Will You Marry Me?

He's my brother and also my boyfriend!!

I felt the fresh sunlight on my face, who ever opened the curtains of my room will be so dead! I opened my eyes slowly realizing I was not in my room then all the memories last night came to me, I felt myself blush.

“Hmm…” I heard a soft sound next to me, as he s his arms around my waist.

“You awake already?” I turned to face him.

“yeah...I see you are too.” I kissed the bridge of his nose down to his lips.

“Another round?” he tease, I rolled my eyes and smacked his head. The whole night we did it twice and I felt my body hurt from all the….actions.

“I’m sore already…” I groaned when I moved my body, I heard a soft chuckle.

“Since you can’t move, I’ll make you breakfast in bed instead ok?” he kissed my cheek as he stood up, noticing that he was bare I blushed tremendously so I threw a pillow at him.

“Cover yourself! I don’t want to see...that..um...thing dangling around!” I joked.

“Hey! This thing made you scream-” I shut him off with another flying pillow.

“SHUT IT!” I covered myself with the white sheet. When I heard the door closed I stood up and dressed in one of Ji Yong’s large white shirt and just wore an underwear as I strolled around the room. I looked at the calendar and realize today is our last day and we’ll be going back to school, I wonder what he has planned for us?

After breakfast, Ji Yong and I strolled around by the park. We didn’t talk and just let the silence cover us, it was a peaceful day to just relax and reminisce.

“Ji?” I spoke softly.

“Hmm?” he pulled me a bit closer.

“How do you see us in 10 years time?” I was nervous with his answer, I mean we’re only in high school and we’re only 17.

“I see you as my wife, with little Ji Yong and little Dara running around our own house….” he looked at me with his sweet smile, I felt tears running down my cheek.

“Hey what’s wrong?” his sweet smile was replaced with a worried frown.

“I-I..I just thought that...you wouldn’t be...thinking of that…” I sobbed while he smiled at me again and embraced me.

“You’re the only girl I’ll ever love, if loving you is wrong then I don’t want to be right…” he said as caressed ,y face with love and care.

“How am I so sure that you’ll marry me? Maybe after few years you’ll find me clingy and annoy-” he crushed his lips on mine before I could finish my rant.

“To proved that…” he slowly knelt down while taking a certain velvet box from his pocket.

“Sandara Park...will you marry me?” he exposed a brilliant ring of silver with a heart-shaped diamond, I gasped at the beauty in front of me. A man who I’ve loved for a long time and a ring to seal our everlasting love for each other.

“YES!” I squealed in joy as he slipped the ring on my finger, we stared at each other momentarily before he lift me up and spun me around. 

“I promise I will never leave you, if we will ever be apart...I promise I will come back for you...to be my lawfully wedded wife…” he said.

That was the highlight of the day, all we did was go to movies and eat desserts, it was just a perfect way to end our holiday. 

The next day I felt a twinge of happiness when I saw the ring on my finger, it only meant yesterday was no dream. I dressed up in something colorful to express my happiness, but when I got down I saw my parents quiet, especially my mom.

“Umma? Waeyo? Are you ok?” I sat down next to her.

“Nothing...Hurry up, you might be late for school.” she shifted her mood and start chatting about irrelevant stuff. 

I headed to school with so much happiness I can just bounced up and down on the ceiling of the school. When I got to Ji Yong’s locker I was surprise he wasn’t there yet so I just wait until the warning bell rang around the school, I sighed, maybe he’s late…

While walking the corridor of my school, I felt eyes roaming around me whispers started to fill the place.

“Have you heard?...Ji Yong left school…”

“Maybe it’s because of Dara.”

“I can’t believe Ji Yong dropped out!”

“It’s all her fault!”

“DARA!!!!” I turned around to see the group running towards me.

“Ji Yong withdraw from our school! He’s leaving to New York in an hour!” Chaerin exclaimed, I felt the pain finally creeping at me.

We all ran to our respective cars and dashed to the airport, I didn’t bother riding me so I went with Chaerin. I saw Chaerin’s hand was being caressed by Senugri as he drove his way, yesterday we were just like that, where are you going Kwon Ji Yong? We haven’t got married yet?...