Pros and Cons

He's my brother and also my boyfriend!!

 

***************************

“HAHAHAHA!!! Really?? You said that?” I laughed out loud at how Seunghyun was younger.

“Well. He was annoying.” he shrugged.

“Hey how come you don’t hang with us? Like before I was in your school, I mean you have the same category as us. The heir of Choi’s Real Estate, just like my brother.” I asked.

“Well… my first year in high school, I was close with your friends. Until I started dating Bom, everything got messed up when I found out Bom never liked me but she likes Yongbae a lot. To not make things complicated I just let Bom go and stayed away with them because if I stayed with them, I would have done something nasty to Yongbae.” he stared somewhere else than my eyes.

“Oh… so you like Bommie unnie a lot to even let go f her?” I asked.

“Yup. She’s actually my first girlfriend and first love… almost my first in everything.” He chuckled.

“Cheesy right?” he turned to me, I noticed he had ice cream on his right cheek.

“Wait.” I helped him wipe off the dirt, as I did I felt my heart beat fast while his eyes followed my hand and soon our eyes met. 

“I thought you were some playboy when I first met you.” I looked away when I noticed we were moving closer to each other.

“You can say that? I changed after Bom and I broke up.” He shrugged and continue walking, I clutched my heart when my heart didn’t stop racing. I took long breaths to ease the fast beating and caught up with Seunghyun.

 

Clearly I misunderstood Seunghyun, he was not like how I expected him to be. But sometimes he can be very cocky but that was his only flaw I noticed,soon he brought me home safely and we bid goodbye.

“So how was your date with Seunghyun?” Ji Yong teased me but I ignored him when my phone rang, telling me I have a message.

‘If only I knew you earlier, would you have chosen me? Haha! Don’t answer. ;) TOP’

I was taken back with the question but it did get me thinking, I smiled at the last part where I saw my nickname for him. The question went back in my head when I got in my room, I dropped my body on the king size bed and got me thinking.

I took out my book and started writing pros and cons about Seunghyun

 

Pros

Cons

Very honest

Very cocky at times

Very thoughtful

Bom’s ex-boyfriend

Very sweet

Bad terms with friends

Parents know him

Stubborn

Same status

Known him for only 4 days

HE LIKES ME

 

 

Then I started to write Ji Yong’s Pros and Cons.

 

Pros

Cons

Known me since 6

Overprotective

Very sweet

Stubborn

Very honest

Be official siblings in few months

Very thoughtful

Don’t know if he likes me

Goes well with Friends

Treats me differently

 

I scratched my head after writing, I still couldn’t decide. I laid flat on my back and stared at the ceiling, then mental pictures of Seunghyun’s face appeared in my head.