Chapter 1

Just Married.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“We can say our own vows right?” Yoona asked shyly as she looked down, unable to look at her fiancée.

The priest smiled, “Yes, that's right, Miss Im.”

Yoona chuckled, “Kwon Yuri, my boyfriend of 7 years. You used to be the hottest player that I've always hated and despised in high school when I first transferred to Soshi High. Hyoyeon-unnie told me that you had a sad past and that you were actually very lonely, I chose not to believe it because we had a fight the previous day.

When I found out you had a bet with Taeyeon about making me fall for you, I let you wait in the rain for more than day. You fell sick and was admitted to the hospital, my heart really broke. You've really changed... changed to the beautiful Kwon Yuri that I'm gonna marry right now. I love you so much, Baby. More than you can ever imagine.” Yoona spoke each word as she looked into the groom's eyes. 

Yuri took out his handkerchief and wiped his tears away, touched by his girlfriend's words about him. He loved her so much, it was overwhelming sometimes but they knew better. Yoona sent a warm smile to the boy as she reached out, wiping his tears with her thumbs as she tiptoed and kissed his forehead lovingly. 

The audience started to tear upon seeing one of the grooms shedding tears of happiness.  

“Yoona, I'm sorry I broke your heart. From the start, I've always known you were different. You were the first girl to ever reject my advances and me. Whenever someone was flirting with me, I always hoped that I would one day, see jealousy reflected in those beautiful eyes of yours. I knew I needed you; I just didn't wanna admit it because I was one of the most popular guys. 

It would have made me lose face. But now, here I am standing in front of you. Marrying you has got to be a sign that we're meant to be. I love you so much, Im Yoona. In this life and the many more to come.” The tanned guy said as he rubbed his nape sheepishly, earning a cute giggle from the girl in front of him in a beautiful white gown. 

The best man, Taeyeon patted his best friend's shoulder supportively and winked at his girlfriend right across the stairs, Sunny. She was the bridesmaid as well as Yoona's cousin.

“Choi Sooyoung. I love you so much. Today's a beautiful day because your sworn brother and my dongsaeng are getting married too. Long ago, a guy like you was nothing but a dream and a prayer. Thank you for being what you are today. The one who would protect me from people with ill intentions? I promise to love you, Sooyoung. Cooking might not be something I like to do, but I will learn to cook whatever you like to eat. Only for you.” Hyoyeon smiled and fiddled with her flowers nervously.

Sooyoung gulped nervously, “Hyobaby, I will love you without conditions and terms. Honor you with gifts and love each and everyday. I will laugh with you when you're happy, comfort with you when you're sad, pick you up when you falter, to guide you when you feel lost and deserted from everything. I will be the biggest fan and the ever-present audience for you. I'm not sweet but these words are from my heart, I love you.”

Everyone clapped and some even stood up, supporting the couples as they continued to blush madly. 

After a short and peaceful silence, the audience calmed down as the priest proceeded with the process. 

“Do you, Kwon Yuri take this woman, Im Yoona to be your lawfully wedded wife? Do you promise t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter