three month pregnant wife who wants mangoes *short special chappie*

He's my brother and also my boyfriend!!

“HONEY!!! I WANT MANGO!!!” I whined as I scratched my growing tummy, it was 5 o’clock in the morning and I was craving for sweet juicy mangoes. My mouth watered at the thought of those fully juice sweet tasted mangoes in my mouth, now I understood what mom, Bom and Chaerin unnie once told me in the beginning of my pregnancy.
“Ok, I’ll bring some when I get home okay? I’m late for work.” He kissed the top my head and was prepared to leave but I pulled him by his necktie.
“Take a leave from work.” I casually demand, my eyes glared at Ji Yong.
“Hon, I can’t.”
“Why not? It’s our company anyway.” I said in a monotone voice.
“I have meetings with the board.” He pleadingly explained.
“Well tell them you have a three month pregnant wife who wants mangoes!” I threatened him, he just sighed and collapsed in front of me. The bed made a small wobble movement and came to a standstill, Ji Yong messed his hair and just nodded at my suggestion.
“Thanks honey! I love you!” an instant smile erupted on my face. He loosened his tie and walked out of the room.
“BUY ME MANGOES NOW!” I shouted and I heard something smashing against the floor, a yelp of ouch could be heard nearby, I just shrugged and continued reading the daily magazine.


“Here’s your mango, honey.” I looked at Ji Yong’s tired face, I pouted. He was having a hard time taking care of a spoiled pregnant wife while taking care of our business.
“Thanks...I love you for bearing with me.” I kissed his lips and I began to devour my mangoes, I was happily eating them while my husband sat next to me with his laptop placed on his lap. I was like a little girl eating my mangoes while browsing the room, just then my eyes landed at the full length mirror across me. I frowned at myself as I walked to the mirror, my pajamas were a little tight on me because my tummy was growing. Then a realization hit me.
“Ji Yong?…” I sadly turned to my busy husband.
“Ne?” he gave me a weak smile.
“Am I growing big?” I pouted.
“Not really, you have a baby inside you so it’s natural for you to get bigger little by little.” He gave me an encouraging smile.
“SO I AM BIG!!!!OMG!!!!” I began to breakdown in cries, Ji Yong panicked as he came to my side.
“OH MY GOSH!!! YOU MIGHT LEAVE ME NOW!!! BECAUSE I’M FAT AND UGLY!!!!!” I continued to cry.
“Ani!!! I love you!!!” he hugged me and pulled me to his lap.
“Really?” He wiped the tears on my face.
“I love you to bits.” He kissed my nose, I let out a small giggle until I smelt an awful smell.
“Arghh! What’s that smell?” I crunched my nose as I sniffed Ji Yong, I nearly gagged at the strong awful cologne he had.
“Eww!It’s you!” I complained.
“Huh? I thought you loved this cologne??” Ji Yong quizzically looked at me.
“I HATE IT!ARGHHH!” I got away from his lap and took my plate of mangoes from the bed.
“You ain’t sleeping next to me with that awful smell, you heard me!?” I angrily lectured him.
“Arghh! Disgusting!” I walked out of the room.

Ji Yong’s POV

I was dumbfounded at Dara’s reaction, so this was what Dad, Seungri and Taeyand meant to be aware about. The crazy behavior of pregnant woman.
I shook my head in exhaustion before changing my clothes to a less smellier pair, how am I gonna cope with this crazy situation with my lovely wife. I guessed this is where you have to prove the saying, love conquers all.