She's dense. =.=

He's my brother and also my boyfriend!!

 

“Dongseng...you don’t have to explain anything…” he smiled at me.

“I knew about the loan sharks, I was helping Min Young because...Dara ah...You’ll be shock if you find out the truth…” his face went serious.

“Wae?” I felt nervous, did he get her pregnant?!?

“Min Young is….my real...sister.” he let out a sigh.

“BWOH!?!” my eyes opened widely.

“I had a younger sister of a year gap, but before my real father left he took her with him in the States...my dad is here with Min Young for over 3 years now, but my dad never bother to contact me but Min Young tried, but to no vail because we were in California then.” he explained, I nodded though it was hard to register it.

“Ok, you’re trying to say is that the girl people thinks your dating is actually your younger sister?!? So why have you been distant to us and been picking a fight with me?” I asked urgently.

“Because the loan sharks had been around Min Young...I didn’t want you guys to be part of my problems with my sister.” he answered willingly.

“Then why does your sister owe them a sum of money? She said it was for her father?” 

“My dad has a heart condition...he was diagnosed with Coronary Heart disease 2 years ago, however early this year it worsen that he needed heart transplant but my dad’s company had crashed 4 years ago so they needed to come back to Korea. Min Young found out about the loan sharks...so yeah.” 

“How is he?” 

“He got his operation done 4 days ago, he’s doing great.” he shrugged again.

“Why didn’t you tell me? Or even umma?” I felt guilty.

“Because...umma would be very worried that I would go back to my family. Remember when I turned 10 and my mom came back? Umma talked to me, she didn’t want me to go...I don’t want to see her hurt and worried again like last time. I didn’t tell you because I didn’t get a chance to after the whole fight and all, so instead I just kept it to myself.”

“Mianhe oppa!!!” I hugged him again, he assured me that we were fine again.

“It’a ok dongseng.” 

*After a few weeks*

“AISHHH!!!! I hate Mondays!!!” I carried my heavy bag to school, I got out of the hospital few days ago. Ji Yong and I were back to normal, Min Young asked for forgiveness for giving me a hard time.

“So how’s Min Young?” I asked Ji Yong.

“She’s fine with my dad in Hong Kong at the moment. My aunts are there to take care of them, I do miss my sister a lot though.” Ji yong frowned.

“Hey, we have a problem….Since you’re dating Min Young in the eyes of the people in school-”

“I never confirmed it…it just looked like it but I’ve never said anything.” he shrugged.

“You’re my girlfriend again.” he added, my eyes grew bigger.

“Jagiya! Pali! We’re late.” He pulled my hand as we entered the school gate. It was like first day all over again, everyone was talking about us as a reconcile couple. I laughed it off, the group however were not pleased with us especially Ji Yong but they got over it after lunch.

“Dara…I have a problem…” Ji Yong pouted, as he kicked the pebble off the pedestrian road as we walk home the same day.

“Bwoh?” we both stopped on track, he looked at me half serious half playful. He took  both my hand while rubbing his thumb across the back of my fingers.

“I love this girl….so much...but I can’t tell her because it’ll ruin everything...and I don’t know if she loves me back because she seem to like someone else.” he looked at me intensely.

“Why do you say that?” I turned my head to the side.

“Because she’s never been close to any guys and that certain guy had touched her heart even though she haven’t realize it.”

“Do I know her?” I was hurting again.

“You can say that.”

“You should tell her no matter what...because you’ll never know how it’ll end up until you try.” I encouraged him though it hurt me.

“What should I say to her?” he asked me.

“You love her.”

“I love you.”

“Yup just like that.” I pat his shoulder, and started walking.

“Did I mention, this girl I like is very dense?!” I shrugged and continue walking.