MY guts

He's my brother and also my boyfriend!!

 

After an hour Bommie unnie and Minzy came to check up on me, we both reassured them that I was fine and ready to go home. But before I did get home, they brought me to our favorite shop when we were kids, The Ice-Cream Salon, where every impossible flavor can be made. I’m so blessed to have such awesome friends and cousin because without them, I might be in the corner crying.

When I got home it was already passed mid-night, the lights were off announcing the house was empty until I realized the lights in the kitchen was switched on. I tried to fix myself and not look haggard after what happened and walked in and saw Ji Yong sitting on the high stool by the kitchen counter, his hair was a messed and his attire untidy. 

“Hey?” I sounded weak and I felt disgusted, I saw him looked up with a relief face and came to me with a crashing hug.

“Mian! Mianhe!” he said while hugging me too tight.

“Aissh!!! Enough with the sorry, ok? We were just acting and I guess the scenario was too overwhelming, that’s why it ended like this...Mianhe for...worrying you.” I said to him as he pulled away and I ruffled his already messy hair.

“I didn’t mean anything I said at the party…I swear.” He was very regretful and I just nodded.

“So the plan is still on?” I asked, he just nodded.

“Let’s not fight often, it’s hard to reconcile!” I joked and hugged him.

“No duh!” he nudge me and we both laughed. Sometimes as much as it hurts you that the person you treasure says hateful things, it’s still better to just forgive and forget than hold a grudge till everything is broken, that’s why it’s easy for me to forgive this pabo!

“Hey! Umma and Appa is not home…” Ji Yong trailed off, we both looked at each other with knowing eyes.

“PARTY!!!” we called the others to come and sleep over since my parents won’t be back in 2 days.

It was 3 in the morning when everyone came, it’s so funny how we’re having a sleep over when there’s still tomorrow. We decided to pull a whole night-er, we all just fooled around until it was time for school.

“OMG! I’m so tired!!!” Daesung complained but only to gain a smack on the head.

“No complaining remember!” I said still very energetic.

“Hi everyone!!!” I greeted cheerfully to some students as we all head to homeroom, they all growled in annoyance because I was still hyper after being awake for roughly 24 hours.

“Wait...hold hands remember?” Ji Yong whispered to my ear and I felt myself blushed, he took my hand and we walked together to our homeroom. After what happened to the party everyone were staring at us, some of them questioned that we were still together, some were very supported but some just hated MY guts.