Chapter 19

Mr. Eye Smile

           It’s been 2 months, Ji Hyo and Jong Kook was really happy having each other. They got to know each other more.

          They were in the airport. Jong Kook has an important meeting out of the country. He needs to go to Macau and meet his investor. Kyung Min was also going with him. Jong Kook carries and kissed Eun Joo. “Be a good girl my angel…Araseo?...” he said. “Ne~ Appa…I won’t be naughty…I promise…” Eun Joo said with cute voice and pinky promise with Jong Kook. He puts her down. “I’ll always call Ji Hyo-yah…Take care…” Jong Kook said and kisses her forehead. “You take care too…” Ji Hyo smiles. Jong Kook moves his head and kisses her lips slightly. “I will…” he smiles then they leave.

          Eun Joo and Ji Hyo went home. She drove Jong Kook’s car. She will stay with Eun Joo for about 5 days while Jong Kook wasn’t here.

          At 9PM, Ji Hyo put Eun Joo’s pajamas to her and they lay in her bed. Eun Joo cuddles her. “Sleep tight our Eun Joo…” Ji Hyo said and hugs her.

          “Ne~…Eom--…” Eun Joo didn’t finish because she fell asleep. She was about to call her Eomma. Ji Hyo was a bit flustered but she just smiles. She really wants Eun Joo to call her that way but she wasn’t her Eomma. She was just Jong Kook’s girlfriend not his wife.

~~~~~~~~~

          2 days passed, Ji Hyo brings Eun Joo to her school. “Study well Eun Joo-yah…Pretty Unnie will pick you up later…” she said to her. Eun Joo nodded and went inside her room. Ji Hyo was walking out of the school when her handphone rings. It was Jong Kook and she answers it.

          “Ne~ Oppa…”

          “Where are you?...” he asked.

          “I’m about to go to the flower shop…Eun Joo was already in her room…I’ll pick her up later…”

          “Thank you Ji Hyo-yah…Drive safely…”

          “I will…How about you?...How was the negotiation?...”

          “We were on our way to talk to him…We hope everything will went fine…”

          “It will…”

          “I miss you already…” Jong Kook said sweetly.

          “Me too…” she smiles shyly.  “Ah by the way Oppa…Eun Joo’s teacher asked me about this letter that they ask you to sign…” she added.

          “Ah that letter…it’s in my room…the first drawer on the right side of the study table…”

          “Okay…"

          After they talked, Ji Hyo went to his house and go to his room. She walks towards the study table and gets the paper in the drawer. His room was really clean and elegant. Ji Hyo remembers the days he kisses her but Jong Kook stops when he sees the picture of his wife. Her eyes went to the where the picture was back then. But now it wasn’t there anymore even the wedding picture that hangs on the wall. She felt strange but didn’t think it too much. She went out and leaves.

~~~~~~~~~

          Night 10PM, Eun Joo was already sleeping when Jong Kook calls.

          “Why aren’t you sleeping?...” Jong Kook asked her.

          “I was waiting for your call…”

          He smiles. “I was looking at the view of Macau in my hotel room…It was beautiful here…I hope you were here…”

          “I was there…in your heart…” she smiles.

          “Ji Hyo-yah…”

          “Ne~?...”

          “Actually…It’s Eun Joo’s birthday the day we get back…”

          “Really?...I didn’t know…That’s good that you’ll be here then…”

          He sighs. “The tru-th is…I…I…” he took his breath. “I never celebrated her birthday…it’s been years but even once…I didn’t celebrate it…I’m such a wrecked Father…before I just can’t celebrate the day when Eun hye died…” he sniffs. He was already crying.

          Ji Hyo felt sad to him and also to Eun Joo. She holds her hair with her hand.

          “But this time…I will celebrate it…I want it to be special to her…I will celebrate it every year…because that is the day when my angel was born…” he smiles.

