Sounds like a plan

He's my brother and also my boyfriend!!

 

Recap:

“Tie her up with this one.”

“LEAVE HER ALONE!!! SHE HAS NOTHING TO-MMMHMMHMM”

Then my vision went black.

I woke up desperate for water, but I found myself tied up on a wooden chair. My head throb as if someone banged my head on a wall continuously while I felt the surrounding spun 360 degree thinking I was in a blender machine that turned me around and around.

“Look who’s awake...the princess of Park family!” I was frustrated because of the headache and the voice being mixed together.

“Can you shut for a sec? My head is spinning, I can’t catch what you said!” I told him off.

“Well...you’re a bad mouth I see!” he pulled my hair which I groaned in pain.

“Look...I know what you want! Money right?! For crying out loud, kidnapping me is old style! Do you know how many people done this before you?” I slowly focused my gaze to the kidnapper, he looked puzzled.

“I’ve been kidnapped when I was younger, maybe a few times and a few times in California...Why don’t you just call my parents and ask how much you want.” I I closed my eyes trying to stop the spinning feeling, but it gotten worse when the dude grasping my hair laughed evilly.

“I don’t need your money!” he spat at me.

“I want to kill your family that’s all!” he said casually, I hid my fear because one thing I learned in karate class is to show no fear or else they will take advantage of it.

“Cool story bro! I give you five points for that!” I smiled, but he slapped my face and I felt my cheeks went red. “Aishh!!! I hate it when they’re too violent.” I thought. 

“SHUT UP!” he scolded me and I just pouted.

“Why are you pouting?!” he got more frustrated, I distracted him while I pressed speed dial number 1 and hid it back to my pocket.

“Nothing! I just thought you’d be better than the others!!! Why are you so violent!!” I pouted again.

“AISHH!!! YOU ANNOYING BRAT!” by then I knew someone was speaking through my phone. He’s smart enough to know what’s on, since he’d been through this before, I just wish oppa gets here before it’s too late.

“Hey can I have a glass of water? I’m thristy.” I said.

“FINE! But don’t you dare move or it’s killing time. By the way, you’re friend still haven’t woken up can you wake her up for me?!” then he was no where in sight. 

The quiet surroundings made me hear my phone loud enough.

“Dara?! Where are you? Speak up!!!” he spoke through.

“Oppa! I’m kidnapped!! I’m in some kind of warehouse. There’s a big window, I could see the Han river from here!! I have not much time and try not to make noise….” it was suddenly hard to breathe from the beating of my heart.

“ Hello?? Look Dara just get home! We’re worried here!” it sounded a muffle but I understood well.

“Oppa? No don’t put down the-” I was cut off when I heard it’s line got cut off.

“!” just then a different man came in holding a glass of water and a plate of food. He didn’t look asian because of the blue eyes he have and silky hazelnut brown hair, I stared at him and noticed he looked a bit older than me.

“Hey.” I spoke in korean but he didn’t look at me, I figured he didn’t understand.

“Hey? What’s your name?” I spoke in english.

 

“huh? You know how to speak english?” he’s accent proved that he was british.

“Yeah? Anyways what’s your name?”

“Avan...I shouldn’t be talking to you.”

“Avan, who is the guy that was here a moment ago?”

“Look...if I talk to you, I’ll be in trouble.”

“I can help you. Help me out and I’ll get you out of this mess.”

“I don’t need your help.”

“Yes you do, just the look at your eyes I know you don’t want this.”

“Now tell me what they want?” I continued when he didn’t speak.

“I don’t really know...Something about your father owing them money…” he fidgeted

“Avan? Who are you to them?”

“I….Honan adopted me when he was in england a long time ago, I practically grew up with him.” he said sadly.

“This Honan dude? Is he the one who was in here just now?” he shook his head.

“That was Leader Ahn...Honan is his brother… but Honan is not a bad guy! He’s actually against this whole kidnapping thing but Leader Ahn threatened to kill me if he didn’t cooperate.” he spoked softly.

“Avan...you can change this… you can help fight them.” I convinced him but he shook his head frantically.

“No! I can’t because they’re holding Honan captive and if I do a wrong move, they’ll kill him and I don’t want that.”

“Alright...try convincing them, say that I’ll be the look out. Then let’s plan everything, tell me everything about this place. I’ll try to help you and Honan get out of here.”

“Ok…” he nodded, it sounds like a plan to me.