Chapter 21

Mr. Eye Smile

         *3 weeks passed…*

          Ji Hyo wakes up early morning. She prepares a special breakfast from Jong Kook and Eun Joo. She packs it and she leaves their house.

          Flashback last night…

          “I want to eat the breakfast that you made as I woke up tomorrow…” Jong Kook sweetly said through the phone.

          “Why would you want the food that I’ll prepare when you were the one who’s good in cooking?...Aigoooo Tiger Ahjussi…I have many things to do tomorrow…I can’t prepare that for you…” she complains.

          “Araseo araseo…That’s why I told you let’s get married as soon as possible…Don’t tell me you are thinking about this?...” he said with disappointment in his voice.

          “Ne~…I didn’t thought you’d be this childish when I said yes…Then…I need to sleep already…Good night Oppa…” she said but smiling secretly.      

          “Yah~…Song Ji Hyo~…Ji Hyo-yah…” Jong Kook said but the line is already disconnected.

          Ji Hyo arrives at his house. The ahjumma was not around because of personal matters. She gets the key and opens the gate. The sun just arises. She looks at the clock. It was already 6AM. “I should prepare this before they woke up…” she said and prepares the food on the table. After that, she went upstairs and enters Jong Kook’s room. He was still peacefully sleeping. She lays herself beside him and stares his sleeping face. Ji Hyo raises her index finger and traces down Jong Kook’s nose. Just then without opening his eyes, Jong Kook’s grabs her hand and hugs her tightly.

          “Yah~…” Ji Hyo said.

          Jong Kook buried his face to Ji Hyo neck. “Why are you here?...” he asks sounding upset.

          “To surprise my Mr. Eye Smile…” Ji Hyo smiles and clings to his neck.

          Jong Kook releases his hug and looks at her. “Don’t hang up to me like that again Ji Hyo-yah…and don’t say those words…I thought you’re really leaving me…” Jong Kook said with sadness in his voice.

          Ji Hyo felt guilty. She was just joking to make her have this surprise for him. “Mianhe Oppa~…but you know I won’t leave you…” she said and kisses him. It was just a quick kiss but Jong Kook cupped her face and kisses her passionately.

          “I love you…always…” Jong Kook sincerely said while looking at her eyes.

          Ji Hyo smiles. “Me too…forever…” she said.

          7AM, Eun Joo was also awake and they ate together. “It’s delicious…Thank you …” Jong Kook smiles sweetly.  

          “Aigoooo I’m too weak with that smile…but still your cooking was the best…” Ji Hyo said.

          “Ji Hyo-yah…Eun Joo and I plans to have a get together…with everyone…while its summer…”

          “To where?...” she asks.

          “Hmmm…Busan…We’re going with the family…”

          “Okay…I’ll tell them…that would be fun…” she smiles.

~~~~~~~~~~

          “Gary Hyung…I’ll go inside…just wait for me here…” Joong Ki said.

          “Araseo…” Gary replies.

          Joong Ki got out to the mini-truck and gets the flowers for delivery. He enters the hotel and walk straight to the pool and garden side. According to his customer, they were at the garden.  As Joong Ki was walking, the flowers are at his right side and he didn’t notice Go Ara was sitting at the pool side. Accidentally, he bumps her and falls on the pool. Joong Ki was flustered.

          “YAH~!!!...” Go Ara shouted annoyingly.

          Joong Ki bows. “I’m sorry…I didn’t saw you…I’m so sorry…” he apologizes.

          “Hey are you okay?...” the co-worker of Go Ara asks her.

          “Yah~! Are you blind?!...Haven’t you seen me?...Now how can I work when I’m all wet like this…” Go Ara said.

          “I’m really sorry…I didn’t mean too…”

          “Is that the flower we ordered?...” co-worker asks him. Joong Ki nodded and gave it to her. He offered his hands to Go Ara. She holds it but then she grabs him and falls to the pool. Joong Ki was really annoyed but he’s controlling himself.

          “Now we're even…” Go Ara said. Joong Ki gets up from the pool and leaves. “Yah Ara-yah why did you do that?...He was helping you…He’s already sorry…Aigoooo…pity the handsome man…” her co-worker said.

          Go Ara stares at him. “It his fault…”

          Joong Ki arrives at the parking. “What happen to you????...” Gary asks.

          “Lets go Hyung…I’m really annoyed…I met a fox inside…how can a woman act like that? Aiisssshhh~….” Joong Ki said and tells Gary what happened. “Waaaah daebak…that’s one fearsome woman…Is she pretty?...” Gary asked.

          Joong Ki didn’t respond. “Ooooohhh…looks like she is…” Gary said.

          “I just hope I won’t ever see her face again…” Joong Ki said.

~~~~~~~~~~

          *Busan…at the Hotel…*

          (Jong Kook, Joong Ki, Kyung Min & Haha in 1 room…Gwang Soo, Jae Suk, Gary, Suk Jin in 1 room…Ji Hyo, Eun Joo and her Auntie in 1 room…)

          “Ji Hyo-yah…Ara-yah will also be here later…She’s just finishing her shoot…” he said.

          “Okay…there’s still a spare bed…” she smiles.

          3PM, Ara arrives and she went to the restaurant where all of them were. “Oppa…I’m here…” she said. “It’s good you’re here…lets eat…” Jong Kook said. “Annyong Ji Hyo Unnie…” Go Ara greeted her. As she sits, Joong Ki was flustered to see her sitting towards him. “You??!!!...” they both said.

          The others were also shocked by them. “Do you know each other?...” Jong Kook asked them.

          “ANI~~!!...” they both said.

          “Noona she’s the one I’m telling you…the devil woman who--…” Joong Ki said but Ara interrupts him. “Yah~ devil?!...It’s your fault…”

          “Yah yah yah…stop this…cool down…” Jong Kook stops them. “Look we don’t know what the deal between you two but deal with it later okay we’re in front of the food…Ara-yah…he is Song Joong Ki, little brother of Ji Hyo…and Joong Ki-yah…she’s Go Ara, a family friend but a little sister for me…” he added.

          The two just glares each other and didn’t shake their hands. Ji Hyo and Jong Kook just shake their heads.

~~~~~~~~~~

          *Seoul…*

          “I don’t think they’re around Ye Jin-ah…” Jang Hyuk said to her. They’re now in front of Jong Kook’s house. They arrived at Seoul early morning from Paris. They took their rest and after that they went to Jong Kook’s house.

          “Call him Oppa…” Ye Jin said.

          Jang Hyuk dialed Jong Kook’s number and calls him. “Jong Kook-ah…aren’t you home?...” he asked as soon as Jong Kook’s answers. “I’m not…Waeyo? Are you here in Korea?...Yah~ I told you inform us before you go home…You can still reach us…We’re here at Busan…Come here…” Jong Kook said.

          “Araseo…I’ll be there…” Jang Hyuk said and hangs up. “They’re in Busan now…” he said to Ye Jin. “Let’s go there…” Ye Jin said and smiles.

~~~~~~~~~~

          *Busan…9PM…*

          Jong Kook was at the seaside waiting for Ji Hyo. Just then someone hugs her from his back. He just smiles. “You dare to make me wait…” Jong Kook said. He turns and looks at her. “It’s been a long time Jong Kook Oppa…” Ye Jin smiles. Jong Kook thought it was Ji Hyo.

          “Ye Jin-ah..When did yo---…” Jong Kook didn’t finish what he’s going to say because Ye Jin clings into his neck and kissed him. But then Ji Hyo saw it. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thanks for waiting for my update...
Sorry for errors..
^~^