Chapter 7

Mr. Eye Smile

          Two weeks passed, Jong Kook and Eun Joo were still coping up with each other. They always eat together. Jong Kook accompanied Eun Joo to school when he didn’t have a an important meeting. They were happy but still Jong Kook always thought about Eun Hye.

          One day, Jong Kook went into her tomb and brings flowers.

          “I’m sorry…I’m the worst…I let our daughter suffer because of a jerk like me…You’re still in my heart and mind Eun Hye-yah…I will take care of our Eun Joo…She’s so wonderful…She really looks like you…How much I dreamed you were here with us…but I know it will never going to happen…I love you and I will always do…Guide me to be the best Father to Eun Joo…” he said with his tears falling from his eyes.

          He wipes his tears. “You know there is this woman…She as crazy enough to slap me…Silly…and she can face my temper…She always looks at my eyes when she talks to me…and Eun Joo really likes her…Her name was Song Ji Hyo…because of her I get my senses back…” he smiles. “ An amazing woman isn’t she?...” he added and looks at the sky.

~~~~~~~~~~

          10:30 in the evening, Jong Kook went home from office. He finishes some paper works that’s needed tomorrow. He locked his car and went inside the house. He loosens up his tie and went to the kitchen. Then he saw Eun Joo sitting at the chair and Ji Hyo was cooking.

          “What are you cooking?...” Jong Kook asked.

          “You’re here Appa~…” Eun Joo said and kisses his cheek. Jong Kook smells the scent of the food and walk towards Ji Hyo. She immediately covers the food. “It’s nothing…” Ji Hyo said.

          “Nothing?...What is it?...I’m hungry…”

          “I can prepare something else to you…” she said.

          “Appa~…you can’t eat that…it’s Ramyeon…”

          “Ram-yeon?...” Jong Kook utters.

          “Jinja Mian~…I know you don’t like this food for Eun Joo…I’m sorry…She’s really craving for it…” Ji Hyo apologizes.

          “Please Appa~…” Eun Joo said with cute voice.         

          “Araseo…for my Eun Joo…” he smiles at her and sits beside her. Ji Hyo was done cooking and put it at the table. She gave chopsticks and bowl to them. Ji Hyo and Eun Joo started to eat and Jong Kook just stares at them. “Try it…its delicious…” Ji Hyo said. Jong Kook gets some noodles and eats it. He was really hungry so he eats more. Ji Hyo was and Eun Joo stops eating because Jong Kook eats it all. After he eats, he burps and looks at them.

          “Should I cook more?...” Ji Hyo said.

          “No…”

          “Appa…it’s delicious right?...We’ll eat it every day…” Eun Joo said.

          He nodded. “Not every day baby…it’s not healthy…Let’s go upstairs…” he said and carries Eun Joo. He felt shy to her. He really ate it all.

~~~~~~~~~~

          Morning, Jong Kook was at his mall’s gym working out. Then Kyung Min came. “Good Morning my friend…” Kyung Min greeted him. Jong Kook was running at the treadmill and Kyung Min does too.

          “It’s not your schedule to work out…Why are you here?...” Kyung Min asked.

          “I ate ramyeon last night…”

          “WHAT?!...You ate ram-YEON???...For real?...”

          “Ji Hyo-ssi cooked it…I was really hungry…”

          “Waaaa…Ji Hyo-ssi is really jjang…” Kyung Min thumbs up and smiles at him.

~~~~~~~~~~

          Evening, Eun Joo was at the RM Restaurant. Ji Hyo brings her to Jae Suk Oppa’s restaurant. And now they’re all eating dinner with Joong Ki and her Auntie.

          “You’re really cute Eun Joo-yah…Eat more okay?...” Jae Suk said and smiles to her.

          “Thank you Ahjussi…” Eun Joo smiles.

          After they ate, Gwang Soo, Haha and Joong Ki were playing with Eun Joo. Ji Hyo’s handphone rings.

          *Incoming call Kim Jong Kook…*

          “Ne~…Kim Jong Kook-ssi…”

          “Are you still there at your place?...” he asked. He knew because she told him so.

          “Ne~…We’re still here…Were at the restaurant beside my flower shop…Don’t worry were going home too…”

          “Wait for me…I’ll fetch you…I’m on my way…” he said.

          “Okay…”

          *End of Call*

          After 30 minutes, Jong Kook arrives to the restaurant. Eun Joo hugs him right away when she sees him. Jong Kook carries her. “Appa…I’ll introduce you to Pretty Unnie’s friends…” Eun Joo said and points each one of them. “Haha Ahjussi, Gwang Soo Ahjussi, Gary Ahjussi, Joong Ki Oppa…he’s Pretty Unnie’s brother...and…oh Suk Jin Ahjussi…Jae Suk Ahjussi…”

          Jong Kook bows at them and he recognized Jae Suk. “Hyung…” Jong Kook said. “Jong Kook-ah…It’s really you…It’s been a long time…” Jae Suk walks towards him and hugs him.

          “You know each other?...” Ji Hyo asked.

          “Of course…His wife was my friend…That’s why I remember her while looking to Eun Joo…”

          “She really looks like her…” Jong Kook said.

          “I’m grateful you’re both doing fine…” Jae Suk said.

          After that, they went home. Eun Joo and Ji Hyo fell asleep at the car. Eun Joo was at the back seat and Ji Hyo was beside the driver’s seat. Jong Kook take off his seatbelt and turns to Ji Hyo. He was about to wake her up when her head suddenly falls to the left side. He catches it with his right hand. He takes away the strands of her hair from her face using his left hand. He looks at her eyes, to her nose down to her lips. Jong Kook’s heart starts to beat abnormally. Then he didn’t notice that his head was slowly moving into hers.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Kyaaaaa >////< 
Sorry for errors I hope you enjoyed it.
Thanks ^^