Chapter 32

Mr. Eye Smile

          “I’m his Father…Hyun Woo is my son…” Jang Hyuk utters.

          Kyung Min was flustered by what he heard. “Aigoooo…You had enough…You need to sleep Jang Hyuk-ah…” he said. He can’t just believe what he’s saying. He was just drunk already.

          “I’m not drunk Kyung Min-ah…I’m telling you the truth…and I’m not joking…Hyun Woo is my son…”

          “Then why did you let her do that?...If he was your son you should do something…You even told Jong Kook that Hyun Woo is his son…How can you take that?...”

          “I can’t do anything else…I love her…and if that what’s make her happy…I’ll let her be…”

          “But with that…you ruin Jong Kook’s life…Yes he looks fine but Jang Hyuk-ah…He was breaking apart…He still loves Ji Hyo…We both know that he will never be able to love Ye Jin…You should stop her…and now you’re also suffering…”

          “I was surprise too…I didn’t know she got pregnant…”

          “How did it happen?...How can you be the Father?...When Jong Kook said something happen between them too?...” Kyung Min asked. He was so confuse.

          “Nothing happen between them…I know it…because I was his first…She got so drunk and she was so sad because Jong Kook breaks her heart again…”

          “I don’t know what to say anymore Jang Hyuk-ah…I wish I never knew about this…I won’t intrude and say it to Jong Kook…I will let you do it…You should do it…” Kyung Min said firmly.

          Jang Hyuk just looks at him and thoughts keep running to his mind. He knows what will happen if he told him. He will be surely mad at him. But how can he do that? All Ye Jin’s dreams will be shattered in a blink and she would hate him too. He just took a deep sigh.

~~~~~~~~~

          2 weeks after, Jong Kook was at his office browsing his laptop when Kyung Min came in.

          “Jong Kook-ah…What do you mean by this?...” Kyung Min said while holding the papers.

          Jong Kook knew what Kyung Min was talking about. He sent a file to him that he wasn’t going to buy the hotel at Pohang. They both want to buy it. They were partners for it but as he walks out Kyung Min don’t get it.

          “We both really want to buy it…and we’re doing a business here Jong Kook-ah…”

          Jong Kook insists him to sit on the sofa and he sat towards him.

          “Look…I know you’re angry with me because of this…but….” He stops.

          “But what?...What is your real reason behind this?...The hotel is fine…It was a good catch…that’s why I really don’t get it why you’re backing out…we already planned this throughly…” Kyung Min has a thought what is the real reason but he wants to hear it from him.

           “I can’t afford to see her again…” Jong Kook said firmly.

          Then that’s it! Kyung Min was right. “So you’ll ruin this plan just because of that?...Are you in your senses Jong Kook-ah?...She already has her family…that just means that she will never be yours again…”

          “I know…I know…” Jong Kook sighs. “I just want your understanding…How can I buy that property if know I will be able to see her?...It’s hard for me…because I still love that woman…and I’m starting to gocrazy because after seeing her she can’t get out of my head…I want to cherish my family too Kyung Min-ah…We’re doing fine…but I’m already being shaken just by seeing her in one time…” he stops and tears starts to form to his eyes. “You know what I’m scared about…that I will start to want to see her more…”

          Kyung Min felt sad to his friend. “I’m scared too Jong Kook-ah…if you’ll know Hyun Woo wans’t your son at all…” Kyung Min thought.

          “I understand you…but can you at least try?...Let’s just hold on with maybes…You won’t know right?...Maybe it was just a coincidence…Maybe she wasn’t really staying there at Pohang…You wouldn’t know…”

          Jong Kook sighs. “Araseo…I’ll try…3 days…I’ll stay there and if I saw her again even once…we won’t buy the hotel and just find another…”

          “Okay…Deal…” Kyung Min said and handed his right hand and Jong Kook receives it for handshake. “Thank you for trying my friend…” Kyung Min sincerely said.  

~~~~~~~~~~

          Pohang, Jong Kook checks in to a room. He can see the beautiful view of the ocean through the window. He doesn’t know but he felt he doesn’t want to go out from the room. What if he saw her again? But in some point he feels the want to see her again.

          “Stop thinking Jong Kook-ah…It’s wrong…She’s not the same Ji Hyo like before…” Jong Kook thought.

          He took a nap then after an hour he takes a bath and get dress. The manager will tour him around the hotel. He should check carefully throught it. The manager knocks to the door and he opens it.

          “Annyeonghaseyo Kim Jong Kook-ssi…Are you ready?...” he asked.

          “Ne~…Let’s go…”

          10PM, Jong Kook was walking at the seaside. He doesn’t know if he was really relieve that whole day she didn’t see her. He saw a woman that looks like Ji Hyo. He walks towards her and holds her shoulder.

