Chapter 40

Mr. Eye Smile

          Jong Kook smiles and stares at her beautiful bride.

          As soon as Ji Hyo is in front of him, she wraps her arms around his. They look at each other and smile sweetly. A very special day for them. That after all that happened; they were finally in that special moment where they always dream of.

          They face each other and Jong Kook says his wedding vow.

          “I’m in my room…alone…locked up…but you find me…then save me…You never give up…You stay by my side… You showed me what I beautiful life can be…and I’m really thankful for that…I love you my Song Ji Hyo…and I will show it to you every single minute of my life…I will be a good husband and Father to our family…” he pauses and smiles. “I love you so much…through good times and bad times…We will always be together…forever…” Jong Kook ended.

          Tears fall from her eyes hearing what he said.

          “I saw a man sitting beside the beach…looking so far away…and then I thought…’What is the reason behind those sad eyes?’…Yes I saved you but not really…but then we meet again…I started to know you more and that time I told myself…’I want to completely save you from that loneliness in your heart’…because I started to love you…and I’m happy that little by little I’m saving you…I already said it to you but I will tell you once again…” she pauses and smiles. Jong Kook holds her both hands. “Meeting you is a dream come true…Loving you is what I destined to do…Being loved by you is a fantasy that I never imagined…You and I together with Eun Joo and Joon is a happy ending like in every fairy tales story…I love you my Mr. Eye Smile…through good times and bad times…We will always be together…forever…” Ji Hyo ended.

          All the guest smiles while watching at them. They all feel the overflowing loved of the two. Ji Hyo’s Auntie wipes her tears she was so happy for Ji Hyo. Joong Ki is msiling but he can’t hide his tears.

          “I now pronounce you husband and wife…you may kiss the bride…”

          Jong Kook looks at her with all his love and smiles. Ji Hyo does the same. He bridges the gap and kisses her.

          The crowd cheers at them.

          “Congratulations~…” Jae Suk shouted.

          The wedding ceremony continues. Jong Kook prepares something special for Ji Hyo. He’s holding a microphone and his other hand is holding Ji Hyo’s hand.

          “This song is for you…” he said.

“And as I look into your eyes
I see an angel in disguise
Sent from God above for me to love
To hold and idolize

And as I hold your body near
I'll see this month through to a year
And then forever on till life is gone
I'll keep your loving near

And now I've finally found my way
To lead me down this lonely road
All I have to do is follow you
To lighten up my load

You treat me like a rose
You give me room to grow
You shone the light of love on me
And gave me air so I can breathe

You open doors that close
In a world where anything goes
You give me strength so I stand tall
Just like a rose

And when I feel like hope is gone
You give me strength to carry on
Each time I look at you there's something new
To keep our loving strong

I hear you whisper in my ear
All of the words I long to hear
Of how you'll always be here next to me
To wipe away my tears

And now I've finally found my way
To lead me down this lonely road
All I have to do is follow you
To lighten off my load

You treat me like a rose
You give me room to grow
You shone the light of love on me
And gave me air so I can breathe

You open doors that close
In a world where anything goes
You give me strength so I stand tall
Just like a rose

And though the seasons change
Our love remains the same
You face the thunder
When the sunshine turns to rain
Just like a rose

You treat me like a rose
You give me room to grow
You shone the light of love on me
And gave me air so I can breathe

You open doors that close
In a world where anything goes
You give me strength so I stand tall
Just like a rose

You give me strength so I stand tall
Within this bed of earth
Just like a rose”

          [Like a rose – A1]


        “Saranghae…” he says and kisses her.

~~~~~~~~~~~

          After the ceremony, the newly wed roam around and say hi to the guest. Jong Kook didn’t notice the man sitting beside Kyung Min. Yes, he invited him but he didn’t know he will come.

          “Congratulations brother…” Jang Hyuk said and smiles. “Congratulations too Ji Hyo-yah…” he added.

          “Thank you for coming…” she smiles then looks at Jong Kook.

          “Thank you…my brother…” Jong Kook said and hugs him.

          Kyung Min gets teary eyed.

          “Yah~…Don’t be like that…” Jang Hyuk complains then Kyung Min hugs them too.

          “Where’s Ye Jin and Hyun Woo?...” Jong Kook asked.

          “In time Jong Kook-ah…but she’s really happy for the both of you…” Jang Hyuk replies.

          “Told her…we’re thankful…We hope to see them again…” Jong Kook replies.

~~~~~~~~~~

          Jong Kook’s carrying Ji Hyo and enters their room. He lays her on the bed and looks at her. “Ji Hyo-yah…” he said.

          “Waeyo?...”

          “We have Eun Joo and Joon…but…” he pauses.

          “But?...”

          “Let’s make some twins…” he smiles naughtily at her that makes Ji Hyo blush.

          Ji Hyo smiles.

          “Is that a yes?...” he asked.

          Ji Hyo just grabs her collar and kisses him. Then make love with all the loving.

          *Morning…*

          Jong Kook hugs Ji Hyo from her back. They were wrapped with a blanketand they’re at the terrace watching the sunrise.

          “I love you…so much…” Jong Kook whispers to her ear.

          “I love you too…so much…” she replies and turns her head then Jong Kook kisses her. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I know it's been sooooo long...and I'm really sorry for that...busy mode is on for me...
but here it is...and I hope you enjoy it...
because I do...kekekeke...The thoughts in mind while writing I just can't help but smile...
I still left with one chapter for my epilogue...cross fingers that I can make it by this week...
I hope you listen to the song while reading that song part...
Till next time...
Thank you readers...You're always jjang for me... ^_^