Chapter 13

Just Married.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Well, this is awkward. " Yuri muttered as Jessica and Tiffany were sitting in front of him. Yoona sat beside him and held his hand, knowing how scared her husband got when it came to the two girls. 

" Yoong, why didn't you tell me that Tiffany was staying here? " Jessica asked, crossing her arms over chest. She wasn't angry but since it was something she never expected, there was some explaination to be done. 

" I'm sorry, Unnie. " Yoona apologised softly and grasped onto Yuri's hand for support. Yuri squeezed his wife's hand, knowing it wasn't even her fault to begin with. She just wanted to make sure Tiffany was taken care of. 

" Hahahahahah! You two should have seen your faces! Gosh, I love making fun of you two when I get the chance. " Jessica burst into her rare laughing fit and Tiffany giggled, watching Yuri's expression. 

" Yah, Noona! You made Yoong scared. " Yuri pouted and cupped his wife's face gently, rubbing the frown lines away from her forehead. 

" Sorry, Yoongie. We just felt like it was the perfect time to scare the both of you. " Tiffany wheeled herself to Yoona's seat and cupped the younger girl's face, kissing her forehead gently. 

Jessica and Yuri smiled at the sight. Yoona used to hate Tiffany ever since the incident at the pub about Yuri cheating on her and betraying Jessica. Looking at their reconciliation, it was simply beautiful for the two cousins to watch. 

" Noona. " 

" Yes? " Both Jessica and Tiffany answered before Yuri chuckled, clearing his throat. 

" Fany-noona, have you explained everything to this blondie? " Pointing at Jessica, Yuri hugged his wife and hid behind her before he stuck his tongue out at his cousin.

" Half of it. " Tiffany answered and patted Jessica's puffed up cheeks, giving the blonde a cute wink. Jessica bit her lips to stop herself from smiling. 

The four of them continued talking and laughing throughout the afternoon, feeling complete as a cute family once again like before. Jessica had never felt happier in her 4 years of being alone when Tiffany left them without a word. 

Yuri and Yoona went back to their own room and Jessica pushed Tiffany's wheelchair back into the room that they were now sharing. 

" Fany, can you go for treatment please? " Jessica looked at the redhead lying on the bed and watched how Tiffany struggled to get onto it. 

" Why? I've been living like this for quite some time and I'm doing fine too. " Tiffany flashed her blinding eye-smile at Jessica and rubbed the older girl's hand. 

" I want to see you up on your feet again. I would love to take care of you even if you're like this for the rest of your life. But I know you want to walk again. " 

Tiffany sighed, no one knew her better than the blonde herself. Indeed, she wanted to learn how to walk and run again. Might take quite a long time but it was worth it. Yuri, Yoona and Jessica had forgiven her and everyone was now waiting for Tiffany to go for treatment. 

" It's painful, Jessie. I don't want to go through the pain anymore. " Tiffany whispered, looking at her cripped legs with a gaze of sympathy for herself. 

" Baby....................... " Jessica murmured inaudibly and took Tiffany's hand into hers, looking into the redhead's eyes with her own teary ones. 

" I will be there with you. Through every step. If you fall, I'll catch you. If you're tired, I'll support you. " Jessica reassured and Tiffany could feel every word getting knocked into her head, the blonde was always brilliant with words. 

Tiffany patted the spot beside her, inviting Jessica to lie down with her. Jessica knew the twins were smart enough to wake them up if anything and they proved to be independent like their Appa and Umma. 

Climbing onto the bed beside the redhead, Tiffany immediately wrapped her arms around Jessica's waist and snuggled into the blonde's neck.  

" Don't leave me ever again........... " 

And with that, Tiffany fell asleep holding onto Jessica like her life depended on it. 

*

*

" Yoong, have a bite of this. " Yuri offered and wrapped his arms around Yoona's waist as they leaned against the pole. 

The couple was out on a date since Jessica and Tiffany had offered to babysit for the afternoon. Yoona had missed spending time with her husband so much and requested to go the amusement park. 

Yoona giggled and leaned into her husband's embrace as she took a bite of his hot dog. She could hear his heart beat through his shirt, making her giggle for a bit. 

" What do you wanna do after eating? " Yoona asked, looking at Yuri's child-like gaze. He loved coming to amusement parks and fairs like this, it made him feel younger like when he was a kid. 

Seeing Yuri get a chance to be a kid once more, she knew picking this place was perfect. Yoona could watch how Yuri embarrassed himself and be a childish little boy. 

" Hm, up to you. I'm fine with anything. " Yuri looked down slightly, meeting Yoona's eyes. 

There it came again. Yuri was a kid but he could also turn into a mature husband in a matter of seconds. His child-like gaze & his loving, charismatic gaze; his whines & his nagging. They were complete opposites of both personalities that he owned. 

Yoona interlocked her fingers with her husband's and tiptoed, kissing his cheek. Knowing that Yuri was having a hard time trying to balance his swimming and his family, she had prepared something special for tonight. Something that only the both of them would enjoy together. 

" Baby, when are you leaving for the next tournament? " Yoona leaned her head against Yuri's shoulder as the two walked towards the haunted house. 

" In about 2 weeks. I'm sorry, Yoong. I can't skip this one this time. " Yuri apologised weakly and turned to his wife, feeling apologetic whenever he had to leave her. 

Yoona was thankful that he managed to skip the previous one and she appreciated that he th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter