Chapter 3

Mr. Eye Smile

          “Kim Eun Joo~!...Come here…” Jong Kook commanded. Eun Joo was so scared and holds tightly into Ji Hyo’s hand. “Don’t shout at her…She’s scared…” Ji Hyo said.

          “Who are you to tell me what to do?!...”

          “I’m jus-t saying tha-t it’s not right…You’ll scare her more…Look…Eun Joo gets into my truck without my knowing…”

          “You’re really something…Don’t you think?...She’s my daughter…and you don’t have the right to say what should I do or not…”

          Just then Hong Kyung Min came in. Jong Kook calls him earlier tha Eun Joo is missing. He said to him the address so he follows. “Yah~…What’s happening here?...” Kyung Min said. He looks at Jong Kook’s angry face and to the woman who is also angry looking at Jong Kook.

          “Oh~…It’s you…” Kyung Min said and pointed at Ji Hyo. She looks at him and remembers him.

          “You know her?...” Jong Kook said.

          “Of course~…She’s the one who saved you 5 years ago…”

          Flashback

          Ji Hyo saves Jong Kook then Hong Kyung Min came. “Yah~ Jong Kook-ah…Come to your senses…” he said. Jong Kook was already saved but he’s still not fully conscious.

          The medic came and gets Jong Kook. Kyung Min looks at Ji Hyo. “Thank you so much for saving him…Really really thank you…” he said and also follows the medic.

          End of Flashback

          Kyung Min noticed the atmosphere so he gets Eun Joo and went outside. Then Jong Kook glares at Ji Hyo.

          “You…ruin everything…I should have died that day…Don’t hope that I’ll thank you for saving me…I will never do that…” he said with a cold voice and leaves.

          Ji Hyo felt weak with his words. She went into her room and sits into the chair. She gets her sketchpad into the table’s drawer and opens it. She stares at her drawing. She draws it 5 years ago, the way he looks that very day. It was his side view look with the sadness in his eyes. “Who are you exactly? I’ve been drawn to you that very day…but you’re still a stranger…It was like a magic…I always dream about your face and it shocked me to finally meet you again…but you’re the person that I hate the most…I hate this feeling…” Ji Hyo thought.

~~~~~~~~~~

          Jong Kook and Eun Joo arrive home. “Kim Eun Joo…never do that again…Araseo?...” he said. Eun Joo didn’t response. “Araseo?!...” Jong Kook shouted. Eun Joo cried and runs into her room.

          Jong Kook drinks a whisky into his room and stares at Yoon Eun Hye’s picture. “I miss you…I can’t do this alone…I need you here with me…Why did you leave me like this?...How can I fulfill what we’ve dreamed of if you’re not here anymore?...I can’t do this…I’m such a bastard…” Jong Kook thought.

~~~~~~~~~~

          Jong Kook and Kyung Min were in his office. “What is it?...” Kyung Mina asked. Jong Kook calls him to come into his office.

          “I need someone that will take care of Eun Joo…”

          “But where is the Ahjumma?...”

          “She asks for 3 months leave…Her husband was sick…You could find me one right?...I need it immediately…”

          “Of course…I could find you…” Kyung Min smiles at him. He’s having a great idea with this.

~~~~~~~~~

          Kyung Min went into Ji Hyo’s house. He knocks to the door then Joong Ki opens it. “Ne~…Who is it?...” Joong Ki said.

          “I’m looking for the woman who is living here…”

          “My Noona…”

          “Ah…Ne~…She is…”

          “She’s not here…but come with me I’ll take you to her…”

          Then they went to the flower shop. Kyung Min waves at her and smiles. Ji Hyo walks towards him. “What are you doing here Mr??...”

          “Hong Kyung Min…and you are?...”

          “Song Ji Hyo…”       

          “Can I talk to you Song Ji Hyo-ssi?...”

          They went into the nearest coffee shop. They sit towards each other and Kyung Min orders coffee. “What is it Hong Kyung Min-ssi?...” she asked.

          “I want to ask you a favor…and it’s also a job…” he said. Ji Hyo stares at him and listens. “Eun Joo needs someone who will take care of her because the one who does it leaves for 3 months…and I want you take that place to take care of her and also to Kim Jong Kook…”

          “What?...I’m sorry but--”

          “His wife dies 5 years ago while giving birth to Eun Joo…He wants to take a suicide the day you saved him…Jong Kook really loves his wife more than anything…Eun Joo needs you…You know she was so alone…Jong Kook was so cold and I can’t even handle him…I’m hoping--…”

          “But he’s too much to handle Kyung Min-ssi…I don’t think I can too…Eun Joo isn’t a problem…but that man I can’t take him…We’ll always explode when were together…”

          “I know…That’s why I’m asking you this…I feel so sad to Eun Joo because she never have the love of a parent…Please…Just for 3 months…”

          “Okay I’ll try…but can’t you see I have my own work…”

          “Well you need to stay there but you’re job is just to take care of Eun Joo…Every third day they were always maids who cleans the house...You just need to know how to cook...Do you?”

          “I do…”

          “Then it’s settled…Thank you Song Ji Hyo-ssi…”

          “Don’t thank me…I accepted it but I don’t know if I can last that long…and I’m sorry if I can’t…I hope you understand…”

~~~~~~~~~~

          11:00PM, Jong Kook receives a text from Kyung Min. “She’s already there…Don’t scare her okay?...It’ s hard to find you one…Just 3 months okay?...Eun Joo will surely like her…Then Goodnight Mr. Ice Man…” Kyung Min’s message.

          Jong Kook was in his room, went into the bathroom and took some shower. After that, he puts his jogging pants except his shirt. Then he went down stairs and goes to the kitchen and gets bottled water.

          Just then Ji Hyo who is half awake also goes to the kitchen and gets water. She didn’t know that Jong Kook was there because of sleepiness. Jong Kook narrowed his eyes staring at her drinking water with her eyes close.

          “Yah~!...You…” Jong Kook said.

          Ji Hyo slowly opens her eyes and shocked registered in her faces seeing him. Then she blows out the water from into him.

          “Yah~!...WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE?!...” Jong Kook said angrily.  

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Didn't recheck it...Sorry if something is wrong...
^~^
Thank you for reading ^~^