Chapter 6

Just Married.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Yul, can you please lower down the sound of your Xbox? " Yoona asked softly, rocking the adorable baby girl in her arms. 

Yoona as well as the twins were now healthy enough to be discharged and rest at home. Time had passed and Yoona was looking more radiant than ever, so was her childish husband. 

Unlike Soojung, Sehun was less active and didn't make as much noise as his sister. Soojung was an exact replica of Yoona herself while Sehun had more of Yuri's handsome looks. 

" Alright, Baby. Do you want me to end the game now or can I play for awhile more? " Yuri asked as he left the game on pause, focusing on his wife first. 

Yoona smiled. Kwon Yuri was just like any other kid. He asked for her permission before he did anything and it seemed like she now had 3 kids to take care of. 

" You can continue, just keep the volume down. " Yoona ruffled his hair. 

Soojung rubbed her face against Yoona's chest as she played with Yoona's fingers, on it for awhile. 

" Aigoo, you're hungry already? " Yoona began to her shirt before placing Soojung in front of her left nub, urging the little baby to drink her fill. 

Soojung's hunger never seemed to be satisfied, always yearning for milk. 

" She's drinking again? " Yuri asked in surprise, he himself was appalled at his baby girl's huge appetite. He was never a big eater so the genes must have come from Yoona.

Yoona nodded and Yuri's cheek before pulling him closer, pecking him on the lips. Yuri smiled as he looked into her big doe eyes, the love was filling the air. 

" WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! " 

Another cry was heard from upstairs, baby Sehun was calling for attention. Yuri kissed both his girls on the forehead and headed upstairs, whistling a tune to himself. Ever since his two kids were born, there was never a day that had gone by without him smiling like a goofy kid. 

" Sehun-ah. " He whispered, lifting the wailing baby. 

The baby boy stopped crying and rubbed his face against Yuri's arm, his tears wetting the tanned boy's arm. 

" My handsome boy. Stop crying and be strong like Appa, okay? " Yuri playfully kissed Sehun's chubby cheeks, making the little baby giggle as father and son had fun together. 

Yoona came walking in with a happy Soojung in her arms, the sight of Yuri playing with Sehun warming her heart. Yuri was leaning over the bed with Sehun lying on it, tickling the little boy.

Soojung wriggled in the doe eyed girl's arms, wanting to be put next to her brother for their father's attention.

Krystal Kwon Soo Jung might be Yoona's replica but she was no doubt a daddy's girl. Wherever Yuri was, she wanted to be and it seemed like she was fighting with Sehun for Yuri's love and care. 

" Looks like our beautiful princess is here to join us, Sehun-ah. Oh look! Our gorgeous queen is also here to join in the fun. " Yuri bowed to Yoona playfully as all of them giggled at his actions. 

After playing with their 2 beautiful children, the couple tucked them in gently and headed back to their room. Yoona took their towels and pushed her cheeky husband into the bathroom, both preparing to wash up. 

" Yah, Soojung seems to be fighting with all of us for you. I'm getting jealous. " Yoona hugged Yuri from the back as he brushed his teeth and pouted. 

" Why are you jealous of our daughter, Baby? " He teased and smiled widely, his toothpaste dripping from the sides of his lips. 

" Shut up. Oh my goodness, Yul.. Are you a kid or an adult? " Yoona facepalmed as she let go of him, wiping the dripping toothpaste from his lips with the towel. 

Yuri pouted and continued brushing his teeth while Yoona showered, after having a long sweaty day with the twins.

He chuckled after realising she had forgotten to bring her nightwear into the bathroom. He changed into his boxers and a loose shirt before washing his face. 

" I forgot about my clothes again... " 

Yuri let out a grin, shaking his head at his unbelievably cute wife. Fakin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter