Chapter 22

Mr. Eye Smile

           Jong Kook pushes her away. “Yah…What are you doing?...” he said a bit annoyed. “I just miss you Oppa…Don’t you miss me?...It’s been 3 years…” Ye Jin smiles at him. Ji Hyo sees it and she turns her back to walk away but Jang Hyuk put his hand into her shoulder and calls Jong Kook.

          “Jong Kook-ah…” he said then walks towards them. Jong Kook stares at Jang Hyuk’s hand into Ji Hyo’s shoulder. Jong Kook walks towards them and interlocked his hand to Ji Hyo’s. Jang Hyuk moves away and stands beside Ye Jin.

          “Surprise…” Jang Hyuk just said and smiles.

          “You didn’t tell me she’s with you…” Jong Kook said.

          Ye Jin glances at his hand holding Ji Hyo. “That’s why it’s a surprise Jong Kook-ah…Aigoooo…so how are you?...” Jang Hyuk said. Ji Hyo felt awkward after what she has seen. Jong Kook raises her hand the one who’s he holding. “We’re getting married…” Jong Kook said. Ye Jin was flustered and also hurt by what she heard. “Woaahh…Congrats…finally…” Jang Hyuk said and shakes their hands. Ye Jin just smiles a bit and does the same.

          Jong Kook felt that Ji Hyo was too quiet and there is something wrong with her. She wasn’t looking at his eyes. “Did she saw what happen?...” Jong Kook thought.

          “Let’s hang out tomorrow…Let’s all rest…It was nice seeing the two of you again…” Jong Kook said and they walk away. Jong Kook didn’t go back to the hotel instead they went into the pool side. He looks at Ji Hyo. She wasn’t still talking and she’s just looking down. Jong Kook holds her shoulders and stares at her eyes.

          “You saw it?...” Jong Kook asked and tears started to form in her eyes. “Ji Hyo-yah…it’s not what you think…Hmmm…I swear I didn’t kiss her…She did it…I was shocked…” Jong Kook felt worried. Ji Hyo’s tears started to fall. “Hey~…” Jong Kook said and qipes her tears with his thumbs. “Please…don’t hate me…I’m saying the truth…” he added. Ji Hyo looks at him.

          “Who i-s she?...” she asked. She saw everything. She knows Ye Jin was the one who kiss him. “So this how it feels?...It’s the first time I get this feeling…I was so jealous that there is this someone who likes him…like I do…There is something for sure with her to make her kiss Jong Kook…She must really like him…” Ji Hyo thought.

          “She’s Eun Hye’s best friend…We’re a set of friends…Me, Kyung Min, Jang Hyuk and the two of them…”

          “Then why did she kissed you?...”

          “I don’t know…I was flustered too…Look she’s just a friend to me…and I didn’t want that to happen…it just did…I’m sorry…” Jong Kook explains. “She lives in Paris…she got to clingy that’s why…” he added.

          “Don’t let her do that to you again…never again…” Ji Hyo said that makes Jong Kook feel ease and smiles. “Never…I’m all yours babe…just yours…” he said and hugs her tightly. Ji Hyo also wraps her hands to him.

~~~~~~~~~~

          Ye Jin and Jang Hyuk came into Ye Jin’s room. Ye Jin was in tears. “I told you he’s already fine…” Jang Hyuk said to her. Ye Jin looks at him. “I won’t just give up Oppa…I waited enough…I’m the one for him…just me…” she said.

          “It’s over Ye Jin-ah…He’s now happy with Ji Hyo…”

          “ANI~! ANI~! ANI~!...I won’t ever accept that…I will get him…I will make him mine…” Ye Jin said. “They’re not yet married…I still have my chance…”

          “I really don’t get you~!...You’re just too impossible…” Jang Hyuk said with anger in his voice. He leaves her room.

          Ye Jin was left alone in her room. “I’m the one who loves him for years…It should be me…He will never be taken away from me…” she said.

~~~~~~~~~~

          *Morning…*

          They were having their breakfast and Jang Hyuk with Ye Jin came and join us. Kyung Min stands right away and welcomes them. He hugs both of them. “Good to see you again Ye Jin-ah…3 years right?...” Kyung Min said. Ye Jin nodded and smiles. “Ne Oppa…but now I’m back…” she said. Ara who also knows them also stands and hugs them. “Jang Hyuk Oppa…still so handsome…” Ara said and Jang Hyuk winks at her. Joong Ki was looking at them. He felt a bit annoyed though. “Ye Jin Unnie…You’re still so pretty…” Ara said. “You’re so pretty too Ara-yah…” Ye Jin said.

