Chapter 39

Mr. Eye Smile

          Morning, Ji Hyo opens her eyes and Jong Kook is staring at her with his sweet smile. She just smiles too. “What are your staring at?...” she said. “Just…” he said then smiles again then bridges the gap and kisses her lips.

         “Good Morning my lovely angel…Quickly change before I change my mind…” he smiles pinkishly. Ji Hyo blushed. “Breakfast is ready…” he added then gets up.

          After she change, Ji Hyo sits towards Jong Kook hen they started to eat. He woke up 2 hours earlier. He already checks up Joon and Eun Joo who were still sleeping.

          “Ji Hyo-yah…”

          “Hmm?...”

          “ I know I said I didn’t want to know the reason why you left…but may I really know why?...Did you really left because Ye Jin told you?...” he asked. He’s really curious what is the reason.

          Ji Hyo shakes her head. “Ani Oppa…The reason is…I don’t want to take away someones Appa…because I know how it feels because my parents left us early…”

          Jong Kook is so amazed with her. He suddenly gave her a kiss on her lips then smiles sweetly.

          “You’re really an angel…” he said.

          “Did you get mad at me?...” she asks.

          “No…I’m mad at myself…because it’s all my fault…Why would I get mad at you?...I’m really happy Ji Hyo-yah…”

          “I’m feeling the same way Oppa…” she said and smiles.

~~~~~~~~~~

          4PM, Jong Kook and Ji Hyo with the kids were saying their goodbyes to Kyung Min. Joong Ki and Ara already left back to Seoul earlier.

          Kyung Min hugs them both.

          “I’m so happy for the both you…” then tears were forming in his eyes.

          “Yah~…” Jong Kook said to him then pats him back. “This will not happen…without your help Kyung Min-ah…You’re our matchmaker…Thank you…” he added.

          “Oppa is right…I’m really thankful to you Oppa…”

          “Aigooooo…Araseo…” Kyung Min smiles. “But befor you leave…let me take a picture of your family…” he added then gets his handphone and takes a picture of them. “Kimchi~…”

          “The next day…will be going back to Seoul…” Jong Kook said. They’ll stay to Ji Hyo’s apartment for now.

          “Okay…See you at Seoul then…”

*Paris…*

          Jang Hyuk’s handphone beeps. He checks it ans sees the picture that was sent by Kyung Min. He can’t help but smile. All the burdens and guilt that he’s feeling were starting to fade.

          “Ye Jin-ah…” he calls her. He’s currently in Ye Jin’s house to visit Hyun Woo. They were starting to let Hyun Woo understand everything. They were both glad that the little one copes up with everything. Hyun Woo’s already calling him Appa that made him so happy. What’s just left is Ye Jin and him, to make them a real family. But he’ll not rush and let time decides. He’ll be just what he used to be to her. “I will always love you the same…now…tomorrow…forever…” Jang Hyuk promises himself.

          “Ne Oppa…” Ye Jin said and walks towards him. “What is it?..” she asked as she sit next to him.

          “You’ve got to see this…” he said then let her see the picture.

          Ye Jin also smiles. Shet felt so relieved and happy for them. She’s so glad that it’s still not too late. “They were really meant for each other…no one can separate them…I’m happy for you Jong Kook Oppa…I will now live without regrets from what I did…I almost thought it’s already late to right what I did…but I’m so glad to you and Ji Hyo…I know one day…will be able to face each other again…and became friends…one day…” she said in her mind.

          Tears fall from her eyes. Jang Hyuk sees it and felt what she really feels. He wipes her tears with his hands.

          “It’s now okay Ye Jin-ah…” he said. Ye Jin cry more and Jang Hyuk hugs her.

~~~~~~~~~~

          *RM restaurant…*

          Joong Ki and Ara arrive. The restaurant is close and they went to have a lunch together.

          Joong Ki smiles to all of them. “Auntie…Hyung…I have really good news…” he said.

          “What is it?...” Gwang Soo asked.

