Seunghyun

He's my brother and also my boyfriend!!

 

“Seriously, Darong?? Boyfriend? You’re gonna be the fiesta of gossips from now on!!! Headline: DARA PARK & KWON JI YONG LOVE??” Minzy squealed, I pulled her ear to shut her up and she did.

“Dongseng… keep it down.” CL unnie told her and she nodded in obedience.

“So how are you planning to clean this mess?” Bom unnie spoke.

“Leave it this way? There’s nothing they can do about it if no one’s speaks.” I shrugged and we continued our day like it’s normal until P.E. Class when we were changing clothes in our Changing room.

“WHAT.THE..IS.THIS?” I growled when I saw my favorite sports shoes filled with glue and various liquids. 

“That’s what you get for stealing our oppa…” I heard a girl said under her breath, my orbs turned dark as I turned to her with my dirty shoes on my left hand.

“You think this is funny?” I evilly smiled.

“Well...actually VERY funny.” She challenged me, I smirked at her face. No one can mess with Sandara Park and gets away with it, I heard my cousins and friends came behind me.

“Dara! NO!” I heard Chaerin unnie warned but too late, I spilt the remaining mixed liquids from my shoes unto the girl’s head.

“Next time, you try to mess with me. That’s not the only thing I can do, I’m a Park and Parks is very powerful so better not do this again. Understand me?” I didn’t receive no agreement so I hit her locker hard, leaving a dent.

“UNDERSTAND?” I said one more time.

“Ne-neh…” she was so scared, she had tears on her face.

“Darong… relax.” Minzy pulled away from her and brought me out.

“I’m not stealing anyone…” I said under my breath, leaving the girls confused.

“What do you mean Darong??” Minzy comforted me.

“She said I stole Ji Yong from them…… I didn’t. They did!” I bit my lip so hard I felt blood in my mouth.

“Dara!” I saw Ji Yong came, I tried to run away because I knew he found out what I did and he probably wanted to scold me.

“I don’t want to hear whatever you want to say about the incident, so shut it Kwon Ji Yong.” I was still mad at him with an unknown reason.

“We need to talk now.” He pulled my wrist but I tried to pull away, but unfortunately he successfully pulled me out from the girls.

“What is your problem?” He let go of me when there was no one in sight.

“nothing.” I replied.

“Then why didn’t you wait for me in the morning to go to school? And didn’t talk to me and all of a sudden what’s with the ‘boyfriend’, and what happened in the girl’s changing room with Sohee?” 

“Why do you care so much of what I do?”

“because you’re acting like a kid!”

“Then let me act like this!”

“I’m your brother!”

“FROM WHAT I REMEMBER, YOU DON’T TREAT ME AS A SISTER! SO OFF!” I shouted at his face and ran off to an unknown place.

“That was an amusing fight with your brother?” I heard a voice trailing from above me when I got to the mouth of a nearby forest. I looked up at the tree and saw Seunghyun, he was lying on the branch with a cool expression on his face

“It’s none of your business, don’t you think??” I snapped at him as I crossed my arms.

“I guess you’re right.” he jumped off the tree and walked away.

“That’s it?” I looked at him.

“well you don’t want me to mind your business right so, I’ll let you be.” He shrugged but I stopped him.

“Hey you mind accompanying me?” I asked him and he just smiled and nodded. We both skipped the last remaining lesson we had and stayed far away from the school for awhile and just got to know each other, I have to say he’s different from the person I met yesterday. He’s more down to earth and funny, he didn’t flirt with me at all, I found myself enjoying his company.