          After breakfast, all of them went to the beach to swim. The boys played volleyball. Jong Kook, Haha, Kyung Min, Suk Jin, Joong Ki in one team while Jang Hyuk, Jae Suk, Gwang Soo, Gary in the other team. Ara, Eun Joo with Ji Hyo’s Auntie went to some place to take a picture. Ji Hyo and Ye Jin were left watching the boys. Jang Hyuk and Jong Kook were topless, showing their washboard abs.

          “So how long did you know Jong Kook Oppa?...” Ye Jin asked her.

          “Almost a year…” Ji Hyo replies. She felt awkward with her.

          “Not even a year but he’s already going to marry you…Impossible…” Ye Jin said but in a whisper way.

          “Ne??...” Ji Hyo said.

          “It’s nothing…” Ye Jin said and watch them playing.

          Jang Hyuk spikes but the direction isn’t that good and it’s going to hit Ji Hyo. Jong Kook immediately runs and blocks the ball but sadly his head hits the pole. Ji Hyo went to him and checks if he’s okay. “Oppa…Gwaenchana?...” she said. Jong Kook stands. “I’m okay…Don’t worry…” Jong Kook said but he got scratch in his right part of his forehead. “You’re bleeding…” Ji Hyo said worriedly. “I’m fine babe…” Jong Kook said and smiles. “Ani~…Let’s go…stop playing…” Ji Hyo said and they leave.

          Ye Jin feels so hurt by what she saw. “Jong Kook Oppa was really in love with that woman…He changes so much…and it’s because of her…” Ye Jin said in her mind.

~~~~~~~~~~

          Ji Hyo and Jong Kook went to Ji Hyo’s room. She let Jong Kook sits and looks for the medince kit. She found it and sits beside Jong Kook. She treats his bruise. “Be careful Oppa…Don’t just jump like that…” Ji Hyo said. “I did it to save you…” Jong Kook said. “I know but now you’re hurt…” she said.

          “I’ll do it always…so you won’t be hurt…” Jong Kook smiles.

          “Aigoooo…araseo araseo…Thank you my savior…” Ji Hyo smiles.

          “That’s it???...”

          “What?...”

          Then Jong Kook closes his eyes and pout. Ji Hyo smiles and moves her head then kiss him. Jong Kook put his hand into her cheek and kisses her passionately then kisses her forehead.

          “Saranghae…” he said.

          “Nado…” she smiles and she glances at Jong Kook’s abs. “Wear your shirt…” she said.

          “But why?...I’m really showing it to you…so you’ll marry me right away…”

          “Wear it...there to many girls looking at you…I hate it…”

          “Aiggggoooo…” Jong Kook said and hugs her tightly. “Yah~…let me go…” Ji Hyo complains. Her face is getting so red.

~~~~~~~~~~

          Evening…

          Joong Ki still can’t sleep and he decided to walk at the sea side. He saw Ara with a guy. “Of all people…Aish…” he said in his mind. He was turning his back to walk in other way but Go Ara shouted at him. “Oppa~!...”

          He looks her with curiosness. Ara walks towards him and wraps her hands into his arm. “He’s here…I told you I’m with someone…” Ara told him. As soon as she told the guy it leaves. Joong Ki moves her hand that’s holding him.

         “What do you think you’re doing?...” Joong Ki said.

          “I’m so-rry…that guy won’t leave me alone…that’s why I did that…”

          “It’s not my problem anymore…” he said and turns away.

          “Why are you so mean?!...”

          “Me??...You should ask yourself that…”

          “Grrrr…I hate you really…” Go Ara said annoyingly and leaves him.

          “He’s handsome but he’s so annoying…I hate him…” Ara thought.

~~~~~~~~~~

          11:30PM, Jong Kook receives a call. It was Ye Jin. “Oppa…” Ye Jin said sounding sober. “Why Ye Jin-ah?...” he asked. She didn’t respond then the waiter answers the phone instead. “Excuse me…the woman already passed out…she had too much drink…”

          “Okay I’ll go there…Where are you?...” Jong Kook said.

          “At the bar of the hotel Sir…” the waiter said.

          “Okay…” he said and hangs up. Kyung Min with Jang Hyuk and the others went outside.

          He went to the bar and sees Ye Jin sleeping wither her head down to the table. He carries her and brings her into her room. He lays her into the bed and about to stands up but Ye Jin puts her hands into his neck and kisses him. Jong Kook takes away her hands.

          “What do you think you’re doing?!!!!...” he shouted.

          Ye Jin stands up and face him. She moves her hand to touch Jong Kook’s chest. Jong Kook glares at her. “Do you still remember that night Oppa?...the night we shared together…” Ye jin said that makes Jong Kook freezes.