The friends!

He's my brother and also my boyfriend!!

 

Dara's POV

When we entered our new school as juniors, everyone looked at us as if we’re some kind of lunatic, well I wouldn’t blame them. My brother is a blonde hair, I on the other hand dressed in some edgy style like a leather vest over a white t-shirt with a skull designed on it and a pair of black skinny jeans with some sharp studs as designed and a pair of motorcycle boots which matches with my awesome red motorcycle. As much as I dressed like this, my face looks more of a feminine look.

“Who are they? The guys is so damn hot, is he dating the girl?” I turned to the source of the voice, and saw a girl staring at us and I just glared.

“Hey, dongseng. No need to glare.” He stopped on his track and looked at me, people around us gasped.

“They’re siblings?” someone commented.

“Good… means they’re not dating.”

“Saw how the girl acted? They’re just brothers and sisters, what’s with her?”

I turned to the girl again who said the last comment, the face will be crushed soon if she says something again.

“Yah? Dara… let’s go.” Ji Yong pulled me and started walking but all of a sudden screaming was heard from behind. We both turned around and saw a familiar limo, a smile crept on my face, Ji Yong was excited just from the look at his face.

“Excuse me! Coming through!” my smile grew bigger when I heard that certain voice, so my cousins are very famous in the school. Why wouldn’t they be? They’re rich, heir and heiress of famous companies such as Dong enterprises, Lee cosmetics etc, just like my future company, Park Real estates.

As the crowd surrounds the limo, I wait for them to finally come out.

“DARA!!!!!” I heard unnie called me just as she got out of the riot, she was followed by our friends.

“CL unnie!!!” we hugged each other and everyone turned around and once gasped again.

“WTF?! She knows them?”

“! She’s just new and now she acts close to Chaerin unnie”

CL and I both turned to the same girl who’s been getting in my nerves, we both walked to her while she slowly backed away.

“What did you say about my COUSIN?” CL unnie emphasized the word cousin, and in instant we heard whispering.

“I’ve been holding this for so long, but I don’t shoving it on your face right now!” I showed her my fist and she gulped.

“Now...now… dongseng, don’t make any trouble on your first day, shall we?” I looked at Yongbae oppa who stood next to me, I smiled at him and he did the same in return.

“And besides we take care of these matters differently.” Bom unnie patted my back.

“BTW Sunye, don’t act close and call me unnie. We ain’t tight!” She put her arms around my shoulder and walked away with me and the group.

CL brought us to our classroom, everyone looked at us briefly before going back to their own work.

“How are you guys? How’s California?” CL asked us after settling some stuff.

“Great noona! We missed you guys a lot!” Ji Yong hugged CL, I smiled at the scene because though Ji Yong and I are not blood related, he is really treated as real family.

“Hey! Don’t hug my girlfriend hyung!!!” we turned to the door and saw the maknae of the group, Seungri. 

“Seungri!!!!” I ran to him, Seungri is my best friends since 3rd grade.

“noona? You’re back!!!” We both jumped for joy.

“Yah, Pabo! You forgot all about me now??” CL threw a chalk at him but he quickly dodge.

“Mian! Jagiya!!” Seungri ran to her and hugged her around the waist.

“Aishh! You little Deh-ji (pig)!” CL broke the hug and walked away, it’s funny how my unnie is dating the youngest in the group, having a two years younger boyfriend is hard.

“Where’s Minzy?” I looked around but there was no sign for my other best friend.

“She’s coming to school late with her brother, because Daesung woke up late again.” Bom unnie said with her head drowned to her comic book. They all nodded in agreement, after that we heard a knock on the door so I ran to open the door and to find a guy with awesome spike hair.

“Umm…” I waited for him to speak more than that.

“Oh Seunghyun, may I help you?” Bom came by my side.