Fake or Real? Part 2

He's my brother and also my boyfriend!!

 

“JI YONG! I’m sorry, Seunghyun but I have a boyfriend.’ I ran down the stage and chased after Ji Yong, I finally saw him in the kitchen where some students from our school were hanging.

“Ji Yong!” I called him and he turned to me furious, somehow I wonder if all of this were fake.

“What was that all about? You were flirting with Seunghyun all this time!?!” He was mad but why, maybe he’s just pretending so I went along with it.

“I don’t know anything about what happened! We were just hanging around this afternoon!” I defended myself, I felt more and more pairs of eyes were watching us.

“WHY WOULD I BELIEVE YOU? HUH? YOU SAID YOU DON’T LIKE HIM BUT NOW YOU HANG WITH HIM?” some of his words were actually hurting me but I stood my ground because Ji Yong said everything that is said tonight is not meant.

“BECAUSE HE WAS THERE WHEN I NEEDED SOMEONE TO COMFORT ME! YOU AS MY BOYFRIEND WEREN’T THERE! YOU JUST HAD TO THINK I WAS CAUSING TROUBLE AGAIN.” I tried not to burst into tears but the next words that Ji Yong said to me was the key that opened me to cry again.

“BULL! JUST ADMIT YOU’RE FLIRTING WITH HIM.” he said that, I heard Chaerin gasped and she finally stepped in the scene. Never in my life that Ji Yong had said a cussing word at me, I was surprise myself. If this was only fake, I don’t want to do it anymore.

“Enough you too! Whatever you guys are fighting over, take it somewhere more private!” CL unnie pulled me out of the crowd. Everyone made way for us as I held my tears, CL unnie guided me to the road outside Seunghyun’s house as a car parked stopped in front of us.

“Here we are! Dang it! We’re late again!!! It’s all because of you oppa!!!” I saw Minzy and Daesung came out of the car, they turned to us with a big smile.

“Hey, what you guys doing here??” Minzy asked.

“I got in a fight with Ji Yong...so I’m going home first, unnie you mind if you bring me home?” I hide my face the whole time that I was talking.

“Minzy ah… just stay here, Bommie should be panicking inside because she lost sight of both of her friends. Go look for her neh, then you guys can passby my house. Neh?” CL unnie instructed Minzy and she just nodded. CL unnie brought me to her car, then drove to her house.

“I need to talk to you, I bet you don’t want your parents to see you like this so come in to my house for awhile.” I nodded and followed her after getting out of the car, she led me to her room and commanded some answer so I told her our fake relationship plan.

“But why is so mad that he even cussed!?” CL unnie was frustrated while I just let my tears drop silently,leaving wet trails down my cheek. I was not those type to cry my heart, I just let it leave my eyes until they’re all gone.

“It’s all fake…...but why does it hurt for some reason.” I clutched on my chest as if it would stop the pain in my heart. CL unnie hugged me and patted my head, she rocked me back and forth like how my grandpa used to do.

“It’s because he’s someone dearest to you, weather it’s fake or real it would hurt you because it’s from him… but don’t worry...it’ll all be fine.” CL unnie said. She always knew what to say to ease my pain since we were kids, she always made me feel like everything is okay though sometimes it’s not like when our grandfather died, she told me everything will go back to normal but it didn’t, however something better happened, Ji Yong came into my life.