2 weeks happiness pt.2

He's my brother and also my boyfriend!!

Sorry for not updating for long time, School started already so i have not much time to update but here's the continuation of 2 weeks happiness! 

Warning: if you don't want to read the rated H, don't read the red words!!!


 

The first weeks was awesome but when our second week came, my head was blown with happiness. 

“Remember our impossible wish we made before entering High School in California?” I thought about it a bit and remembered it clearly.

“I’ll make it come true!”He said holding a sheet of a purple letter.

“Your first wish it to...HAHAHAHA!!! To bungy jump ?” he laughed hysterically which he earned with a smack on the head.

“Sorry…” he muttered, he smiled again then brought me to the outskirts of Incheon.

I felt my palm sweat when the tall tower came to view, I could feel my heart beating so hard it would jump out of my ribcage.

“Are we sure...it’s safe?” I gulped.

“Yeah, don’t worry.” he rubbed my back and comforted me a bit. When we got to the top, I felt puking from height and the lack of courage but Ji Yong still forced me. If I didn’t remember correctly, the only reason we wrote that impossible wish was because it’s what we want to do before we die and if my wishes finishes I’ll surely die.

“Ji...I can’t...AHHHHHHHHHH” I felt the heavy weight pulling me down towards the water, but when I bounced up and down I felt refreshed and renewed.

“THANKS JI!!!” I kissed him multi-times, there was no regret doing the 60 feet jump.

“What’s next on the list?” I happily chanted.

“Go to Namsan Tower and get a matching padlock with her one and only love!” he cheerfully said.

We did almost half the wishes of the list before having lunch, we talked about our experience just moments ago.

“Ok, so far we finished ‘Eating a burger with your lover’, ‘shouting each other’s name in public in Myeongdong.’, ‘take sticker picture wearing cosplay.’ and ‘running the streets of Seoul wearing bikinis.’ I saw Ji Yong blushed.

“HAHAHAHAHA!!!! I STILL COULDN’T BELIEVE YOU WORE A BIKINI WITH ME!!” I laughed so loud the whole restaurant looked at me.

“If it makes you happy, why not?” he shrugged and start eating again.

“So we have four more left?” I tried to stop laughing.

“Yup and based on the wishes, it’s all couple doing, why is that?” he looked at me suspiciously.

“I was thinking of you when I was writing that..” I smiled at him and he did the same. I knew I was blushing so red so I covered my face with a tissue, after that we went to for a walk at the Han River hand in hand.

“Ready to do it?” I gulped air down my throat as I slowly nodded my head. Then the sound of guitar started, Ji Yong played it magnificently as I started to sing in front of many people. We both performed our favorite song, Butterfly. Ji Yong held my hand as we bowed to say thank you to those who watched us attentively, somehow I wished this day never ends. Just thought of closing my eyes and not see Ji Yong for just a second gave me this unbearable feeling of pain.

“Let’s continue our journey?” He kissed me on the cheek as pulled me to a boutique, this was one of the things I didn’t want to do, Steal. Why did I even wrote this?

“Ok so we need to dressed up in gowns and tuxedo?...Ok.” I know he was nervous too, when we both chose a matching red gown and tuxedo we both changed into it. I felt my heart raced as I held unto his hands and counted to three.

“One…” I looked at him.

“Two..” I prepared myself.

“Three!!!!” we dashed out of the boutique and ran, I felt adrenaline ran through me as we raced down the corner and unto a small narrowed alley. We waited for the guards to ran passed us, I laughed at the excitement and crazy game we played.

“You’re crazy…”he whispered before kissing me on the lips/ the sweet sensation lingered through our lips and unto our bodies, reaching even the tips of fingers. My body reacted quite aggressively as if I haven’t kissed him, my body shivered at the touch of his fingers on my waist. I moaned in pleasure as I broke away for air, I stared at him as I took each breath slowly.

“Wanna continue this at the apartment?” he said breathlessly.

“Yeah…” I giggled and we both ran to the direction to our parent\s apartment.

Before we could enter the apartment, Ji Yong has already attacked me with hungry kisses as his twist the key for us to enter the empty room. Our lips never left each other as we continued the make out session. Ji Yong carried me leaving me to wrap my legs around his torso, he tightened his grasp around my waist as he laid me down to the sofa I think.

“Are you ready for...your...last wish?” he smirked and said between kisses, all I can do was nod. 

He helped undress while trailing my neck with soft tickling kisses, I never knew I had this side of me that I was hiding. I moaned at ever nibble he did on my earlobe as I felt myself nearly , we started off slowly. He massaged my as he kissed my navel, I felt myself blushed at his iness. Then I didn’t realize we’re were off for main course, I stared at his body and felt myself blush again. he kissed my inner thigh making me impatient, he kissed my private part making me moan once again and then he climbed up on me and smiled.

“Here it goes…” he said softly at my ear. Then the magic happened, it was like fireworks on a new year. I felt my body and his dancing for joy at the feeling we were making and I knew instantly I don’t regret loosing my ity to him...