          Ji Hyo’s tears started to flow. “We will celebrate it…We will make her happy…” she smiles.

~~~~~~~~~

          *Day of Jong Kook’s arrival*

          Jong Kook was driving, Kyung Min was beside him while Ji Hyo and Eun Joo as at the back seat. “Appa…Where are we going?...” Eun Joo asked. “We’ll be there Eun Joo-yah…to visit your guardian angel…” Jong Kook responses.

          They arrive at Eun Hye’s tomb. “What are those Appa?...” Eun Joo asked and pointed with the tomb. Jong Kook half kneeled and face his daughter. “It is a house for the angels…” he said. “Then this?...” Eun Joo said while pointing with Eun Hye’s tomb.

          “It was your Eomma’s home…your guardian angel was your Eomma…Eomma will always stay in your heart and guide you all the way…” he explains.

          Eun Joo nodded and smiles then she puts the flower into the tomb. Jong Kook smiles whole heartedly and Ji Hyo holds his hand. They look at each other. Their eyes were talking and smiles. Jong Kook kisses her forehead.

          “Eun Hye-yah…I know you’re looking at us…Our Eun Joo is here…It’s her birthday she’s now 6 years old…and this woman beside me…I know it’s fate that let us meet…The truth is I really want to marry her…but I’m looking for the right time to tell her…I’m silly right?...You know I’m shy and nervous with this…She’s the woman I want to spend my second life with…We will be happy forever…with love…we will…” Jong Kook said in his mind.

          “You have a beautiful family Eun Hye-ssi…and I want to spend my life with them forever…Don’t worry I will take care and love them with all my heart…It’s nice meeting you….” Ji Hyo said in her mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~

          Ji Hyo was the down who drive back. Jong Kook was tired and sleeping at the back seat, Eun Joo too. Ji Hyo glances at them by the rear view mirror. They were just adorable. She smiles.

          6PM, they arrived at the RM restaurant. Ji Hyo first wake Kyung Min and leaves the two in the car. They went to the restaurant. “Is everything ready Oppa?...” Ji Hyo asked. Jae Suk gives an okay sign. “Everything is ready Ji Hyo-yah…” he said.

          Ji Hyo gets her handphone and calls Jong Kook. He wakes up and answers his handphone. “Ne~…” he said still sleepy.

          “Come inside…” Ji Hyo said.

          Jong Kook gets to his senses and felt clueless. He wakes Eun Joo and they went to the restaurant. He was carrying Eun Joo and opens the door and came in.

          “SUUUUURRRRRRPPPPRRRRSIIIIIISSEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!...” everyone shouted. Jong Kook and Eun Joo were flustered. Then everybody started to sing Happy Birthday. Ji Hyo was carrying the cake with candles lit.

          “Saengil Chukha Hamnida Saranghaneun Uri Eun Joo…Saengil Chukha hamnida….” Ji Hyo sings and walks towards Jong Kook and Eun Joo. “Make a wish and blow your candle baby…” she said.  Eun Joo closes her eyes and wish then she blows the candles. Eun Joo kisses her Pretty Unnie and she went down into Jong Kook’s arms and runs to her Ahjussi’s. Each one of them was giving a present to Eun Joo. She was so happy. Jong Kook felt crying seeing her daughter.

          “I didn’t know this Ji Hyo-yah…Thank you…Jeomal…” Jong Kook said and smiles to her.

          “She was really happy…I’m happy seeing her like this…” she said.

          “Me too…Can I make my wish too JI Hyo-yah?...” he asked.

          Ji Hyo just smiles and lit again the candles of the cake. “Here…make a wish Oppa…”

          “Can you close your eyes too?...Let’s do it together…” he said and Ji Hyo does it. Her eyes were closed then she felt the wind, Jong Kook blows the candle already. “YAH~…You---…” she said but stops.

          Jong Kook was smiling while holding a ring in his hand.

          “Can you fulfill my wish Ji Hyo-yah?...Will you marry me?...” he said sincerely. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I didn't recheck it...Sorry for errors.. ^~^
>////< SPARTACE Jjang!
Thanks for reading and pateintly waiting for my update readers :) 
<3