          All of them were anticipating what it is. Jong Kook and Ji Hyo tell them to tell them as they got back to Seoul.

          “Ji Hyo Noona…and….Jong Kook Hyung finally…got back together…” he finally said.

          “Jinja??!~…” all of them utters with amazement.

          “Is that really true Joong Ki-yah?..” his Auntie asked.

          Joong Ki nodded. “Ne Auntie…It’s really true…”

          “But I thought Jong Kook and Eun Joo will already migrate…” Jae Suk said then.

          “Almost…Oppa…but things happen…and now…they’re together again…” Ara replies.

          “I’m so happy for them…” Haha said.

          Ara video calls Jong Kook and Ji Hyo. “Jong Kook Oppa…Ji Hyo Unnie…we already delivered the message…” Ara said.

          “We’re all happy for the both of you….” Suk Jin said.

          “That’s right…finally…after all what happened….” Gary said.

          “Ji Hyo-yah…” her Auntie said and become teary eyed. “I’m…so…happy…for you…” she added.

          “Thank you…We feel the same way too…we’re very thankful…” Ji Hyo said.

          “Jong Kook-ah…Don’t ever leave her…Love her with all of your heart…” her autie said.

          “Of course Auntie…I promise you…that will never happen…I will never ever leave my life…my family …” he replies. “To all of you…from everything that happened…I’m so thankful that I met good people like you…without you…people who loves us…this won’t happen…for all of your understanding and help…Thank you so much…” he sincerely said to them.

          “Aigoooo~…we’re all family…that’s why…Families won’t turn their backs to each other…” Haha said. They all smiles and look at each other.

          “Congratulations to you both~…So….when will be the wedding?...” Jae Suk changes the topic.

          “As soon as possible Hyung…” Jong Kook said and looks at her angel beside her and kisses her forehead.

          “Yah~…Are you really to be that lovey dovey in front of us~?!...” Gwang Soo complains then everyone laughs.

~~~~~~~~~~

          *Pohang…*

          Ji Hyo is cooking and Eun Joo’s trying to help her while Jong Kook is taking care of Joon. Then he smells something.

          “Oh~…Looks like my little Joonie did something…Ji Hyo-yah…” he said then calls Ji Hyo.

          “You do it Oppa…” Ji Hyo smiles at him.

          “But I didn’t kno--…” he didn’t finish what he’s going to say and just stares at Joon. “Okay…let’s do it little boy…”

          He carries him and brings to the toilet. It his first time but he does a good job cleaning him up. He never changes diapers when Eun Joo’s still a baby the Ahjumma does everything.

          “Appa…Ap..Appa…” Joon utters.

          “Oh Ne~…You’re welcome my baby…” Jong Kook smiles at him and carries him and walks to where Ji Hyo is. “I cleaned him up…” he boasts.

          “Aigooo~…You felt so proud Mr. CEO…”

          “Of course~…” he smiles.

          10PM, they all sleep together. Jong Kook, Eun Joo, Joon then Ji Hyo were lying on the bed. Joon is already sleeping. Then suddenly Eun Joo holds her Appa and Eommas hand.

          “I’m so happy…Appa…Eomma…I love you both…” Eun Joo said and smiles at them.

          The two smiles sweetly to their lovely little angel. They both kissed her on her cheeks at the same time. “We love you too…” Jong Kook said.

          “So much…our little angel…” Ji Hyo added.

~~~~~~~~~~

          *Jeju Island…*

          It is a very good weather. The sea is peaceful. The wind is just calm. Everything is in the right condition. Just then Ji Hyo appears at the end of aisle. It’s their wedding day at the sea side where they first met.

          Jong Kook’s waiting for her on the other side.

          She started to walk slowly while looking at him, tears started to fall from her eyes.

          Jong Kook smiles and stares at her beautiful bride. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hi there chingus ^~^ 
I'm sorry for late update...
I hope you enjoy...
(^___^) 
Thanks~!