Chapter 37

Mr. Eye Smile

 

          Jong Kook bridges the gap and slowly kisses her lips.

          After that kiss, Jong Kook looks at her then smiles sweetly, a smile that shows how happy he is that very moment. Ji Hyo can’t even hide how happy she is. The man she loves is in front of her. She looks at him with her apologetic eye.

          “I didn’t mean to lea--…” she started to talk but Jong Kook put his finger to .

          He shakes his head. “You don’t need to explain Ji Hyo-yah…All of my question has already been answered…Knowing that you still love me is enough…I’m just so happy…I didn’t know this day will come…” a tear fell from his eyes and hugs her tightly.

          “I want to see you Joon…” then he said.

          Ji Hyo is bit flustered. She looks at him asking.

          Jong Kook just smiles. “He’s my son…I’m sure of that…” then he gave him a meaningful look that makes her cheeks burn.

          “So let’s go…” Jong Kook said and clasps her hand into his.

          They went to her apartment. They enter the house and Joong Ki looks at them surprise. He notices their hands. “Hyung~…Why are you here?...” Joong Ki asked. Jong Kook scratches his head and smiles pinkishly. “Araseo Hyung…I get you already…” Joong Ki smiles. Joong Ki is carrying Joon in his arms.

          “Can I hold him?...” Jong Kook asked.

          “Of course…Hyung…”

          Jong Kook walks towards them and gets Joon. The little one keeps on smiling looking at him. He kisses his forehead and tears fall from his eyes.          
         “Mianhe Joon-ah…I’m not there when you need me and your Eomma…Appa will always be here…Appa…loves you my Joonie…”

          Ji Hyo felt his loneliness. Her tears also fall from her eyes. Joong Ki is just so happy looking at them.

          “Ap…Ap..pa…pa…” then Joon utters with his cute baby voice.

          The three were flustered and so happy. “That’s right…Joon-ah…I’m your Appa…” Jong Kook felt so proud. Ji Hyo walks towards them and they hug each other.

          4PM, Joong Ki decided to go back to Seoul. “Hyung I’ll be going…I know you have a lot to catch up…” he said. “Don’t go home yet Joong Ki-yah…You can stay at my hotel…Ara will be coming here tomorrow…” Jong Kook said. “Okay Hyung~…I’ll just stay at the hotel…” he said.

          “I’ll tell them you’re coming…Don’t worry about anything and just relax there…”

          “Okay Hyung~…Bye Joonie…” he said then left.

~~~~~~~~~~

          The three spend some precious ime together. They bath Joon together. The two can’t hide how happy they are. The feeling of being together again, they felt so overwhelmed. Jong Kook can’t stop staring Ji Hyo and Joon. She’s putting bath soap to Joon. Ji Hyo felt his stare and then she looks at him.

          “Why?...” she asked.

          “Nothing…I’m just…so happy…that I still can’t believe you two were right here in front of me…” he said.

          Ji Hyo smiles sweetly then kisses his lips.

          “I’m so happy too…and we won’t disappear again…” she said. Joon is smiling while looking at his parents.

          8PM, after eating dinner Ji Hyo need to go to her flower shop. “I just came here…Can you postpone that?...” Jong Kook complains. “It’s urgent Oppa…I’ll be coming back…I promise…” she said and hugs him. “Take care of Joonie…” she added then leaves.

          “What will your Eomma be doing there hmmm?...Let’s just play while waiting for her…” he said to Joon.

          After an hour, Joon fell asleep. Jong Kook lays him into his crib. Then someone knock on the door. Jong Kook felt excited to open the door knowing it was Ji Hyo but to his disappointment it is Sang Wook.

          Sang Wook is flustered seeing him.

          “Is Ji Hyo’s home?...” he asked.

          “She went to the flower shop…” Jong Kook said shortly.

          “Can I come in?...” Sang Wook said and Jong Kook let him in. He felt awkward towards him. He doesn’t know him at all. All he knows is that he’s the one who’s with Ji Hyo when he wasn’t there for her. He feels jealous just by thinking that.

          They sat on the floor towards each other.

          “So you’re the Appa of Joon?...” Sang Wook asked.

          “Ne~…Kim Jong Kook…and you are?...” Jong Kook raises his hand towards him. “Joo Sang Wook…” he receives his hand and shakes it.

          “Seeing you here means…you’re together again…” he said then smiles. “I’m glad you’re back into each other Jong Kook-ssi…She is an amazing woman…and Joon is so adorable…” Sang Wook said.

          “I know you’ve been there for Ji Hyo and Joon…Thank you…At first, I thought you were married to her…”

          “No it’s not…Ji Hyo is like a sister to me…She really reminds me of my own sister…I’m happy to help them…I hope you’ll be happy…because Ji Hyo and Joon deserve it…”

          “Don’t worry…We will always be happy…especially now that we’re finally together…”

          “That’s good…I’ll be going then…”

          “I will tell Ji Hyo you came…” Jong Kook said.  

          They bow to each other and Sang Wook leaves.

~~~~~~~~~~

          12 midnight, Jong Kook fell asleep on the bed while waiting for Ji Hyo to come. She arrives and enters the house quietly. She gets the cake on the box and lit the candles. Yes, she has something to do on the flower shop but what she really plans is to buy a cake for Jong Kook’s birthday.

          Ji Hyo walks towards Jong Kook and wakes him. He wakes up and gets up. He firstly looks at his watch not noticing the cake holding by Ji Hyo.

          “It’s already midnight…Where have you been?...” he asked.

          Ji Hyo just smiles and started singing. “Happy Birthday to you…Happy Birthday to you…Happy Birthday Happy Birthday…Happy Birthday Oppa…”

          Jong Kook is left blank. He can’t help but smile looking at Ji Hyo.

          “You remember…” he said.

          “Of course…I won’t forget anything about you…Now make a wish…” she said.

          Jong Kook closes his eyes and makes a wish then he blows the candles.

          “Thank you…I love you so much…” he said and kisses her forehead.

          “I love you too…” she said with her eyes close.

          Jong Kook gets the cake into her and put it on the table. He let Ji Hyo sat on the bed then he kneeled in front of her.

          He holds her hands and he looks into her eyes.

          “A lot of things happened…We’ve been through a lot…but still we’re here…together again…My wish is for our happiness…our family…Thank you for having Joon…He is so wonderful…” he stops and smiles. “I’m asking this again and now I will make this happen no matter what…because I will never let you go again…never…” he marks his word.

          “Ji Hyo-yah…Will you…marry me?...” he finally said.

          Jong Kook is wairing for her answer. Ji Hyo looks at him unsure.

          “Oppa…I’m sorry…” she said with sadness in her voice.  

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Oh??? Why Ji Hyo??? >.<
Wait for the next chapter...Don't worry I'll update soon...
Since it's vacation I'll try to write...Aja to me!
I'm really sorry for this short and late update...
I hope you understand why...
Thank you so much...Readers jjang! Saranghae... ^_^
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all...God bles...