Chapter 24

Mr. Eye Smile

         “Can’t you see?...I’m here~!...I’m right here in front of you…THE ONE WHO LOVES YOU~!!!...” Jang Hyuk burst. He can’t hide it anymore. Yes he was a playboy, but it was just because the woman he really loves doesn’t love him. He doesn’t take serious relationships because all he wanted was Ye Jin.

          “I’ve been like a slave to you Ye Jin-ah…I followed you…I even spoiled everything that you want…Kim Jong Kook was my best friend and I don’t want him to be ruin and sad again…but I didn’t talk and let you do your thing…That’s how much I love you Ye Jin-ah…even though it’s killing me inside…” Jang Hyuk said with tears forming in his eyes.

          Ye Jin were flustered and looking at him intently. She can’t say anything, all he said was right.

          “I ne-ver ask you to lo-….” Ye Jin said but Jang Hyuk interrupts. He punches the wall. “Please…Don’t say anything…I’ve had enough…and from now on…I don’t care anymore to what you want to do…” Jang Hyuk said with bitterness in his voice and went out of her house.

          Ye Jin just cried as he leaves.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

          Night at Han River Park, Jang Hyuk was sitting with his head down. Kyung Min arrives and pats his back. “Jang Hyuk-ah…” he calls him. Jang Hyuk lifts his head and looks at him. He was already drunk. He smiles bitterly to him. Seeing him like that, Kyung Min knows something is wrong. He didn’t ask him instead he sat beside him then gets a beer can in the plastic bag that he bought. He opens it and gave it to Jang Hyuk then he gets his own and does the same.

          Jang Hyuk has his sip of beer. “I’m really crazy Kyung Min-ah…really crazy…” he said then. “I’m so fool…Why do I love someone who can’t love me back?...She will never love me…I should accept that truth a long time ago…I’m such a crap…” Jang Hyuk said controlling his tears. Kyung Min felt sad for him. It was the first time he did this. Yes, he knew that Jang Hyuk loves Ye Jin since college but he never said anything like this before. He never complains. He was just content that he loves her in his own way.

          Kyung Min didn’t responsed and just let him talk.

          “Did you remember Kyung Min-ah?...That foolish day…My first heart break…” Jang Hyuk said and reminisce the past.

          Flashback

          Ye Jin was so excited walking to the universities basketball court. She got a letter from an unknown sender telling her to go to that place. She was expecting that it will be him. She arrived to the court and looks around but there is no one there. Kyung Min on the other hand was hiding at the back of the tree, signs to Jang Hyuk that she was already inside.

          She felt disappointed and turns her back to leave but Jang Hyuk was there standing looking at her.

          “Oh Oppa…Why are you here?...Have you seen Jong Kook Oppa came here?...I was really excited to meet him here…Look he gives me a letter…” Ye Jin smiles and let Jang Hyuk see the letter.

          The real truth is he was the one who wrote it. It hurts him to know that she likes Jong Kook instead of him.

          “Do you really want to see Jong Kook?...” Jang Hyuk asked her. She nodded then they went to the garden. Ye Jin was hurt and flustered by what she saw. Jong Kook and Eun Hye were together. They were sitting on the bench. Eun Hye’s head was resting to Jong Kook’s shoulder. They look so happy. Ye Jin tears started to fall from her eyes. She walks away and Jang Hyuk followed her. He knew they were there and it looks like that Ye Jin didn’t know that Eun Hye and Jong Kook was already together. He didn’t expect that Ye Jin likes Jong Kook at all.

          “Ye Jin-ah…” he stops her by holding her wrist. Ye Jin turn to him and he felt a thug in his heart. She was crying and the hurt are seen in her eyes. “Ottokaji?...Otto—ka—ji?...Ottokae?...” Ye Jin said between her sobs. Jang Hyuk just pulls her and hugs her tightly. He was so sad but it gets worse, seeing her like this.

          “I will always be there for you Ye Jin-ah…I will always love you…” Jang Hyuk said in his mind.

