Chapter 17

Mr. Eye Smile

          “Yah~! There’s a kid here…” Kyung Min said and covers the eyes of Eun Joo. “This two really~…” Kyung Min smiles. He was so glad for the both of them. After the kiss, Jong Kook opens his eyes then look at her. He was still just inches away from her. Ji Hyo also stares at him.

          Jong Kook smiles then said. “Saranghae Ji Hyo-yah…I…love…you…”

          Ji Hyo smiles. “I love you too Mr. Eye Smile…”

          “I’m sorry for being such a coward…I’m sorry for begin such a jerk…I’m sorry for hurting you…I’m so---…” Jong Kook didn’t finish because Ji Hyo kisses him quickly and smiles. “I understand…don’t blame yourself…I did a mistake too…” she said and Jong Kook hugs her tightly. “I was about to disappear…but here you are…Thank you…for this chance…” he said. Ji Hyo hugs him tightly too and can’t help but smile. She was really happy to be in his arms. She can’t still imagine they will be together this way.

          “APPA~…” Eun Joo runs and hugs them. Jong Kook carries his daughter. “Pretty Unnie is your yeojachingu Appa?...” Eun Joo asked him.

          “Ne~ my angel…Are you happy with it?...”

           Eun Joo nodded happily and kisses Ji Hyo.

          “Aigoo-yah…Tiger Ahjussi you’re not going right?...Cancel your flight…” Kyung Min said.

          “Araseo…araseo…” Jong Kook said and leave with Eun Joo. Kyung Min and Ji Hyo were left and now sitting at the chair.

          “I’m glad you came…” Kyung Min said.

          Ji Hyo shakes her head. “No…thank you for telling me…when you told me he was leaving…I realized that I love him so much and I can’t afford to lose him…”

          “I’ll accept that thank you…” he smiles. “Guard your namjachingu…many women wants him…” Kyung Min said and laughs.

~~~~~~~~~~

          Flashback

          *Night before flight of Jong Kook*

          Ji Hyo was thinking too much. She was preoccupied the whole day. What Kyung Min said to her still lingers inside in her head. But still she doesn’t know what to do. She wears her jacket and went out from the house. She walks and went to the park nearby. She sat at the seesaw.

          She was still thinking and she didn’t realize that Haha sat to the other seesaw beside her. He didn’t say a word and just look at the direction where Ji Hyo was looking. Ten minutes already passed but Ji Hyo still didn’t know the presence of Haha.

          “Mong Ji…” Haha said.

          Ji Hyo was a bit startled but turns to him. “Haha Oppa…When did you come?...”

          “1 hour ago…” Haha smiles.

          “Really?...Is it that long?...”

          “I’m just joking…May I know what you’re thinking?...You look so problematic…SOOOOOOO MONG…”

          Ji Hyo sighs. “it’s about him Oppa…Kim Jong Kook…”

          “What’s about him?...I thought you hate him…You told me you reject when he confesses to you…”

          “He’s leaving…They’re migrating…”

          “When?...”

          “Tomorrow…”

          “And…you’re being like this because of that?...” Haha asked.

          Ji Hyo nodded. “I don’t know what to do Oppa…Yes I was surprised when he said he loves me but I don’t know if I should believe in him…What I felt when he pushes me away…I don’t know but I want him to feel it too…The same pain I feel…” she pauses and her tears started to form in her eyes. “Because in some part of me…I….was hoping…hoping that if he feels it too he will be free in his past…”

          “You’re wrong Ji Hyo-yah…” Haha said and Ji Hyo turns to him. “He…was really hurt…and he thought that he deserves it all…” Haha paused. “She let you go because…you pushes him away…I can’t understand you from doing that to him…he already took his courage to tell you…but you let him down…”

          “I don’t know anymore Oppa…I don’t know…”

          “He meets me after you turn him down…I didn’t know what happen…I don’t know what to say to him when he said you’re marrying Ji Hoon…but I didn’t say anything to him…He said he was too late and he can’t do anything anymore…he loses you…” Haha stops and holds Ji Hyo’s shoulder. “You just need to look into his eyes and accept his feelings…He loves you Ji Hyo-yah…if you didn’t want to finally lose him…Just go and stop him…”

          End of Flashback

~~~~~~~~~~

          After cancelling the flight, they all went back to Jong Kook’s house. Kyung Min leaves already because of his meeting. Jong Kook called the Ahjumma, and told her that they were not going anymore and she should come back.

