Prologue

Mr. Eye Smile

         “I’m sorry Kim Jong Kook-ssi but we’ve done everything that we can do…She can’t make it…but your daughter is safe…” the Doctor said to him. His was torn apart. He never imagined this will happen. They were happy waiting for this special moment, the day she’ll give birth to their daughter.

          He slowly opens the door and sees her lying on the bed then his tears started to fall. He walks towards her, trying all his might to step his foot. He holds her hand. It was cold and he burst on crying. “Eun Hye-yah…” he utters her name.

~~~~~~~~~~

          A week passed…     

          *Jeju Island*

          “Waaaa…It’s really beautiful…” Song Ji Hyo said as she looks at the beautiful sunset of Jeju. She was walking with her sketchbook. She wants to sketch the ocean with the sunset. She went to the seaside and go to the place where no one’s around. She wants a peaceful place when she’s sketching. She sat on the vacant sit and started to sketch.

                There is really no one around but then Jong Kook sits at the sand and he was sadly staring at the ocean. Ji Hyo stares at him. He was handsome with his small eyes, pointed nose and thin but kissable lips. But what really caught her were his sad eyes then a tear fell from his eyes. Ji Hyo felt his sadness. Then Jong Kook stands and started to walk to the ocean. She was still staring at him. He swims far away and after a minute she can’t seen him.

          At first thought, she thinks that he was not really going to swim because he’s not wearing a swim wear. She got nervous. “What if he’s thinking to have a suicide?...What should I do?...”  Ji Hyo thought. She looks around to call for help but there is no one around. She sees his body floating.

          “Aish really…” she utters and jumps into the water. She swims towards him and saves him. She brings him into the seaside. Then she pumps his chest using her hands but his still not waking up. “Please…wake up…” Ji Hyo thought. Her hearts keeps on pounding. She CPR him and pumps his chest again. Luckily, he got conscious.

          Jong Kook opens his eyes and he sees a blurry visual of a woman. “Am I dead?...Is that you Eun Hye-yah?...I’m here now…” Jong Kook thought.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hi there...  ^~^ Thanks for reading...