A pool of alcohol

He's my brother and also my boyfriend!!

 

It’s been three days, my phone kept ringing but I didn’t take the risk to answer it. Avan have been very nice to me unless there’s other people around, I’ve found out that Honan was released yesterday due to Avan’s good behavior.

“Avan...We’re getting out tonight.” I whispered to him, he started to shake.

“I don’t think it’s a good idea… I mean there’s a lot of them…” he reluctantly said.

“Get my phone and call the speed dial 1...then give it to me. I assure you Avan! We’ll get out safe, I promise.” he did as told. I talked to the phone for five minutes telling them I’m fine and the plan, I was aware of the danger but if I stay here longer the more dangerous I’ll get.

“Avan pack your stuff by midnight and come to my room, just prepare to run.” I said and he nodded, he left after a couple of minutes. I cut the rope loose and helped Min Young get out of her chair, she’s been quiet because she knew I was mad.

“Why are you helping me?” She finally spoke.

“Because no one deserves to be here even if you owe them millions of money.” I pointed out her situation. I’ve found out that Leader Ahn and his gang were loan sharks of an illegal cooperation, Min Young asked for loan in order to have her father go through heart surgery however she couldn’t pay on time and so her debt got bigger and bigger because of the interest.

“You have to move fast…” I ordered. I looked at the window though it was hard due to the wood that hid the windows, I saw everything that I expected. Soon it was mid night, Avan and Honan pretended to be on guard tonight but they didn’t know we were planning for escape already.

“My friends will be here in approximately 3 minutes, they’ll be waiting behind the warehouse. Honan shii, guard Min Young at all cost. Avan stay behind me.”

“Do you know what you’re doing?” Honan didn’t like the plan.

“You don’t know what I can do so trust me, ok?” I commanded.

“In 1 minute exact, leader Ahn will come in and you’ll hear shooting outside. Hide by the door while Min Young and I will pretend to be still captivated but once they come in. Hit them! Hard!” we did it in cue.

BANG! BANG! BANG!

Then the door flew open, Leader Ahn came in with five other companions, I didn’t expect to have that much.

“NOW!” I jumped high and kicked Leader Ahn’s jaw. 

“MIN YOUNG RUN!! HONAN PROTECT HER!!!” I elbowed the man that was coming behind me, then punched him by the nose area so it would hurt.

“DARA SHII!!!” I heard Avan screamed. By then the men had fallen on their knees unconscious, I took Avan’s helping hand and ran outside. I didn’te realized the house was burning and it was hard to breathe through the thick smoke.

“DARA!!!” I familiar voice called my name but all I could see was the hot fire and painful thick black smoke crossing my eyes, Avan haven’t let go of my hand though we both coughed frantically. I collapsed during our way out and I felt someone carried me.

“She’s fine….” I coughed again.

“That’s good.” the voice I anticipated the most disappeared after his comment. I opened my eyes as I was laid on the stretcher, I looked at the guy who carried me.

“Seunghyun….Kamsamida….” I turned to my right, I saw Ji Yong looking at me worriedly but he stayed with Min Young. ‘he just left after saying ‘that’s good’,huh? He cared for her more than to me? What a brother…’ I thought to myself as I closed my eyes and let the tear roll down, all along I felt a sharp pain roaming my thigh but it didn’t compare to the pain I was feeling in my heart, it’s as if you were full of wound and was drowned to a pool of alcohol. 


 

A short chapie for you guys to read, better than nothing?! Haha everyone's saying that Ji Yong's should save her but then that would cut off the whole story!!! ENJOY!