The end

He's my brother and also my boyfriend!!

“Why are you here?” Ji Yong’s hot breath blew pass me and I felt hypnotized by his scent.
“I-I….” I gulped, I wanted to hit myself for stuttering, Ji Yong decided to step back a little bit just to see my face, but he was still too close for my taste.
“Did you hear what Yoobin said?” Ji Yong asked, I could all nod.
“So I guessed I’m a single man now.” He chuckled, but I didn’t join in.
“Dara ah?…” Ji Yong’s face pouted, I missed that expression of his. And all of a sudden, I grabbed a hold on his face and crushed my lips on his. The sweet taste of his lips made me crazy, his tender touch electrocuted my whole body, his hold on my hips helped me from falling entirely due the weakening knees I had.
“Ji Yong, Sarangheyo…” I was out of breath but I was able to say the words I’ve been wanting to say.
“Sarangheyo, Park Dara.” He placed his forehead on mine, as we smiled at each other.


“You may kiss the bride!” The pastor had announced, the bell signaled another newly wed. Visitors showered the bride and groom with colorful confetti, it was a beautiful day to get married.
“Congratulations!!!!” everyone constantly applauded for the couple who walked to their getaway car, it was time for their honeymoon. The couple took another step to their journey as spouse, everyone was happy for them.

“NOONA! What happened next??” Seung Rin, a little 3 year old boy, complained.
“Aisshh!! Seung Rin ah! Keep quiet and let auntie finish!!” Chaeri glared at the young boy beside him.
“Unnie, What happened?” Bae Bom, flattered her eyes at me.
“YAh Krung Krung, you telling that story again to the kids?” I grinned at the man who just entered, Ji Yong sat next to me.
“Well, Seunghyun and Yoobin had a baby after that.” Ji Yong finished my story and just in time I heard a baby’s cry, I walked my way to the door to open it for my guests.
“Aissh! How can a baby be so loud!?” I rolled my eyes and hit Seunghyun who was carrying a baby’s bag, I greeted Yoobin with a half hug.
“Is this baby Seung Yoo??Yepuda! So cute!!!” I stared at the baby boy, he was a blessing. I have never imagined that because me and Ji Yong, Yoobin and Seunghyun got married. It happened the next year after Ji Yong and I got married, I never thought that the two person we supposed to get married ended up together.
“Unnie?? When is umma and appa coming??” Bae Bom disappointedly sat back, she thought that it was her parents who arrived.
“Mianhe! We’re here already!!!” Bom and Yongbae bursted in right after Yoobin and Seunghyun entered the room.
“Appa!UMMA!!!” Bae Bom ran to her parents.
“Ehh?? Seung Rin eh?” Chaeri browsed the room to find her brother, as the eldest she was very responsible.
“Noona! Umma arrived!!!” Seung Rin stood by the door with another chocolate on his hand, I smiled at how he was just like his father.
“Umma!” Seung Rin hugged Chaerin by the leg, I sighed.
“Wae?” Ji Yong had come from behind unexpectedly.
“I want a baby now too…” I pouted at the sight of everyone taking care of their children.
“Just wait for a few more months neh?” He kissed the top of my head, while he hand slowly caressed my growing tummy. I smiled and remembered that I was pregnant to Ji Yong’s baby.
 

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Sorry to end the story so fast!!!! but i thought it would be nice to end it for you guys since i don't want you guys to keep on waiting!!! if i'm in the mood for a special chapter i'll post one, but it's the end for now!!! THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING! AND THANK YOU FOR WAITING THIS FANFIC TO END!!!!!:D