Reunion!!! not....

He's my brother and also my boyfriend!!

 

After the news about Bom unnie being pregnant, we decided to drop at Seungri’s house to surprise them while we texted Seunghyun to catch up, seungri answered the door after few rings of the bell.

“Hey guys! What’s up?” Seungri was truly surprise by the sudden appearance.

“Well! We brought some mid-night snacks and champagne. We have good news!” Seungri laughed nervously as he still hadn’t open the door for us to come in.

“Well aren’t you gonna ask to come in?” I said, when he didn’t move.

“I...uh-” Bom cut Seungri off and just pushed the door opened, she was pretty strong for a pregnant woman. As we head to the living room, we saw Chaeri playing with someone who was obviously not Chaerin because of the short black hair.

“What is he doing here?” I raised an eyebrow.

“What are YOU doing here?” I saw Chaerin coming in the living from the kitchen with a tray of biscuits and tea.

“I...uh…” I trailed oof.

“Chaerin, Taeyang and I wanted to surprise you because you guys weren’t answering your phone…” Bom didn’t leave her eyes from the guy who was sitting down facing his back on us, but knowing him too well I didn’t need to see his face to know who he is. When he finally turned and stood up, Taeyang held his breath while Bom clamed Taeyang down in case he wanted to do something.

“What is he doing here?” Taeyang had his teeth clenched, his hands were balled to a fist.

“I invited him to talk things through. But you guys suddenly came.” Chaerin had her arms crossed at us, as if she wanted us to leave.

“Taeyang, I don’t want another round of shouting and fighting, so if you can’t stand Ji Yong’s presence I have to ask you leave, since I invited him into MY house first.” Chaerin said, Taeyang relaxed but he kept his jaw clenched.

“Well...a family reunion huh?” Seungri joked but no one seem to hear it.

“Maybe it’s not a good time to be here noona...I’m sorry, I should go-” Ji Yong was about to leave but Chaerin stopped him.

“No you’re staying, if there was someone who should leave, they should.” Chaerin said it so straightforward, I saw Bom frowned.

“Honey...maybe we should go.” Bom turned her back as she was about to go.

“What’s wrong with you Chaerin?...we just wanted to tell you some good news, but here you are telling us to leave?…” Taeyang didn’t say it in a rude manner, more of a confused sound.

“I’m 3 months pregnant. We’ll be parents like you guys. If you want to celebrate, just call us.” Bom said softly, I heard Seungri gasped, even Chaerin.

“Really?” Chaerin asked, her voice sounded sweet and happy.

“Yeah.” Bom pouted, she acted like a cute little baby.

“Mianhe...baby Bom. Come here! Congratulations.” Chaerin hugged her and kissed the top of her head.

“Since everyone is here and we’re… complete, We should celebrate.” Chaerin said as she pulled Bom to the living room, everyone didn’t move from their places, I was still standing by the window while Ji Yong was standing awkwardly. Taeyang apologized to Chaerin about his little talk just now but Chaerin let him go easily, how about me? Everyone had a glass of champagne, but no one seem to interact with each other. Seungri spoke to me few words but after that he took Chaeri to sleep. Taeyang and Chaerin was still together talking, Bom and I sat there trying to not feel awkward.

“Look, I don’t know why Chaerin called you here to talk but you’re not welcome here. I don’t want you near my Dara baby again! After what you done to her! Arggghhh!” Bom growled and walked away.

“Where did Bom go?” Taeyang had came back from the kitchen where he and Chaerin were talking.

“She needed some fresh air.” I said, they all just nodded while Taeyang faced Ji Yong with anger in his eyes.

“If it weren’t for Chaerin, I would have punched that smiled on your face, you get that?” Taeyang hissed at him when Ji Yong smiled at him.

“Don’t you think for ONE second I forgot what you did.” he snarled at him before walking to look for Bom. I was about to walk away with him because I was afraid to be left alone with Chaerin, but she stopped me.

“Dara...we need to talk.” She didn’t show any expression, which frightened me.

“I know we didn’t get to fix things earlier...I”m sorry.” Chaerin finally gave me her genuine smile, I’ve been waiting for.

“Also...I love the music box you gave me!” Chaerin hugged me and soon all those fears and worries I had evaporated.

“So maybe now I can ask why you invited him over?” We settled on the chairs in the dinning room.

“Well...I wanted to talk to him, I guessed you were right in some part...He’s different now...Almost as if he’s a new person but he still shows some specks of the old Ji Yong but he’s definitely not the same.” Chaerin sighed and I patted her back.

“Look, Ji Yong may not be the same Ji Yong but if you really want to patch things up with him, I support you all the way. Ji Yong and I might not get along anymore but I hope that doesn’t stop you.” I encouraged her, I don’t want ot be unfair to her. I want Chaerin to know that she doesn’t need to worry about me for the matter, because I’m fine with it but it doesn’t mean I’m fine with him.

*DING DONG* *DING DONG*

“Wait, I’ll answer that!” I heard Seungri called from above and the rustling footsteps were heard. When he opened the soor I saw Seunghyun, I almost forgot that he was coming after his meeting at work.

“Hey guys!” Seunghun would totally flip when he sees who’s in the living room and might even beat that person up, not that I don’t want to see that happens.

“Love!” I distracted Seunghun as I pushed him out of the door with me.

“Hey!” Seunghyun kissed my cheeks, I thought I saw Ji Yong looking outside the window at me but then again why would he? 

“Why don’t we go back in?” Seunghyun suggested but I quickly pulled him away.

“You se...Don’t flip ok?...Ji Yong Is inside and-” before I could finish Seunghun already entered the house, I heard shouts and whatnot, I sighed as I entered the room. I saw Ji Yong on the floor with a cut lip, Seunghun was pushed away from Ji Yong while Taeyang just gave a smirk at Ji Yong.

“Not that I agree to what Seunghun did, but you deserve it.” Bom sourly remarked, which she earned a glare from Chaerin.

“Seunghyun please calm done.” Chaerin said it soothly, I came to Seunghyun’s side and caressed his arms and slowly his breathing steadied.

“Seunghyun, stop it, ok?” I brushed my fingers on his face.

“Chaerin I think we need to go…” I smiled at Chaerin and he nodded understanding.

“Yeah me too! I’ve seen what I need to see anyway!” Taeyang gave a smudge face at Ji Yong before wrapping her arms around Bom who bid goodbye to Chaerin and Sengri.

“See you guys around...well not you.” I pointed at Ji Yong was still on the ground. I smiled inwardly because Ji yong finally got what he deserved after he left his family.