Epilogue

Mr. Eye Smile

          5 years passed…

          “Yeobo~!...” Ji Hyo calls him. Jong Kook is at the next room.

          “Waeyo?...He’s almost ready…” Jong Kook said while putting the shoe of his little boy. “Okay...Our Ji Woo is ready…” he smiles and pats his head. “Yeobo…He’s ready..How about Ji Yoon?...” he asked.

          Ji Hyo smiles at her little Ji Yoon then carries her. “She’s ready too..Let’s go to Appa..Ji Yoon-ie…” She went out of the room same goes to Jong Kook.

          “Ohh…Ji Yoon Agassi..You look so pretty…” he smiles at her.

          “Oh~ Where’s the two?...” Ji Hyo looks for Eun Joo and Joon. “Eun Joo-yah…Joon-ah…” she calls them.

          “Were downstairs Eomma…” Eun Joo responds.

          They were blessed with a twins, a boy and girl, who is now 3 years of age and they named them Ji Woo and Ji Yoon. Eun Joo and Joon are getting bigger and bigger as time goes by.

          “How about our luggage Oppa?..” Ji Hyo asked.

          “It’s already at the car Honey…let’s go…”

          They went out the house and get inside the car. Eun Joo and Joon are at the back seat. Jong Kook and Ji Hyo puts Ji Woo and Ji Yoon into the baby chair attach to the seat and they get in too.

          “Everyone’s ready?...” Jong Kook asked the kids.

          “Ne~…” they all said.

          Jong Kook started to drive. After an hour, they were already at the expressway. “I should call them…” Jong Kook said then he dialed Jang Hyuks number.

          “Jang Hyuk…Where are you now?...Were at the expressway…”

          “We’re almost at Busan…We left early…We’re going stop by somewhere first…You know…my little baby is asking and just can’t resist it…” Jang Hyuk smiles to Ye Jin who is sitting beside. She smiles too and holds her tummy. She’s now 5 months pregnant. They’re also married. Jang Hyuk’s dream finally came true and Jong Kook was so happy for them.  

          “Araseo~…See you later…” Jong Kook said and ends the call.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

          *Busan…*

          All of them arrive safely at the hotel resort where Ara and Joong Ki will get married. They plan to get married besides the pool where they first met.

          “I’m going to check Joong Ki..Are you sure you can handle the twins?...” Ji Hyo asked him.

          “Don’t worry…I can…Go check him…” he said and Ji Hyo went to Joong Ki.

          Jong Kook carries Ji Woo and Ji Yoon and went out of the room.

          “Appa we’ll just go to Hyun Woo Hyung...” Joon said.

          “Okay..Don’t get lost..okay?...Eun Joo take care of them..”

          “Ne Appa…” she said and they run to see Hyun Woo.

          “Woah…your muscles really suits carrying those little cuties…” Kyung Min said and gets Ji Woo.

          “Aigooooo…Here goes the lonely man…Ahjussi when will you get married?...” Jong Kook teases him.

          Kyung Min smirks at him. “Yah~…for your information…I’m getting married…I already propose to her…”

          “Jinja?...Woah..Congratulations my brother…Finally…We’ve been waiting for that…You’re lucky she never left you it took you so long…”

          “Things have there perfect timing my friend…Well I’m glad she loves me that much not to leave me…right Ji Woo-nie…Uncle is getting married…”

          Jong Kook smiles seeing his friend happy. Kyung Min is marrying the manager of their hotel at Pohang. They’ve been together for 5 years and finally they plan to get married.

~~~~~~~~~~~

          The wedding ceremony started.

          Go Ara walks to the altar. She’s so beautiful that Joong Ki can’t help but get teary eyed.

          The ceremony continues. They said their vows to each other.

          “I pronounce you husband and wife…”

          Ara and Joong Ki smiles to each other and bridges the gap then kissed. All of them claps and congratulates them.

          “I prepare something for you Ara-yah…” Joong Ki said and started to sing for her.

“You took my heart so unexpectedly

Who knew that you would be the one

But I always knew that there was something special 'bout you

From the day that you walked into my life”

 

Be The One – Jeff Bernat

          The visitor claps and raises their glasses and cheers for a kiss. The newly wed did it.

          After hours, the event ended and the two will now leave to go to Paris for their honeymoon.

          “Be safe ok?...Don’t forget to call when you arrive…” Ji Hyo said to Joong Ki and hugs him. “Noona is really happy for you..” she gets teary eyed.

          “I know Noona..and thank you always..for being there..We’re going to be okay..”

          Ji Hyo also hugs Ara. “Have fun there Ara-yah…”

          “Ne Unnie…Thank you…”

          “If there’s a problem just call me…okay?...Take care you two…Congratulations again…” Jong Kook said.

          “Ne Hyung…We’re going…Thank you again…”

          They get in the car and left.

~~~~~~~~~~

          They arrived at home. The kids fell asleep already. Jong Kook carries them one by one. Eun Joo and Ji Yoon shares in one room while Joon and Ji Woo in another room.

          He kisses the foreheads of his angels then turns off the lights and went to their room.

          “It’s been a long day…and I’m glad we’re all happy…We all have our own families…even the bachelors RM restaurant too…” Ji Hyo said.

          “You’re right…everyones happy and that is what important…” he said.

          He lays on the bed and Ji Hyo too. She put her head in his arm.

          “You know when all of the things happened to us…I never thought that we will end up here…but I’m so glad…that things happened that way for us to be here today…” Jong Kook asid reminiscing the past.

          “Me too…Who would’ve thought we will be able to be happy just like this…Life is not perfect bt being with the people you love and cherish…everything just seems to be perfect…” she said.

          “Thank you…” Jong Kook said and stares at her eyes.

          “For?...”

          “For everything…I love you…ever single minute of my life…always…forever…” he sincerely said.

          Ji Hyo smiles sweetly. “I love you too…every single minute of my life…always forever…Mr. Eye Smile…”

          Jong Kook eye smiles and slowly bridges the gap and kisses her wife with all of him.

 

~ E N D ~

 

“Everything in our life that happens has its reasons….reasons that in the end will make us stronger and happy…”

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyong chingu...I know it's been really so long before I update this...You don't know how much I wanted to update...but something happens...I lost someone precious to me...and my mind became a whirlwind...problems keep on coming and I need to handle it first...
But here it is...and I'm glad I am able to finally..finish it...

For always patiently waiting for my update...
For always supporting my works...

That means a lot to me...and I thank you for that...
Jinja Kamsahamnida Chingu-yah...
*bow* (^___^)

I hope you would support my next story...
Saramghaeyo...
SPARTACE HWAITING~!