Chapter 2

Mr. Eye Smile

          Jong Kook narrowed his eyes from confusion. He doesn’t get why this girl is shouting at him. The man he bumps stops Ji Hyo and apologized to Jong Kook. “I’m sorry Sir…” he said. Then Jong Kook turns and walks away.

          Ji Hyo was left blank then. “Why did you do that Ahjussi?...He does something wrong and he should apologize…” she said.

          The man slightly shakes his head. “You don’t know what you’re saying…He’s the owner of this mall and he is my boss…Be careful next time…He was so mean and cold…He doesn’t care in his surroundings…but thank you for helping me…”        

          “You’re welcome…but it’s not right…” she said.

          The man thanked her and leaves.        

          “It’s him…I can’t be wrong…the man I saved 5 years ago…Mean and cold?...but why does his eyes back then was full of sadness and longing?...Who are you exactly?...” Ji Hyo thought.

~~~~~~~~~~

          Birthday of her Auntie, Evening, they cooked many dishes also Jae Suk with the others brings foods also.

          “This is my gift Auntie…” Ji Hyo gave her gift.

          “Thank you Ji Hyo-yah…”

          “And this is from me…” Joong Ki said then and gave his gift.

          Her Auntie opened it and feels happy. “Thank you…for me the two of you was the best gift I ever had…” her Auntie said and tearfully smiled to them. Ji Hyo and Joong Ki approach and hug her.

          “We love you Auntie…” they both said.

          Jae Suk then said. “Okay…Our gift is…we’ll sing for you…Let’s go guys…”

          All of them stands and plays the song Gangnam style. They were dancing. Ji Suk Jin doing ‘Hoo Sswwaaa’. Gwang Soo with his giraffe dance. Gary doing his butterfly dance while Jae Suk and Haha was doing their own dance more like they’re arguing.

          That night was field with laughter and enjoyment.

~~~~~~~~~~

          A week passed, Ji Hyo went to the school again to deliver flowers. As she leaves she sees the little girl again. She walks towards her and found out that she’s crying again.

          “Why are you crying again?...” she asked while wiping her tears using her thumbs. “Did they tease you again?...” she added.

          Eun Joo shakes her head. “Ap-pa…ha-tes me…” she sniffs. “H-e doesn’t lo-ve me…”

          “No don’t say that…that’s not true…”

          “I’m sa-d…” Eun Joo pouts.

          “Hmmm…Do you want ice cream?...” Ji Hyo asked. Eun Joo shakes her head. “Then what do you want? Is there something you want to eat?...That will make you happy…”

          “Ram-yeon…”

          “Ramyeon?...”

          Eun Joo nodded. “I always see it from the television…It looks so yummy…but Appa never allowed me to eat it…” she frowned.

          “Hmmm…I can cook it for you next time… I’ll bring you some when I came back…I promise…What is your name by the way?...”

          “Eun Joo…Kim Eun Joo…”

          “Okay Eun Joo-yah…I’m Song Ji Hyo…you can call me--…”

          “Pretty Unnie…I’ll call you by that…” Eun Joo smiled.

          “Till next time Eun Joo-yah…Byebye…” she waved at her and leaves.

~~~~~~~~~

          Evening, “So you’re telling me you got trick with a 5 year old girl?!!...Does that make sense!!?...” Jong Kook madly shouted with the driver of Eun Joo. “I’m sorry Sir…I’m really sorry…” the driver apologized. “Does is change anything?!...Go find her immediately…” Jong Kook said and the driver leaves. He also called the police to look for Eun Joo.

          After 30 minutes, the phone rings and he answered it. “Yes hello…” he said.

          “Ap-pa…” Eun Joo said.

          “WHERE ARE YOU?!...” he shouted.

          “I’m so-rr-y Ap-pa…” she apologizes and said where she is. Jong Kook right away rides to his car and went there.

           Eun Joo tricks her driver and sneaks into Ji Hyo’s truck. Ji Hyo was really flustered when she sees her in the truck. She cooks a ramyeon and Eun Joo happily eats it. “It’s really delicious Pretty Unnie…” Eun Joo smiles.

           Then a there’s disturbing knock from the door. It’s impossible that it’s her Auntie and Joong Ki because they’re still at the flower shop and they never knock like that. She went to the door and opens it. Jong Kook with his narrowed eyes stares at her.

          “Where is my daughter?...” he said asking but with force in it.

          “Again…It’s him…” Ji Hyo thought.

         “Wait Mister but I think you got the wrong address…” she said.

         “So you’re the kidnapper…how much money do you want?...” Jong Kook said and gets his wallet to his pocket.

          Ji Hyo slaps him. “YOU…GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!…” she said with anger in her eyes. Jong Kook glares at her.

          Then Eun Joo walks towards them. “Ap-pa…” Eun Joo said hiding into Ji Hyo’s back. Ji Hyo was shocked and stares at him. “Appa?...You were her Father…” Ji Hyo thought.