Chapter 26

Mr. Eye Smile

           Ji Hyo went home and walk straight in her room. She was so confuse. She doesn’t want to believe what Ye Jin said to her. “Did they have a relationship?...but Jong Kook Oppa told me that it’s not…She was just a friend…Ani~ Ani~…(she shakes her head)…I need to think…How can she be so sure that it’s his son?...Where is her proof?...That’s right…a proof…that’s what I need…I will neer confront Oppa with this…” Ji Hyo said in her mind.

          She walks towards her wedding gown. She holds it and tears falls from her eyes.

          “When things were going as it is…Why is this happening?...I just want to be with the people I cherish and love…I hope it’s just a dream…” Ji Hyo said and cried.

~~~~~~~~~~

          Ye Jin handphone rings. She answered it. It was Ji Hyo.

          “Have you think about what I’m telling you?...” Ye Jin said to her.

          “Ye Jin-ssi…I know what you’re talking about…but I won’t just believe you…” Ji Hyo said.

          “Araseo…if that’s what will make you believe…I’ll do a DNA Test for them…if I prove it, you’ll leave Jong Kook Oppa…”

          “I’m not selfish Ye Jin-ssi…I know what I should do…” Ji Hyo said firmly but it hurts her a lot.

          “That’s good then…” Ye Jin just said.

          “Does he know?...” Ji Hyo asked.

          “Aniyo…I’ve kept it…I want to tell him when I came back…I thought he was still the same…but then he has you already…”

          Ji Hyo kept silent. She didn’t know what to say to her. “Just call me when the DNA Test comes out…” she said and hangs up.

          Ji Hyo doesn’t know if what she was doing is right. If the DNA was proven to be positive, she will leave Jong Kook. Can she really leave him like that?

~~~~~~~~~~

          *Jong Kook’s house…*

          11PM, Jong Kook and Kyung Min was at the veranda while drinking beers. “Are you excited?...” Kyung Min asked him.

          “Of course…Who would have thought I will marry again?...Back then I almost ended my life because I can’t live without Eun Hye…but then this certain someone who saved my life came…unexpectedly…I’m annoyed of her…but I hate to not see her within a day…Slowly I started to fall in love with her…She becomes my life…” Jong Kook said with serious voice.

          “Aigoooooo…Araseoyo Soon-to-be-husband…I know you’ll be happy…because you love each other so much…” Kyung Min smiles and pats his back.

          “Do you think I shuld tell Ji Hyo if I done something wrong?...” Jong Kook asked.

          “What did you do?...”

          “Actually…I didn’t tell you about this but it’s long ago…”

          “What is it?...” Kyung Min was so curious.

          “Something happened between Ye Jin and I…”

          Kyung Min was wide eye looking at him. He was flustered. “WHAT?!...You and Ye Jin?...When? How?...”

          “3 years ago, I was so drunk…I don’t know what happen…She brings me to her house…and the next thing I know I’m in her bed…It was just a one night stand Kyung Min-ah…and didn’t want that to happen…”

          “And you plan to tell Ji Hyo?...Are you insane??...” Kyung Min nags at him.

          “I know it’s a crazy thing to do…but I want to be honest with her…It happens before I know her…She might understand…It burderns to keep it to her…and knowing that Ye Jin is still around I’m afraid that one day she will tell her it to Ji Hyo…that’s why I want it to come from me…”

          Kyung Min nodded. He understands his point. “What you’re thinking was right…its best that it comes from you …I hope Ji Hyo understands…”

          “She will…I know it…because she knows I love her so much…” Jong Kook said.

          “Is that the reason why Ye Jin-ah can’t give up on you?...I hope everything will just be fine…” Kyung Min thought.

~~~~~~~~~~

          Go Ara was doing a shoot at her studio. She was busy taking pictures then her friend calls her. It was smiling at her. “Ara-yah…you have a visitor…” her friend told her excitedly. Ara turns and looks at the direction where her visitor came. Her heart keeps thumping; it was Joong Ki holding a bouquet of flowers. Is it for her? She was nervous. She can’t hide that she likes this man.

          Joong Ki walks towards her and gave the flower.

          “Delivery…from Yunho-ssi…” Joong Ki said and leaves right away.

          Ara was dumbfounded. Her hope was crumpled. “Aiiissshh Jinja…I thought it was from him…but why would he gave me a flower?...That jerk doesn’t like me…” Ara said in her mind.

~~~~~~~~~~

          *5 days before the wedding…*

          It was family day at Eun Joo’s school. Jong Kook and Ji Hyo were there. They participated in every game. Eun Joo was so happy. She finally participated with a complete family.

          “Appa…I will just play with them…” Eun Joo asked her Appa. Jong Kook agrees and Eun Joo runs to her friends.

          “We were really like a family…” Ji Hyo said looking at Eun Joo.

          Jong Kook holds her hand and smiles. “We will be officially 4 days left…”

          Ji Hyo smiles at him. 2 days ago when she fetch Eun Joo from her school, she went to Jong Kook’s room and gets a strand of hair from his comb. She gave it to Ye Jin for the test and this day she will know the truth. The test that depends her life with him and Eun Joo.  

          Just then a 3 year old boy gets near them. Jong Kook smiles and carries it. Ji Hyo just stares at him. The Mother of the little came and greets them. “I’m sorry…He was so naughty…” the Eomma said.

          “It’s okay…How old is he?...” Jong Kook asked. The little boy was smiling at him.

          “He’s 3 years old…” she replied. Jong Kook gave her the little boy and he pats his head. “Be good…” he smiles. The woman and her child left.

          “He was so adorable…” Jong Kook said. “I want to have a baby boy Ji Hyo-yah…” he smiles.

          Ji Hyo felt heavy. “Is that a sign?...” Ji Hyo thought.

          “We’ll have an adorable little boy like him…” Jong Kook said and kisses her forehead.

~~~~~~~~~~

          *Night…at the coffee shop…*

          Ji Hyo came and sits towards Ye Jin. Ji Hyo was so nervous.

          “The result came out Ji Hyo-ssi…I didn’t open it…I want you to see it first…” Ye Jin said and handed her the envelope. Ji Hyo gets it. Her heart keeps beating fast. She opens it and slowly gets the paper. “POSITVE” that’s the word that makes her world breaks apart.

          “You’ll leave him now right?...the test will never lie Ji Hyo-ssi…” Ye Jin said.

          Ji Hyo stops herself to cry in front of her. She looks at her. “Like I said…I’m not selfish I won’t take the Father of your son…I have my word…” Ji Hyo said seriously.

          “Then I should tell him now…”

          “No~…You won’t say anything to him…not until I leave…Give me two days…then I will finally leave him…for good…” Ji Hyo said.


____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Didn't recheck it so I'm sorry for errors...
>///////< 
Aigoooooooooo...
Ji Hyo Kajima.... -___-