2 weeks happiness

He's my brother and also my boyfriend!!

 

It’ been over  weeks since Ji Yong was kicked out of the house, my dad didn’t talk to me and I wasn’t in the state to face him. It became I routine to visit Ji Yong in the morning and at night secretly, but somehow I think my dad knows about it.

“Aren’t you happy we have two weeks holiday?” Ji Yong held my hand as we walked the school’s pavement, we’ve confirmed to our group of friends that we are really in love and that we’re happy. We earned lots of positive comments and congratulations, but only one person among my friends weren’t too supportive.

“TOP oppa…” I followed Seunghyun when he walked out after finding out that I was really together with Ji Yong.

“I’ve lost to him...Aishh…” he gave me a weak smile.

“Mianhe…” I bowed, I felt a pat on my head.

“Ani...I’ve known long time ago that...you were to in love with him to open doors for somebody else… I still chose to pursue you because I thought I could do it but… I guess, I can’t.” he hid his face forbidding me to see his real reaction, I wanted to hug him but I knew well that it would only hurt him more.

“I’m happy to see you happy… but I need to...heal the pain before I could face you.” after what he said, as if like a thin air he disappeared from me. 

It’s been two weeks then since I’ve talked and seen him, school was just to busy since we were doing our projects.

“Yah? Krung Krung!” he knocked on my head, I pouted at him.

“I asked you if you’re happy that we have two weeks to spend time together.” He hugged me.

“neh…but appa…” I was still not certain if my dad was going to let me go near him.

“I talked to him last night, I went to his office before coming home. He told me that he’ll let me spend time with you in our holidays…” he said smiling, but somehow I felt like there’s catch behind that. My dad never makes agreement without being beneficial to him.

“And the catch?” he laughed before kissing my nose.

“no catch,honey.” he walked first and acted like a lunatic, I tilted my head wondering.

“Where’s our first date?” we chatted about a lot of things to do in our two weeks holiday.

I got home to see if my dad’s at home and surely he was, I took out the box filled with small cakes and surprised him.

“Appa...Gumawo!” I bowed 90 degree before offering the box.

“Wae?” he looked serious.

“Because you let me be with Ji Yong!!!” I saw the shock on his face but it subsided before it was noticed, I hugged him and apologized.

“Enjoy your two weeks with him…” he patted my back and together we ate the cake like how we usually do when we bond.

I went over to Ji Yong’s with new DVDs in hand, we were planning to have movie marathon. I even bought snacks for the both of us, I was so excited that I skipped my way to his house.

“FINALLY YOU’RE HERE!” instead of Ji Yong answering the door, Minzy did.

“Why are you here?” I made this look --> O.o

“Not only me but the whole gang! We heard you guys are having movie marathon, so we decided to join you guys!” I felt my happiness subsided because I realized that our first date won’t be like we expected.

We ended up watching scary movies after losing on a rock paper scissors game, I was cuddled up with Ji Yong when the scary parts were on air. The night was blissful though we didn’t spend it alone but the whole gang made it better and soon we all decided to sleep over.

The next day Ji Yong and I planned to go the beach, just like a romantic picnic while watching the sunset.

“Thanks for taking me here…” We settled by the rocks and decided to prepare our picnic. 

“when did you start liking me anyways?” Ji Yong suddenly asked.

“I don’t really remember… I thought that what I was feeling was just a brotherly love but...when you started to mature and became more handsome… that was when I realized it.” ji yong fed me a grape.

“How about you?” 

“When I first laid eye on you that day when my mom left me… remember I was like so scared? It was actually because I was shy… then when you comforted me when my mom left, all I wanted was to be with you. That’s why when we turned 12 and my mom came, I was afraid she might take me away from you.” He didn’t look at me but instead he seem to reminisce the past.

“So you like me first?” I giggled when his face flushed a bright shade of red.

“So when are you coming back home?” I leaned on his shoulder.

“I don’t want to go back…” he said, I looked at him.

“Wae? Don’t you want to see me everyday without having to wait?” I frowned.

“As much as I want to… I’m not your brother anymore...but your boyfriend. And boyfriends don’t live in the same place where the girlfriend is.” he said to me, I nodded understandingly.

“Well it’s better than not having you at all…” I hugged his waist and enjoyed the sweet scenery of the beach.

The third day of our 2 weeks happiness as we called it, Ji Yong brought me to the theme park, then the next day we went to go watch a movie. And all throughout the week all I could think of that I was happy without realizing that behind Ji Yong’s happiness hides a secret….

Ji Yong’s POV

“Yes...sir…I’ll do as planned...Thank you…” I spoke through the phone, I tried to hide from Dara but she seems to always find me.

“Aishh...why are you behind that tree? Ka ja! We’re going to be late if you don’t hurry up!” she pulled my hand as we entered the newly polished ice rink. I just hoped that we continue to be like this forever….