Boyfriend

He's my brother and also my boyfriend!!

 

"He said she hates me and doesn't need me in her life..." I gave Ji Yong oppa a glass of hot chocolate, for a guy he is very soft hearted at times especially if it's about her mom.

“I know I was the one who turned my back on her because after five years she comes to visit me only, she promised she would take me away with her be a happy family…” He gripped on the glass that looked like it’s ready to explode.

“Then what happened?” I leaned on his shoulder.

“I called her often trying to reach her until today, it was probably the american dude who picked up, he was saying that umma hates me and stuff like that.” he couldn’t control his tears as it dropped on his knuckles.

“Don’t worry… oppa… We’re here for you.” I kissed on the lips all of a sudden, he was a bit surprise.

“What did you do that for?” he looked at puzzled.

“A comfort kiss that’s all.” I smiled and pulled him up to my room, when we were younger if one of us was sad we would comfort ourselves with a kiss and sleep together in a bed.

“Wanna sleep in my bed tonight?” I said as I closed the door behind us.

“Ani.” he solidly answered which made me puzzled.

“We’re not kids anymore Dara. It’s wrong to do this, I can let you give kisses to me but not this. It’s not right.” he told as he was about to the leave the room.

“Ji Yong, you don’t see me as a sister? What’s wrong with sleeping together? In just few months you’ll be a Park like me and we’ll be officially siblings…” I told him, but I didn’t like that idea because I love my oppa more than just siblings.

“I don’t see you that way…” he whispered but I couldn’t hear him.

“What?” I asked.

“Nothing. I’ll be in my room.” then he left, I just heaved a sigh and changed clothes and went to bed. 

The next day, I went to school earlier and didn’t wait for Ji Yong. I was angry for some reason but I don’t know why, I took my motorcycle and just left him behind.

“Are you ok with Ji Yong? You guys haven’t spoken the whole day.” Minzy talked as we got to the cafeteria to have lunch.

“Let’s not talk about it, shall we?” right at the time we entered, a whole group of crazy girl crowded Ji Yong and the other guys.

“Leave my boyfriend alone” I heard CL warned the girls trying to seduce Seungri, she pulled his boyfriend away from the crowd and sent glares to the girls. Minzy helped her brother Daesung to get away from the crazy fan girls, while Bom sent glares to the girls who tried to get a kiss from her crush, Yongbae. All was left was Ji Yong in the crowd, they all turned to me as if I should save him.

“Let him be.” I sat with them on the table for a few minutes before I was fed up.

“GET.AWAY.FROM.MY.BOYFRIEND.” I screeched at the girls and all of them froze as they me ready to kill of them by my death glare. I pulled my brother away and sat down.

“boyfriend?” Ji Yong sound amused but I glared at him.

“Shut up and eat.” I said while I felt myself blushing.

Seriously what was I thinking? Boyfriend?? Aishh… I’m such a ‘Krung Krung’.