Baby on the way!

He's my brother and also my boyfriend!!

 

“Arghh...why is everything not in the right order anymore!?!?!” the sound steel clashing with steel echoed, then I heard things falling from somewhere. I flattered my eyes opened to be greeted by the white pale ceiling, my head felt terribly heavy and painful. As if bricks had fallen on my head, then I noticed a wet cold towel was placed on my head. Then I remembered what happened, I was so drenched in the rain that I probably got sick, so when I tried to stand up I failed because I feel awfully sick already. I looked at my clothes and it was changed into new dried pajamas, though I was still lying down on the sofa.

“You’re...finally up.” I gasped at the voice, I stared at him with shocked eyes.

“Wha-what you doing here??” then I coughed, my voice was hoarse and my throat is itchy, I am definitely sick.

“I...I saw you drove back home and then you were wobbling up the stairs, I was about to leave when I saw you collapsed right at the time you opened the door, you even left the door opened...So I decided to help.” He said.

“Well I don’t-” I coughed again.

“Don’t need your help!” I shouted but then I coughed harder this time.

“Dara, you need my help. Seunghyun can’t be here for you because he has a late meeting.” He said worriedly at my stubbornness.

“How do you know?” I glared at him and continued to sneeze and cough.

“He sent you a message...I read it.” he shrugged.

“You look through my phone?” I felt my anger at the tip of its limits.

“Mianhe...I needed to call anyone who can help you but...Chaerin seem to be...busy...Bom and Taeyang were not picking up the phone...then Seunghyun informed that he can’t be here now….” he trailed off.

“Look...Mr. Kwon I’m fine, I don’t need help with strangers… especially the one I hate.” I said venomously.

“Wait...were you the one to change my...clothes?”

“Yeah...you were wet-”

“You stripped me!>?!?!” I shouted.

“Hey...It’s not my first time to see it, let alone touch it.” He smirked, by then he was sitting beside, I wanted to wipe that sorry smirk off his face so I landed my palm at it...HARD.

“You think it’s funny?” this time I scrabbled up to my feet even though the world seem to spin around and around.

“I’m sorry.” he said, but he earned another slap.

“Don’t say sorry when you don’t mean it.” I screeched at him before attempting to stand up again, when Ji Yong noticed my hardship, he lent me a hand and finally pulled myself up together but after that I pushed him away from me.

“What are you even doing around my turf anyway?” I asked seriously.

“Yoobin told me to pass by your house to get the contract for the Road show Fashion we’re having in two months…” he explained, I felt sick at the mention of Yoobin’s name.

“Well you should go back to your fiance.” I didn’t react at the last word I said.

“I told her I needed to do something and that I already got the contract with me.” he seemed he got all things planned out.

“You want cream soup, I made your favor-”

“I don’t like cream soup anymore...I want my fiance’s homemade congee… I supposed you don’t know how to make that…” I remarked.

“Oh alright...Do you want me to prepare you your favorite hot coco with marshmallow-”

“What am I Ji Yong? 12 years old? I hate hot coco! It’s fattening, I;ll make my own brew tea.” I shoved him out of the way, as I slowly walked to the kitchen. I screamed at the horrid sight in front of me, all my things were misplaced.

“WHAT HAPPENED?” I wanted to grab a fork and jabbed it to Ji yong’s eyes as he acted innocent.

“I...don’t know?” he smiled but I didn’t return the favor.

“Mr. Kwon thanks for taking care of me...but as you can see you made more damage than trying to fix things...so do both of us a favor and just leave…” I said nicely though I don’t mind giving him another slap, a push out of the window sounds nice.

“Dara...I just want to say sorry...I want to fix things with you and just be friends.” I bitterly laughed at what he said.

“Friends?...There’s no way we can be friends...no way will I even want to be near you. If this is your way to make me forgive you by making me soup and hot coco...it’s not working. What you did 4 years ago is way more damage than you can ever imagine. So if you really want me to not hate you further...Just leave. Tell Yoobin, I’m quitting my job. I’ll give my resignation letter tomorrow. Goodbye, Kwon Ji Yong.” I said as the tears fell out of my eyes, he didn’t daare look at me anymore as he walked his way to the door. When I heard the click of the door indicating the door is now closed, I slumped down the high stool by the kitchen counter and wiped the tears away.

After few more hours of resting, I felt better but I knew I shouldn’t be alone in case I collapsed again. I went to Bom unnie’s house to pass time, I stayed there till dinner time.

“So Ji Yong was at your house?” Bom asked me and I just nodded.

“Wow...he sure has guts…” Taeyang washed the dishes while Bom continued to snack on the leftover dinners.

“Bom...you should stop eating, you ate two bowls of rice and LOTS of kimchi and CORN!” I scolded her, I saw her whimpered for a moment until her cheeks puffed up as if she was gonna vomit. She ran to the sink where Taeyang was washing and hurled out all the food she ate, there goes her dinner.

“Bom! Are you alright? You’ve been like this for few days already.” Taeyang was so worried, he hasn’t realized the plate his once cleaned was covered mith Bom’s vomit.

“Should  we go to the clinic?” I offered.

“It’s closed already.” Taeyang, I gave him the ‘duh’ face.

“I meant by clinic is Bom’s hospital you smarty.” I rolled my eye as he finally understood what I meant, we drove down the treet of Seoul and arrived to Bom’s family’s hospital.

“Welcome Ms. Park… how may I help you?” Nurse Kim, her personal nurse approached her.

“Kimmy, I’ve been sick lately and I’ve been vomiting.” Bom frowned. Nurse Kim nodded and led her to one of Bom’s personal doctor, they ran some tests and left the room shortly.

“I bet you’re stomach couldn’t take your uncontrollable eating and chewing, it finally gave up!” I joked and saw Bom gasped, sometimes Bom can’t handle jokes. He can be a bimbo like Taeyang, that’s why they are so for each other.

“Well...Bom...I have to congratulate you!” Doctor Lee, came in with papers on her hand.

“Why?” Bom titled her head.

“You’ll be a mother soon.: The doctor winked at her, the realization sunk in and Taeyang started jumping and I joined in but Bom was just sitting down with a questioned mark on her face.

“Huh? Why? Am I adopting a kid?” I rolled my eyes at Bom, she is SOOO stupid at times.

“NO SILLY! You’re pregnant!” Bom gasped and then shebecame aware of what’s really happeneing, she was smiling while crying.

“I-I ca-can’t b-bel-lieve I-I’m PREGNANT!!! I’m a-mummy n-now!” I felt laughing beof Bom’s face. She had a smile but her face is crunched up crying.

“DAra...It’s normal for her to be very emotional.” doctor Lee informed, Taeyang groaned.

“Oh man!!!! Having a emotional Bom is the worse!” He complained, Bom hit his head as he pouted.

“PABO!” I was shock at Bom’s sudden change of mood, now there were no more tears and smile was replace to a frown.

“You don’t l-love me anymore?! Don’t you!” Bom began to weep in sadness, many she’s extreme.

“You see what I mean?!!” Taeyang cried, I pitied him for dealing Bom….