4 YEARS LATER...

He's my brother and also my boyfriend!!

SORRYYYY!!!! MIANHE!!!!! I KNOW I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING!!!!HEERE'S A CHAPTER!


4 years later….

“Dara! Smile!” I grabbed hold on my diploma while taking several pictures with my appa and umma, I finally finished my degree in fashion design, I was proud of myself.

“Ok now the couple!” I smiled shyly when I saw my handsome boyfriend holding a big bouquet, he sure was handsome.

“TOP oppa!” I kissed him right on the lips and I heard them clap and cheer.

“Congrats love.” he kissed me again and then we took our shot. I was happy that I’ve been dating Seunghyun for 2 years, these past few years was tough but I am happy now. When HE left it was hard for me but slowly I overcome it, I realized HE was not worth it anymore. After the first year of his absence, I graduated high school and a great news came to the group, Chaerin was pregnant with Seungri’s child. We were all delighted about the news and soon they got married the next year and then that’s when TOP finally proposed to me to be his girlfriend. Then the next year came, Bom found happiness with Taeyang, Minzy and I were on our 3 year of our university as future fashion designers. 

“Dara imo!!” Chaerin’s 2 year old daughter my niece, Chaeri(Cherry), came crushing in my arms.

“Baby Chaeri!” I smiled happily when I see her face, how I wish to have my own child. I’m already turning 24 and I’m not married, I felt very old already.

“Let’s go! We’re gonna be late for the party!” Seunghyun held my hand as we depart from my school. We got to our family’s beach house and everyone was there, Seunghyun’s parents some friends from university and my group of friends.

“Ok...I just want to announce something very important…”Seunghyun spoke and we stopped our own business, we were all holding on a glass of champagne.

“First...let’s congratulate our two most loved dongseng, Minzy and Dara!!!!CHEERSSS!!!” we all held our glass high and drank.

“Second...Dara can you please come up to the stage.” I did what I was told to do and stood next to my boyfriend, suddenly out of nowhere he knelt down with a navy blue velvet box on his hands. 

“I know this is the time to do this and I know we’ve been through a lot but I love you so much and I want to spend the rest of my life with you Sandara Park. Will you marry me?” a beautiful ring was revealed in front of me and I gasped, I was crying in joy because I was really moved.

“YESS!!!” I hugged him tight, everyone was so happy for us.

“Are you about this?” Seunghyun and I were walking hand in hand by the shore, the sea reflected the full moon and it was a beautiful night.

“About?” I was still admiring the ring that was now placed on my right ring finger,

“Getting married...what about Ji Yong?” he was not hesitant to say his name, I didn’t react because we often talk about him before.

“What about him?” I said curiously, I haven’t even thought of him after two years. He was never in my mind because I’ve already forgot about him. He didn’t even pay any visit in the family, he didn’t go to my graduation in high school so why should I care about a person who already forgot about his own family. I know we both loved each other more than siblings but at least pay respect to my parents who took care of him. They were in pain too because Ji Yong was like his own child and suddenly he disappeared, my appa also felt terribly guilty because he never got a chance to apologize to him, my appa did all his might to find him but to no avail.

“Don’t you… still love him?” I froze at my spot and turned sharply at him.

“You expect me to still love him after what he’d done to my family? He is not worth loving...and I’ve been with you for two years, I can’t possibly love him while loving you. How can you even ask that question?” I felt in range so I let go of his hand and walked off but he pulled me to a hug.

“I’m just asking. Please don’t get mad.” he said softly I felt myself calm.

“Don’t ever ask that question again please?...it’s been 4 years.” I replied and hugged him too. I closed my eyes trying to forget about the anger that was rising up at the mention of HIS name, so when I opened my eyes I was prepared to be greeted by the five star hotel not far from my beach house. Then I saw him, his blonde hair was now turned to black but I can’t forget those smile.

“Ji Yong…” I gasped, who’s the girl with him? Why are they holding hands?...