childish and serious JI YONG!

He's my brother and also my boyfriend!!

 

I was still bothered by the dream I had, so I called Seunghyun to see if he’s angry at me or not.

“Yoboseyo?” Seunghyun’s deep voice greeted me, I was a bit nervous.

“Eh...TOP oppa?”

“Ah Dara ah, Wae?”

“Amu-got-do!(nothing)” I quickly said.

“Chincha? Why do you sound nervous?” he asked me, which made more nervous.

“A-ani!!! Ha….hahahahaha!!!!” I started laughing for now reason, probably due to nervousness.

At the other line, Seunghyun was weird out by Dara’s laugh so.

“Hey crazy Dara?! If you have nothing to say, put down the phone!! Aishh!” he muttered.

“Mianhe oppa….I just thought I haven’t seen you awhile since I got out of the hospital few weeks ago, I just wonder if you want to have lunch with me?” I asked.

“Eh? Why all of the sudden?….hmm...now that I realize it’s been one week and a half since we hang out!….ok then.” from what he said, I knew he was smiling at the other line.

“Pick me up? Around 1:30?” I offered.

“Ok.” then we both said goodbye.

“Ssantokki!!” I heard the front door open while my oppa called me.

“Wae? I’m at the Chill room” I was at the the 2nd floor of the house where you could see the floor below. I saw brother go up the stairs to the chill room.

“Hey.” he sat next to while putting his legs across my lap, he laid his head on the arm rest.

“Kwaenchan na?” I ate some chips I prepared ealier.

“Neh….” he sounded very breathless.

“I’m leaving in 2 hours so I’m gonna prepare first!” I tried to stand up but I was trap by Ji Yong’s legs.

“Where are you going?” he pouted though his eyes were closed.

“Eating lunch with Seunghyun oppa, so get your feet off me!” I tried to escape but failed.

“Bu Keh Yi!( cannot!)” Ji Yong spoke in Mandarin.

“Wei Sha ma? (Why?)” I spoke in the same language.

“Ying wei….Ni si wo de Nu pang yo!(Because….You are my girlfriend!)” he frowned.

“Aishh...stupid brother!” I crossed my arms.

“Wo bu si ni da Nu pang yo! Ming pai!?( I’m not your girlfriend! Understod?)” I spat at him and kicked his feet off me.

“Aiyo! Dara! Don’t go!!” Ji Yong spoke in korean again.

“Why not?” I stopped speaking in mandarin too.

“Because...I’m jealous!” his face cloud up.

“Wae?!” my heart beat so fast.

“Eh? Ah….Um...Be-because I thought I’m your only oppa! Now that Seunghyun is your oppa! AISSSSHHH!!!Ottoki!?!” He ruffled his head while stopping his feet like a whining six year old boy.

“Then you come with me?” I smiled.

“Shireoyo! ( I don’t want!)” he crossed his arms and turned his head to the side sharply.

“Chincha? Ok then bye!” I ran down, but he stopped.

“Noona…” I laughed as soon that escaped his mouth, the only times he calls me noona is when he wants something.

“Bwoh childish Ji Yong Dongseng?” I gave him a teasing look, he shuffled his feet left and right while acting like a cute puppy.

“Noona...I have no money...but I want to come.” He said in a cute voice.

“Arasso...Be ready in an hour. I’ll treat you.” I smiled slyly.

“Eh?! YAY!!!” he half hugged half tackled me to the ground.

“AHH!!! OPPA!!!” He tickled me from left to right, until our faces were inches near. We both halt to a stop and stared at each other, it was like in my dream. My heart was beating so fast like it was running the whole earth per second, I could feel the uneven breathing between us. I just thought maybe a small peck wouldn’t harm so lean slowly, I was surprise that Ji Yong did the same. Just as our lips touched I could imagine fireworks as our background but,

“TONIIIIGHT! TONIIIGGGHT!” My phone rang,we both jolted up as if we both were electrocuted.

“Yo-yoboseyo?” I turned to Ji Yong who was looking at me with an alarmed face.

“Neh...Ok..good.” I answered Seunghyun oppa absentmindedly while clumsily walking down the stares without leaving my gaze from Ji Yong. 

“I’ll just call you back, ok?…….Arasso!” I put down the phone as I took the last step down the stairs, I felt heavy footsteps following behind but I didn’t dare look back.

“Dara, wait!!” I quickened my pace but he caught up to me.

“Just now-”

“Just now was nothing ok? It was wrong!” I cut him off.

“Don’t get it wrong! I don’t want that to happened, but it happen and surely it won’t happe-” the same lips had shut me up before I could continue my words.

“You talk too much Jagiya.” he hugged me tightly after giving me a peck on the lips, but I didn’t let it last long because I need to know what’s going to happen after.

“Kwon Ji Yong! Why’d you kiss me!?” I pushed him away though I really enjoyed the hug.

“Why didn’t you stop me?” he gave me a very intimidating smile.

“Look...I’m serious. Nal….Joh-haeyo?(Do....you like me?)” I was scared for the answer but I still acted strong.

“Nanun...norul Joaheyo.(I....like you.)” he took me by the hand, I automatically smiled.

“Chincha?” he pulled me slowly towards him.

“Neh.” then he hugged me again.

“Nanun norul Joaheyo.(I like you)” I said too.

“WHAT’S ALL OF THIS?!” we both turned to the source of the voice, what to do? We’re going to be in so much trouble…

“U-umma…” Ji yong and I said at the same time, as we separated from our hug.


Sorry for the blank again! i don't know what's happening!!! AISHH!!!