Chapter 11

Mr. Eye Smile

           Ji Hyo was walking into the seaside then a man’s figure slowly appears in front of him. It was Jong Kook, he smiles and stares at her. His eyes were sad like the first time she sees him.

          “Is there something wrong?...” she asked.

          He smiles a bit and shakes his head.

          “You can tell me…I’ll listen…” Ji Hyo said to him.

          He didn’t answer her but instead he steps forward and holds her faces with his both hands and pressed his lips into her forehead.

          “Thank you…for everything…” he said while looking into her eyes. Ji Hyo felt confused and her eyes were asking. “Goodbye Ji Hyo-yah…” he added and turns his back and walks away.

          He was slowly fading away. “Oppa…Kajima…” she just said but he was already gone and tears fall from her eyes.

          Ji Hyo opens her eyes and realizes that everything was just a dream. “Ottokae?...I’m in love with him…The thought that he’ll be gone hurts me so much…” Ji Hyo thought.

~~~~~~~~~~

          Morning, Ji Hyo wakes up with her hangover. She drinks too much last night. She walks out into her room holding her head and goes downstairs. She sat at the chair at the dining table then Jong Kook walks towards her and gave her a glass of water with honey.

          “Here…drink this…” he said.

          “Thank you…” she said and drinks it.

          Jong Kook went to the kitchen and get a bowl and put some soup in it and put it into the dining table. “Here have some soup…it will make you feel better…” Jong Kook said. Ji Hyo nodded to him and started to eat. It was delicious. How come this muscle man cooks so well? He’s even better than her.

          He was looking at her. He just loves to see her sleepy look. Ji Hyo noticed that he’s looking at her and she felt shy.

          “How did we got home? I’m too drunk…” she just said.

          “You fell asleep and I carried you…” he replied.

          Ji Hyo blushed thinking that this man carries her with his arms.

          “Is th-at so…” she said.

          Jong Kook sees that she’s getting a bit red so he moves his hand and touches her forehead. Ji Hyo flinches as he touches her. “Are you sick?...” he said.

          Ji Hyo shakes her head. “No~…I’m okay…Thank you for the breakfast…” she said and walks away and went into her room. As she closes the door, she put her hand into her chest. Her heart is pounding. “What are you doing?...You’re making me loved you more and more…” Ji Hyo thought.

~~~~~~~~~~

          3 days passed, with those days Ji Hyo was still trying her might to be not close to Jong Kook. What she really hates is that, Jong Kook was always talking to her. When he’s trying not to fall even deeper here he goes being a total different him.

          Afternoon, Ji Hyo fetch Eun Joo to her school and calls Jong Kook using her handphone.

          “Ne~ Ji Hyo-yah…” he said.

          “I need to go somewhere…Can I bring Eun Joo there?...”

          “Go where?...” he asked curiously.

          “It was my parent’s death anniversary…Auntie and Joong Ki had gone early morning…and I plan to go there after I fetch Eun Joo…”

          “Just wait there…I’ll come with you…” he said and hangs up.

          “Please don’t make my hopes up…I don’t really understand you Jong Kook Oppa…” Ji Hyo thought.

          Jong Kook calls his secretary and tells him to cancel all his meetings. He drives his car into Eun Joo’s school. After a while, as he arrives he drove into the tomb of her parents.

          It was an hour drive from Seoul. Eun Joo fell asleep at the back seat. They arrive and Ji Hyo walks to the tomb and put the flowers she brought and pours some soju in the glass. She bows to give respect. Jong Kook was leaning into his car while looking at her.

          “Appa…Eomma…Auntie was okay and so Joong Ki is…I’m also okay…I want to think I’m okay…” she said and glance at Jong Kook. “That man is making things hard for me Appa Eomma…I want to be okay but I don’t know what to do…You remember the guy I was telling you…the one that I saved…it was him…and I’ve fallen in love with that man but he can’t love me back…He was locked into the past…” she smiles bitterly. “Eomma…He was kind man…He even cooks better than me…He sings too…and he has the sweetest smile I’ve ever seen…” and tears started to fall from her eyes. “I hope you’re here Eomma…I hope you can listen and tell me what to do…I miss you Eomma…so much…”

          Jong Kook was alarmed seeing her cry. He walks towards her and bows to give respect to her parents. Then he turns to her and wipes her tears with his hands. “Hey~…” Jong Kook said and Ji Hyo burst into crying. Jong Kook puts her head into his chest and pats her back.

          “He was so warm…Can I just here in his arms?...Just this moment….I’ll let myself have this moment with him…” Ji Hyo thought.

~~~~~~~~~~

          2 days passed and it was only 1 week left before 3 months contract ends. It was Eun Joo’s fieldtrip. They went into an amusement park and also Ji Hyo was with them. They were like a real family having fun. They ride into the rides for kids. They were all wearing a tiger ears headband. Jong Kook was happy looking at the both of them smiling while riding carousel.

          “Look here…” he said and takes a picture.

          After that, they roam around the park and take pictures. It was always Ji Hyo taking pictures of Jong Kook and Eun Joo also Jong Kook taking pictures of them.

          Jong Kook asked someone to take a picture of them three. Jong Kook was at the right Eun Joo in the middle and Ji Hyo next to hers.

          After the field trip, they went home and it was already evening. They ate dinner put and as they arrived home Eun Joo was already sleeping. Jong Kook putse her into her room and went downstairs. He got three bottles of soju at the kitchen and went to the veranda where Ji Hyo is.

          “Let’s celebrate…” he said.

          “Celebrate?...”

          “That I’ve being the best Appa…that’s worth celebrating…”

          Ji Hyo just smiles at him and they started drinking. They finish the first bottle. “Thank you…” Jong Kook said then.

          “For what?...”

          “For not leaving…for loving Eun Joo…” he said.

          “She was lovely…It’s not hard to love her…and I’m leaving already…its only 1 week left…”

          “Only 1 week left…Eun Joo will surely miss you…” he said. “And so do I…” Jong Kook mind said.

          “I’ll always see her in her school…and if you’ll approve sometimes we’ll go out…”

          “Of course…Eun Joo will love that…”

          Time passes, and they already finished 4 bottles of soju. It was already there fifth bottle. Ji Hyo was already sober. She grab the bottle because Jong Kook stopping her from drinking.

          “Hey…stop drinking…You should go to bed…” Jong Kook said also sober.

          Ji Hyo shakes her head and smiles at him. “I won’t give it *merong*…” she said and runs upstairs. Jong Kook follows her and got her.

          “Gotcha~…” he said and smiles.

          His hand was around her waist and she was so close to him. Ji Hyo feels his breath and her heart beats faster. Their eyes were talking. Jong Kook gets the bottle of soju into her hands and put it at the table. He was still looking at her eyes and Ji Hyo too. He holds her face with his other hand and brushes his thumb into her lower lip then he moves closer to her and kisses her lips. He kisses her passionately and Ji Hyo responses into his kisses. Ji Hyo’s hand hold wraps around his neck. They enter Jong Kook’s room while still kissing. Jong Kook holds the back of her head to deepen the kiss. They ended up lying at the bed and still kissing each other.

          Just then Jong Kook stops and sees the picture of Eun Hye and him beside his bed. It feels like he was splash with cold water. Ji Hyo just looks at him and looks at the direction he was looking.

          “I’m…sorry…” Jong Kook said.

          Ji Hyo’s heart tightens hearing it. She get up to his bed and walks out into his room. She wants to cry. It really hurts. How can she be so dumb? It will never be her. He will never love her. She can’t stay here.

          Ji Hyo went home trying her best not to cry. She was walking at the street nearly in their house when Haha appears in front of her.

          “Oh Ji Hyo-yah…Why are you here this late?...You should be--…” Haha didn’t finish what he’s saying because Ji Hyo walks towards him and hugs him and cried. She cries herself out. She hugs him tightly.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
>////< 
Hope you like it~
Thanks for reading. 
Sorry for errors. :D