How to forget you?

He's my brother and also my boyfriend!!

 

“KWON JI YONG!!!”

“JI!!!! JI YONG!!!!”

“YAH WHERE ARE YOU!!?!”

“Ji...Yong…”

I sat on the ground of the airport as I tried to catch my breath after looking everywhere for that .

“We couldn’t find him….” Chaerin said while take sharp breaths.

“The flight to New York had left already.” I looked up to catch a glimpse of Seungri but only to see who was behind him. I ran quickly to the glass window, the too familiar blonde hair caught my eyes as I slammed my hands on the glass a lot of times.

“JI!!!” then he turned around, that face was so unreadable.

“JI!! DON’T GO!!!! PLEASE!!!” the tears streamed down my cheeks as he turned around without any expression.

“LET ME IN!” I ran through the guards but they just stopped me.

“KWON JI YONG! DON’T YOU THINK YOU CAN RUN AWAY FROM ME!” I screamed through the entrance, but he didn’t flinched.

“Ji Yong…” I completely gave up as he disappeared from my view, Chaerin tried to pull me off from the bench but I didn’t budge.

“I’m not leaving...not until that jerk comes back…” my tears was just rolling down.

I just sat there and waited for nothing, Bom and Taeyang left first due to some appointments but Caherin, Seungri, Minzy and Daesung stayed. Another hour had passed but I still didn’t leave until someone came to my side.

“Yah Dara stop this.” the voice that I haven’t heard for a long time.

“TOP oppa...Ji Yong is coming back.” I sniffed a few times.

“He will but for now he wants you back home to rest.” He sighed as he guided me to his car.

“Thanks for helping Seunghyun… We thought she’ll never leave.” Daesung patted his back. Then after that he prepared to leave the airport for my house but instead I told him to go to the apartment where Ji Yong lived after being kicked out, it felt empty and odd to see an apartment without Ji Yong. I ran my hand through the coffee table feeling the coldness that matched my hand’s temperature, then slowly sat on the cream white sofa.

“Dara…” was I imagining things or did I just hear Ji Yong’s voice?

Then a flashback occurred, it was the time when he promised he won’t leave me no matter what because he loves me, does it mean he doesn’t love me anymore. I noticed a pale white folded paper laying lifeless on the table, I weak to reach it but soon I did. The letter contained Ji Yong’s handwriting, the familiar messy cursive only someone who knew him well can read. It was for me and I was expecting an explanation but everything that was written on the letter was irrelevant, I wanted to hit him so bad I crunched up the paper.

“I hate you KWON JI YONG!” I slammed my hand on the table and started thrashing the place.

“WOAH!!!! RELAX!” Seunghyun came back from the rest room and stopped me from  further destruction, he hugged me so I tight I thought I was loosing air.

“How dare he say that?…” I fell to the ground feeling the words he had written.

“Dear Dara,

Forgive me for leaving but I want you to forget me. It’s for the best. I love you so much I needed to leave, don’t wait and look for me because it’s only waste of time. I love you remember that. -Ji Yong 

 

As the days passed I was never fully recovered but I was still standing until months passed there was no news about him.

“Honey, wanna go shopping today?” I was walking down the stairs when my mom greeted me with a lovely smile, I didn’t respond the same way.

“What’s the special occasion?” I sat on the sofa.

“It’s christmas eve dear...we always go shopping before christmas with Ji-” she stopped when she realized where the conversation was going.

“Umma...I’m not feeling well actually…” I smiled softly before leaving the living room for my bedroom, I haven’t realize it’s been 4 months since he left. I didn’t even noticed it’s already christmas but the weather told me otherwise, I sighed heavily as I tried to warm myself with more clothes. I haven’t been doing my normal routine since he left, I avoided everything that reminded me of him. That’s why I didn’t want to go out with my mom because it reminds me of him, as much as I feel bad about my mom I just pretended I don’t care.

“How can I forget you?” I said as I cried myself to sleep again while admiring his beauty on the picture.