i cried a RIVER

He's my brother and also my boyfriend!!

“Thanks...for tonight.” I smiled at him as he sent me to my doorstep, he scratched the back of his neck.

“No problem…” He said.

“Hey...We should go out more often..like on a real date?” He continued.

“I...I don’t know...you know what I’m going through right? But I don’t mind going out with you as friends…” I explained.

“Ah...it’s alright. I’ll give you some time.” he slowly left.

“Wait.” I ran down the few steps of my front door stairs and captured his forearm, I kissed his cheek and smiled before bidding goodbye. I felt my cheek burnt, I slowly crept in the house because I was actually passed curfew for a school night.

“Dara.” I turned sharply at the person who called my name, I realized it was only Ji Yong so I heaved a sigh of relief.

“Where’s appa and umma?” I took out my earrings while fixing my purse.

“Is it true?” His voice sounded angry.

“About?”

“you called my girlfriend a -stealing-boyfriend?”

“I-I was mad...what do you expect me to act? That I was happy for you? Then it would be obvious we were faking it!”

“I don’t care! It’s fake anyway!”

“Then explained that to your fans!! You started the whole thing so don’t blame it all on me!” I shouted at him.

“ this.” he shook his head.

“Did you just?...You just did.” I was surprise, he said that he never did that to me.

“You know what! I ing don’t care, you fix this mess! You made Min Young cry! DO YOU KNOW THAT?!!” I stared at him in disbelief.

“YOU EXPECT ME TO SAY SORRY TO THE GIRL WHO STOLE MY SO CALLED BOYFRIEND?? YOU’RE CRAZY!” I retorted,I walked away but he pulled my wrist so tight it hurt me.

“YOU’RE GOING TO SAY SORRY!” 

“NO!” I pulled my hand free but his grip was strong so when he let me go, I fell to the ground.

“Who are you and what did you do to my oppa?” I said before running up crying.

The next morning I didn’t want to wake up because my eyes were once again swollen from crying.

“Jagiya? Wake up.” my mom came in.

“Umma...I’m not feeling well..”

“Ok then but at least eat with us today, your dad and I are here and we want to eat all together.” I slowly nodded and follow her down. I saw Ji Yong dressed up for school, I avoided his gaze when we were going down the stairs. Instead sitting next to Ji Yong like always I sat next to my mom, they looked both of us

“Well...how’s school here?”

“Great.” Ji Yong and I sad at the same time.

“That’s good...is it better than California?” my dad knew I loved California too much.

“No..I like it there better. Cause my school seem to change people’s attitude from good to bad...luckily I’m not easily influenced.” I looked at Ji Yong briefly before continue eating. After the fast breakfast, I went up to go back to sleep but was stopped by Ji Yong.

“Ssantokki?”

“Don’t call me that anymore.”

“I’m sorry..Mianhe…”

“Whatever...go back to your girlfriend before she start saying I’m stealing you away from her.” I continued my way upstairs. I tried to sleep but to no avail so I dressed up and went to school, I told my parents to help me sign an excuse slip so I didn’t get in trouble when I got to school. I sat with Minzy as much as possible the whole day and avoided Ji Yong but I t was easy because he didn’t look for me anyway.

“Guys...maybe you’ve notice Ji Yong and I are not...in good terms right now so...I won’t be joining you guys if he’s around because it might not turn out well, I’m not telling you to choose between the two of us because I’m gonna be the one to go away.” I told the group when Ji Yong was out of sight.

“Dongseng, Ji Yong haven’t been hanging out with us lately too because of his new girlfriend…” Yongbae spoke up.

“So is it alright if you stay with us?” Bom asked but I bit my lip.

“I was actually going to hang out with Seunghyun…”

“Since when did you guys became friends?”Bom snapped suddenly.

“It’s not important...he’s really nice.” I defended him.

“Well it’s important because he’s an !” Bom snapped again.

“You don’t know that!” I said sharply.

“Hey chillax…” CL stood up.

“Bom don’t be bias about it ok?” CL stopped Bom.

“Bom...Seunghyun cares about you so much that’s why he stayed away.” I reasoned out.

“Then why would he stay away?”

“Cause he knew who you truly liked… he didn’t want to hurt that guy for your happiness… so don’t judge him.” I said, Bom had nothing to say.

“What’s happening here?” I turned around and saw Min Young and Ji Yong holding hands together, I felt my stomach dropped 60 feet down, I wanted to gag so much.

“None of your business that is.” I quickly walked away.

“HEY! I told you to apologize to her remember?” I once again stared at him in disbelief, the group looked at him shocked too.

“Why don’t you kiss my Kwon Ji Yong. Who are you to boss me around? You’re not my REAL brother.” I growled at him and left the group.

“DARA!” I heard CL unnie calling me so I stopped after we were far from Ji Yong.

“That was not cool… Ji Yong don’t deserve to be treated that way Dara.” CL said

“And you think I deserved these tears for that guy? He hurt me last night! He let me fall on the ground! He’s not Ji Yong anymore!!” I cried and she hugged me again.

“Dara ah...Mianhe…” CL said as I cried a river for that guy who never realized how much I love him.


Sorry haven't been posting! I'm writing a new story about TOP and OC name Go Ah Ra...But i won't post it till i have enough to post! So just stay tune! 

Preview:

 

I was just another ordinary girl who’s been living in this world of 19 years, until I met him...again. You might ask ‘what do you mean again?’ Well...You’ll just have to wait and see. ;)

 

A new live show created by YG called ’10 day lovers’, a show that YG artist will date a non-celebrity for 10 days, they will have love mission to accomplish to show there real affection towards each other, so the first artist join is TOP the rapper of Big Bang and a korean girl from New York, Go Ah Ra. See how their love will blossom and how obstacles can prove their love for each other! However Go Ah Ra seem to be hiding something that will shock the citizens of Korea….