          End of Flashback

          Jang Hyuk smirks. “From that day…that promise to myself…I hold unto it until today…but…I’ve been on my limits Kyung Min-ah…I’m tired…Tired of everything…and I should stop hoping because…becau—se…” his tears started to flow from his eyes. “I’m not Jong Kook…” he added and put his head down. He just cries the pain that he feels.

~~~~~~~~~~

          *RM Restaurant*

          Evening…

          “Oh Joong Ki-yah you’re here…” Jae Suk said to him as soon as he enters the restaurant. “Do you need a help Hyung?..” Joong Ki asked. “Sure…go help us…there are too many customers today…” Jae Suk replied.

          “Extra kimchi and pickled radish Oppa…” Go Ara shouted.

          “Ne~…” Gary replied and gets it.

          Joong Ki was amused was she was here but he finds it fascinating seeing her doing things that she wasn’t used to. He smiles to himself looking at her.

          “Yah~ I thought you will help…” Jae Suk said to him that makes him back to reality.

          After hours, the restaurant is already closed and they were all sitting and having their dinner. Gary was beside Ara.

          “Here…You should eat more Ara-yah…” Gary said and gave her a piece of kimbap. Joong Ki on the opposite side of them glimpse on them.

          “Thank you Oppa…” Ara smiles to him.

          Joong Ki finds it irritating the fact that she was looking and smiling to the other guy. “What’s happening to me???...I hate this woman…but why do I feel this towards her??!!...What are you doing to me Ara-yah?!...” Joong Ki thought.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

          *Before Ara went to RM Restaurant…*

          She was at her studio taking a shoot. “Okay…that’s good…” she said while taking the pictures of the model. “Next pose…” she added. After an hour, the shoot has ended. She was wrapping her things.

          “Can we go out for a coffee?...” Yunho asked her. He was the model she was taking pictures earlier.

          Ara turns to him and smiles a bit. “I’m sorry but I need to go somewhere…” she said.

          “Then maybe next time…” he said and leaves.

          Go Ara finish packing her things and went to her car. She wants to go and see Joong Ki. She was irritated to him but when he saves her, her feelings change. She stops by into a clothes store and she buys a jacket for him. “I hope he’ll like it…” she said and drove into their flower shop. But as she arrives, Joong Ki wasn’t around and his Auntie told her that he went out to deliver. She wants to wait for him and she decided to go to the RM Restaturant.

          “Oh Ara-yah…Why are you here?...” Gary asked her. They’ve been close since the outing.

          “I just want to visit my awesome Oppa’s…” she just said.

          “But we’re quite busy…” Haha said.

          “I will help…” Ara suggested.

~~~~~~~~~~

 

          After the dinner, Joong Ki thanks his Hyung’s and bid his goodbyes. He went out of the restaurant. Ara followed him.

          “Joong Ki-ssi…” she calls him.

          Joong Ki turns to her. “Wae?...”

          Ara lifted the paper bag where the jacket is. “For you…Thank you for saving me…” she said shyly.

          “It’s nothing…” Joong Ki just said and trns his back and started to walk. Ara was pissed and she throws the paper bag into his back. Joong Ki stops and looks at her with irritation.

          “Yah~! You crazy bastard…Is that how you treat someone who is grateful to you?!...You’re really a jerk!...” Ara said agrily and leaves.

          “What an awful man?! Why did I want to see him?...I must be crazy…Such jerk…” Ara said in her mind.

~~~~~~~~~~

          A week passed by, Ji Hyo was at the hospital accompanying Eun Joo. She was hospitalized because of dehydration and high fever. It was already 11PM when Jong Kook arrives to the hospital. Eun Joo was peacefully sleeping on the bed while Ji Hyo was sitting with her head on the bed. She fell asleep too. Jong Kook carries her and lays her into the sofa. Ji Hyo awakes. “You’re here…” she said still sleepy. “Have you eaten?...” she added. Jong Kook smiles and kisses her lips.

          “I’m really lucky…to have such a wonderful person like you…” Jong Kook said.

          Ji Hyo blushed. “Have you eaten?...” she asked again.

          Jong Kook shakes his head. “I have a hectic schedule today…and I’m sorry I just arrived now…”

          “It’s okay…Eun Joo can go home tomorrow according to the Doctor…She’s already okay…and you should eat…” she said with worried in her face.

          “Here…let’s eat…” Jong Kook said and organized the food that he brings.

~~~~~~~~~~

          *Orphanage…*

          “It’s been two years Ye Jin-ah…Have you receive my mails?...” the woman asked. Ye Jin nodded. “Ne~…I want to see him…” she said. “Araseo…” the woman said and they went out of her office and went to a room.

          “There he is…” the woman said.

          Ye Jin tears started to fall. She walks towards him. She smiles with her tears still falling. “Mianhe~…my son…” she said and hugs the two year old boy. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The picture is Kyung Min Oppa and our cute Eun Joo
Sorry for late update...my mind can't think this past days...
Thanks for patiently waiting...
How is it??