          “Ji Hyo-yah…” he said but when the woman turns it wasn’t her.

          “I’m sorry…” he apologizes and woman walks away. He sat on the sand and covered his face with his hands. “Damn it…Aisshh…Why I’m being like this?!...” Jong Kook thought.

~~~~~~~~~~

          Next day, Jong Kook went into the park and do some jogging. He needs to focus. “It’s really wrong to be back here…I can’t stop hoping…What I’m scared about is already happening…Focus Focus Focus…Stop thinking Kim Jong Kook…” he said in his mind.

          After rounds he stops and sat at the vacant bench. He drinks water when he heard someone calling him.

          “APPA~!!!...APPA~!...” Eun Joo and Hyun Woo shouted while running toward him. He was shock seeing them. “Oh~…Why are you here?...” he asked.

          “Because we miss you Appa…” Eun Joo said and kissed his Appa.

          Then Kyung Min and Ye Jin walk towards them. “The pretty angel keeps insisting to go where you are…You know I’m weak when it comes with her…” Kyung Min just said.

          “I can’t even stop her…I’m sorry I know you have a work…” Ye Jin said.

          “No…it’s okay…I’m glad you all came…” Jong Kook smiles and carries Hyun Woo and Eun Joo.

          Lunch, Jong Kook and Ye Jin with the two kids went out to eat. Kyung Min didn’t come along because he needs to meet the manager. After they ate, they walk around to stroll the kids. Jong Kook was carrying Hyun Woo while Ye Jin was holding Eun Joo’s hand.

          Ji Hyo was walking too and she was 5 meters away from them. She stops when she saw them. She felt a thug in her heart seeing them together. She hides herself and still looks at them. “You’re getting taller pretty angel…” Ji Hyo thought.

          Ye Jin was talking to Jong Kook and he smiles. “I’m glad you were happy…Jong Kook Oppa…” she said in his mind.

          Night at the hotel, they were having their dinner with Kyung Min.

          “Appa~…I need to go to the bathroom…” Eun Joo said.

          “Okay…Let’s go…” Jong Kook stands up already.

          “I’m a big girl now Appa…Don’t worry I can go to the bathroom alone now…” Eun Joo smiles.

          “I’m always forgetting that my angel…Okay…Don’t get lost okay?...”

          Eun Joo nodded and she walks away.

~~~~~~~~~~

          “You can just wait me here…I’m just going to deliver it quickly…” Ji Hyo said to Sang Wook. They were at the parking area of the hotel. After giving birth, she runs a flower shop so she can still look after Joon.

          Ji Hyo enters the hotel holding the boquet. She asked the receptionist and went up to deliver the flowers. After that, she went down and walks to the lobby. Eun Joo came out from the bathroom. She was about to go back to where her Appa was but she saw Ji Hyo. She stops and just looks at her. Ji Hyo also stops when she sees her.

          Ji Hyo felt so nervous. She tooks her courage and walks towards her. She sat to face her. She smiles. “Annyong Eun Joo-yah…” she said.

          But Eun Joo was just looking at her. She wasn’t saying anything.

          “I’ll follow her…” Jong Kook said and went to where Eun Joo is. Then he saw Eun Joo and Ji Hyo.

          “Eun Joo-yah…It’s pretty unnie…” Ji Hyo talks to her again.

          “Ani~…Pretty Unnie was dead…She was already in heaven…” Eun Joo said. Ji Hyo was dumbfounded.

          “It’s me Eun Joo-yah…” Ji Hyo said. Trying her hard not to cry. She moves her hadn to touch her face but Eun Joo steps backward.

          “I hate you…I hate you…I hate you…You’re not her…You’re a liar…” Eun Joo said and runs away.

          Ji Hyo loses her strength to stands up. Jong Kook felt worried about her but she needs to go to her daughter.

          Eun Joo was already sitting with Kyung Min. “We’ll talk later Eun Joo-yah…” he said firmly. “Kyung Min-ah…just look for her for me…” he added and walks away.

          “Yah~…Where are you going? You aren’t yet done eating…” Kyung Min said.

          Jong Kook went to the lobby but Ji Hyo wasn’t there. He runs out from the hotel and looks for her. Luckliy he saw her, walking at the parking area. He was about to walks towards her when Sang Wook went out from the mini truck.

          “What took so long Ji Hyo-yah?...Joonie will get---…” Sang Wook didn’t finish what he’s saying because Ji Hyo put her head into his chest then she cried. “What happen?...” Sang Wook asked. Ji Hyo just shakes her head. He just pats her back to comfort her.

          Jong Kook can’t even turn his back. The pain in his heart is killing him.  

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi reader! I'm sorry for late update. 
Sorry for errors too I didn't recheck it. 
Thank you for waiting. 
^_^

That's Eun Joo :)