever since their twins were born or even if she did, it was a once in a blue moon kind of thing. And now that she was behaving like this of her own accord, Yuri needed to make sure Yoona was like that for the rest of the day.

It was only then Yoona realized that Yuri was wearing nothing but a pair of boxers and an apron over his bare torso... HOLY MOLY. Yoona could feel herself salivating; Yuri's muscles were bulging and they never looked so heavenly before. 

“Hungry?” Yuri asked, “come here and kiss me before I give you your breakfast, baby.”

Damn, if Yuri wanted a kiss then she’ll give it to him.

Going by Yuri’s statement, Yoona marched up to her husband and grabbed the spatula before placing it on the counter. “What are you doing, Yoong?” Yuri couldn’t say another word before his lips were engulfed by Yoona’s hungry ones, his waist being gripped tightly since Yoona had no intention of letting go anytime soon – last night’s session was definitely not enough.

Yuri tried not to let Yoona’s body touch his since he didn’t know if the apron was dirty or not but Yoona didn’t seem to care, since his back was practically pressed against the counter behind him. In fact, Yoona seemed to be enjoying the domination she had over her husband if anything.

Just as Yoona’s hands reached the hem of Yuri’s apron, there was timely interruption.

“UMMA! TOO EARLY IN THE MORNING FOR THIS!”

The couple broke apart immediately with Yuri straightening out his apron and Yoona quickly rushed to her twins. “Soojung, baby, don’t shout so early in the morning.” Sehun didn’t care about the ruckus; he just wanted to go back to sleep after being dragged out of bed by his sister. He pushed Soojung aside and wrapped his arms around Yoona’s neck, burying his face into his mother’s shoulder.

“Aigoo, my baby…” Yoona cooed, lifting Sehun into her arms as she rocked him back and forth, “Soojung-ah, if you want to come out of the room then come out on your own. You don’t have to wake your brother up if he wants to sleep, understand?”

A pout appeared on the little princess’ face as she stomped her way back into the living room. Yoona pressed her lips into a thin line and focused on lulling Sehun back to sleep since he was still so tired. Gently tapping Yuri's shoulder, Yoona sighed, “Yul… can you go and do something about Soojung while I put Sehun back in bed?” Yuri nodded and turned the stove, wiping his hands on his apron.

Being Soojung's outlet of anger sometimes, Yuri knew the exact words to say to calm his baby girl down; Soojung was a hot-tempered little girl but her heart was bigger than anyone else's and Yuri knew it. He momentarily took off the apron and bent down in front of Soojung, holding onto the little girl's hands. 

“Soojung…” Yuri tugged on her hands, “look at Appa.”

Soojung turned to her father with a crossed expression, not happy that even her father who spoiled her to the heavens, was also going to talk to her about that.

“Why did you wake Sehun up? You know if Sehun’s tired, you should let him sleep like what he does for you. He’s eaten breakfast without you before because he didn’t want to wake you, baby girl.”

When Soojung's shoulders slumped forward slightly, Yuri knew his baby girl was absorbing every word he said and her reflection was starting. He smiled and sat beside Soojung on the sofa, pulling her into his strong arms as he placed a kiss on her cheek. Soojung didn't waste anytime, snuggling into her father's warm body as she prepared to fall asleep again. 

“Seriously?”

Yuri shrugged innocently, mimicking a helpless expression as he rocked Soojung to sleep. He gulped and turned back to the TV, not daring to meet Yoona’s piercing gaze. Yoona sighed and rubbed her temples, approaching her husband who was already doing a good job of lulling their daughter to sleep; Yuri was still so bad with handling punishments for their kids.

“I told you to do something about Soojung’s behaviour, Yul,” Yoona sighed, sitting beside Yuri with a displeased expression, “I didn’t mean lull her back to sleep just because Sehun’s already asleep in the room.”

Yuri let his head rest against Yoona’s shoulder while Soojung comfortably fell asleep in his arms, “I did. I talke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter