Chapter 25

Mr. Eye Smile

         *Night at Jong Kook’s House Veranda…*

          Kyung Min, Jang Hyuk and Jong Kook were drinking beers.

          Kyung Min raises his canned beer. “For Jong Kook’s new journey…We hope you’ll be forever happy…” he said. The two also raises their drinks and they make a toast.

          “Thank you guys…for always being there…for everything…” Jong Kook said and smiles at them.

          “You’re always welcome…” Jang Hyuk said.

          They raise their drinks again. “FOR HAPPINESS…” they said and make a toast.

~~~~~~~~~~

          *Morning…*

          Ji Hyo fetches Eun Joo at her school. Eun Joo came running to her then hugs her. “I’m hungry…” Eun Joo said to her with a cute voice. Ji Hyo smiles. “Araseo…Ka-ja…” she said. They went into a restaurant and they ordered jjajangmyeon. As the food was served, they started easting.

          Eun Joo got a sauce on the side of her lips. Ji Hyo wipes it. Eun Joo smiles at her. “Pretty Unnie…” she calls her. “Ne~…” Ji Hyo said.

          “Can I call you Eomma from now on?...” Eun Joo asked.

          Ji Hyo was so flutered. She smiles sweetly to her and nodded. “Of course you can…”

          “Jeongmal??!!...”

          “Ne~…I will be your Eomma from now on…”      

          “Yey~!...” Eun Joo said excitedly then she raises her pinky finger. “Eomma…You’ll never leave us right?...”

          Ji Hyo raises her pinky finger and tangled it to Eun Joo’s. “Of course…I won’t leave you and your Appa…I promise…” she smiles.

          Eun Joo felt so happy that finally she’ll have her Eomma and her family will now be complete.

~~~~~~~~~~

          Jang Hyuk receives a message from Ye Jin.

          Message: From Son Ye Jin

                   I’m sick…Can you come over?...

          Jang Hyuk ignores it. He was watching a movie. Minutes past but he can’t even concentrate on what his watching, his mind was thinking about her. He can’t take it anymore. He dressed up, went to a pharmacy then buy medicines for her. Ye Jin lives alone how can he just leave her alone like that.

          He arrives at her house. He pushes the doorbell button three times but Ye Jin wasn’t still opening it. At his fourth doorbell, the door opens. Ye Jin were so weak and pale. “Yo-u ca---me…” she said and passed out. Jang Hyuk catches her and laid her into her bed. He covers her body with the blanket and put his hand into her forehead. “Your fever is high…” he said.

          He prepares a basin with water and a towel. He wipes her face. “My heart is hurting Ye Jin-ah…if you’ll just love me…” he said with bitterness in his voice.

          He preapares a porridge for her. After an hour, Ye Jin wakes up. Jang Hyuk let her eat and drinks the medicine. Ye Jin feel a bit better.

          “Than--…” Ye Jin was about to thank him but Jang Hyuk interrupts. “I don’t need any word from you Ye Jin-ah…Drink your medicine so you’ll get better…I’m leaving…” Jang Hyuk just said and leaves.

          It’s hard for Jang Hyuk to treat her like that but this is what he needs to do. Ye Jin needs to wake up.

~~~~~~~~~

          *2 week passed…*

          It’s the day of fitting the suits and dresses that the groom and bride will wear and also for the best man’s Kyung Min and Jang Hyuk then for Go Ara who’ll be the bridesmaid. The fitting room of guys was separated with the girls. All of the RM boys were also there to fit their suits. Jong Kook insisted too. Each one of them fits their suits lastly wwas Jong Kook.

          “How was it?...Will Ji Hyo falls for me more?...” Jong Kook asked them.

          “Aigoooo araseo araseo…You look more handsomewith that suit…” Jae Suk told him. Jong Kook just smiles. He looks elegant and handsome. “How does she look right now?...” Jong Kook thought.

          *While on the girls fitting room…*

          Go Ara, Ji Hyo’s Auntie, Eun Joo was all dressed up then Ji Hyo came out wearing her wedding gown.

          “Woah~! Unnie you’re really beautiful…It looks so perfect in you…” Ara said amazed.

          “Eomma jjang~!...” Eun Joo said.

          Ji Hyo felt happy looking at herself on the mirror. She really looks stunning with the beautiful wedding dress.

          “You’re so beautiful Ji Hyo-yah…” her Auntie said controlling not to cry. “Your parents would be very happy…for you…” she added. Ji Hyo smiles and hugs her tightly. “I know they are Auntie…” she said.

          Just then someone knocked on the door. Ara opens it and all of the guys came in.

          “Yah~ Oppa…haven’t you know that you should not see your bride wearing wedding gown because it might be canceled…” Ara nags at Jong Kook.

          “Don’t worry Ara-yah that won’t happen…” Jong Kook said and walks towards Ji Hyo amazed. “You look so beautiful Yeobo…” Jong Kook whisper in her ears sweetly. Ji Hyo just smiles and hits his shoulder a bit. “I might wanna bring you home tonight Yeobo…” he whispers her again. “Yah~!...” Ji Hyo said. “Just joking…” he said then smiles.

          All of the boys were amazingly looking at Ji Hyo. Jong Kook noticed it. He wraps his arms around Ji Hyo’s waist and pulls her closer to her. “Yah~…Don’t look at her like that…She’s mine…” Jong Kook said with jealousy.

          “Look at our loverboy…” Haha teases him. “His jealousy can’t be hidden…” he added. Then they all laugh while Joong Ki can’t stop glancing at Ara. She also looks pretty with her dress. She was talking to Gary and they were laughing. Joong Ki felt an irritating feeling while looking at them.

          “She looks pretty right?...” Gwang Soo talks to him.

          “Ne~…she’s so pretty…” Joong Ki.

          “Got you Joong Ki-yah…”

          Joong Ki felt shocked by what he said. “You like her don’t you?...” Gwang Soo asked. “ANIYO~!...” Joong Ki denies. “Waaah…your ears were reddish…I’m right…” Gwang Soo said and teases him. “Yah~!...Shut up…” Joong Ki stops him by covering his mouth.

          Jong Kook and Ji Hyo take a picture of themselves then also with Eun Joo. They didn’t stop even though Ara stops them still insisting the beliefs.

~~~~~~~~~

          *Night…*

          Eun Joo was already sleeping at the car. They had dinner at Ji Hyo’s house. They were standing beside the car. Ji Hyo was leaning on it while Jong Kook was holding her both hands. “2 weeks…after 2 weeks I will be the happiest man in the world…” he said looking at her eyes. Ji Hyo smiles. “All yours…” she said then hugs him tightly. “I love you…” Jong Kook whispers on her ears. Ji Hyo looks at him. “I love you too…” she replies then Jong Kook moves his head closer then kissed her.

~~~~~~~~~~

          *After 5 days…*

          Ji Hyo got a call from Ye Jin telling her to meet her in a coffee shop telling her that she needs to talk to her. Ji Hyo went to the coffee shop. Ye Jin wasn’t still there so she sits on a vacant table and waits for her. After minutes, Ye Jin came not alone.She was with a little boy. They sat towards her.

          “Thank you for coming...” Ye Jin said. Ji Hyo just nodded. She can’t help thinking what does she wants from her.

          “What do you want to talk about?...” Ji Hyo asked nervous.

          Ye Jin looks at her intently. She looks so serious. “Jong Kook Oppa and I…something happened between us…3 years ago…” she said. Ye Jin looks at the little boy then look at Ji Hyo again. “My son was already 2 years old now…and if you know how to count…You know who’s the Father right?...” she added.

          Ji Hyo was shocked. She felt so numb. She can’t think clearly. She can’t even say anything to her.

          “Jong Kook Oppa is his Father…knowing this…do you still can marry him?...” Ye Jin said then hold her hand that was on the table. “Ji Hyo-yah…my son need his Appa…if you’ll jus---…” Ye Jin didn’t finish. Ji Hyo stands up then leaves the coffee.

          She just walks and walks without destination. Her eyes were blurry because her tears forming. “No…it can’t be…this isn’t true…Aniya~….Aniya~….” Ji Hyo thought.

          She stops walking. She’s now in a park then she breaks down and sits on a bench. She cried herself out. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I hope you like it...
Vote and comment guys...
Kamsahamnida... ^~^