          It’s already 5PM and there is no food on the fridge.

          “Let’s go to the grocery…” he said.

          They went to the nearest grocery. Eun Joo was so excited to buy ramyeon. She grabs Ji Hyo’s hand and walk in a hurry in the ramyeon section.

          “Ramyeon ramyeon ramyeon…” Eun Joo said while dancing.

          “Not too much baby…ok?...” Jong Kook said. Eun Joo nodded. “I’ll just go to the vegetable section…” he said to Ji Hyo. As he was walking, an Ahjumma talk to him. “You have a beautiful family…” she smiles. Jong Kook smiles and looks at Eun Joo and Ji Hyo. “Yes I do…Thank you…”

          “Appa~…” Eun Joo shouted and runs to him while holding the pack of ramyeon.

          Then they walk around and find the ingredients they needed. “What do you want to eat?...” he asked Ji Hyo.

          “Anything…”

          “No tell me…I’ll cook it for you…” he smiles.

          Ji Hyo blushes. That smile really melts her. It was too sweet. “Tofu stew…and kimbap…” she said.

          They went home after buying everything they needed. Jong Kook started to cook. Eun Joo and Ji Hyo were in the living room, watching television. Ji Hyo stands up and went into the kitchen to check on Jong Kook.

          He was wearing apron and chopping the veggies. It was a fascinated scene for her. How can he look so handsome and y with that apron?

          “Loving the view?...” Jong Kook said then.

          “I wa-s just checking if your okay…do you need help?...” she said and felt embarrassed.

          “Ne~…come here…”

          Ji Hyo walks towards him and when she was just two steps away from him. Jong Kook suddenly kissed her. Ji Hyo was left blank with her eyes open. “Thank you…for the help…” Jong Kook said and smiles. “Yah~…” Ji Hyo complains. “Just go to Eun Joo…I’ll be okay here…” he said and Ji Hyo does what he says.

          After 30 minutes, the dinner is ready. They eat together. “How was it?..” Jong Kook asked her. “It’s delicious…” Ji Hyo smiles.

          Then after that, they watch a movie. They were sitting at the sofa in the living room. Eun Joo was at they’re center. Time passes and Eun Joo also Ji Hyo falls asleep. They were hugging each other and he can’t help but smile while looking at them.

          Jong Kook looks at the clock and it was 10PM. The doorbell rings and he went to see who it is. It was the Ahjumma, Eun Joo’s caretaker. They came in and he slowly takes away Eun Joo and carries her into her room. Luckily, Ji Hyo didn’t wake up. He lay Eun Joo into her bed and kissed her forehead.

          “Ahjumma…I’m going out to bring Ji Hyo home…take care of Eun Joo…” he said and the Ahjumma nodded.

          He went down and walk towards her. She was peacefully sleeping. She was so beautiful. Jong Kook kisses her forehead then Ji Hyo awakens. “I fell asleep…Where’s Eun Joo?...” she asked.

          “She’s already in her room…Let’s go I’ll take you home…”

          “No I can go home alone…You can’t leave Eun Joo alone…”

          “It’s okay…Ahjumma was here…”

          He drives his car and takes her home. After minutes, they were already in front of their house. They were still in the car.

          “Thank you again…” Jong Kook said and looks at her. “Thank you for loving an imperfect man like me…” he said and smiles.

          Ji Hyo moves her hand and holds his face. “You were a wonderful person…and I’m glad I have fallen in love with you…”

          Jong Kook holds the hand of her in his face. “I know I’ve done many things to upset you…and I’m so sorry…but now…I will just make you happy…Saranghae…” he sincerely said.

          “Saranghae Oppa…” she smiles then they kissed.

          They alight from the car. “Good Night…drive safely…” Ji Hyo said and hugs him then she walks enter their house but Jong Kook calls her. “Ji Hyo-yah...” then she turns to him. “Go on a date with me…” Jong Kook smiles sweetly with his hands on his pocket. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Kyaaaaaa >///< SPARTACE jjang!
Sorry for late update.
Thanks for reading ^^
Readers jjang! ;)