I never left.

He's my brother and also my boyfriend!!

 

“What do you think of this one?” I stared at the window motionlessly. 

“Dara? Are you alright?” Bom unnie gave a concerned look, I thought that as a pregnant woman, they should not worry so I plastered the most biggest smile I did the whole day.

“I’m fine...just too tired.” I fake a yawn, I saw Bommie relaxed as she continued to pick a gown for my wedding.

“What do you think?” She showed me a princess like gown dress, it was mesmerizing. I could imagine walking down the aisle with it and I could see my husband to be in front, to only realize it was Seunghyun not Ji Yong. I decided to snapped out of my foolishness, I could not think of it like that, how could I do that to Seunghyun. But after Ji Yong confessed he still love me, I felt a tremendously confused about eveything. It’s been three days since that confrontation and yet I could remember the scene so vividly.

“Dara, Seunghyun is outside. We have plans with the catering, let’s go?” I felt sorry for being so distant to Bommie who has been trying so hard to help me with my wedding preparations.

“Alright….Thanks Bommie.” She smiled and began to walk to where Seunghyun was waiting.

Throughout the ride to the catering place, no one spoke. So when Seunghyun talked, I slightly jolted by the sudden sound.

“So how’s the gown haunting?” He smiled at me.

“Fine…” I smiled a little before turning my gaze back to the window.

“How about the bridesmaid dresses?”

“Alright.”

“Did you get to choose your bouquet already?” Seunghyun halted the car to a stop in front of the place we were about to go.

“Yeah.” I said before leaving the car, they both followed suite as we all entered the place. I didn’t have the energy to talk and I felt bad for being like this, but have you ever felt that feeling where you just want to hide and disappear? That’s what I was feeling.

“Ms. Park, Why don’t you try this piece of cake?” We were trying cakes for our wedding, Seunghyun and Bommie were enjoying every piece of it. As I lifted my gaze to get the plate, I noticed through the glass window facing another room. I saw Ji Yong and Yoobin inside trying food probably for their wedding too. I didn’t realized I had dropped the plate of cake that I was reaching for, why is it that I have to see him every time? 

“Are you okay?” Seunghyun frantically asked, I snapped to the floor with the broken plate and messed up cake.

“I’m so sorry…” I didn’t want to continue seeing the scene in front of me, so I did what I was best at. Walking away. I scram out of the shop as Seunghyun hurriedly follow up, when he grasped me gently by the hand I harshly pulled away. He was surprised with my action and I felt once again regretful for what I did.

“I’m sorry...I-I need to get some fresh air…” I felt the tears down my cheek, Seunghyun simply nodded.

“Take the car...Please be safe..” he kissed my forehead, this was one thing I love about Seunghyun. He did not ask questions and let everything be, because he believes that if I have something to say I will tell him. He respected me that way. All I could do was hugged and take the car keys and drove off.

I found myself driving a familiar route down the seaside, I haven’t been in this side since the day Ji Yong left. My parents still owned that apartment where Ji Yong temporarily lived, and that’s where I was heading. I went up the same flights of stairs and into the old apartment, I haven’t gone to the apartment after the whole incident and I didn’t get a chance to see the place after attending university elsewhere. Luckily I had a spare key of the old apartment, I was shocked to see the place. Pictures of me and Ji Yong were plastered across the living room, the place was filled with bright colors and new furniture as if someone was living here. But I knew well that this apartment was untouched as how my dad said it, I roamed my fingers across frames with me and Ji Yong on it. These were pictures I demanded mom to throw after Ji Yong left, I didn’t want to see another picture of him at that time. I smiled at the identified memories on each pictures, how it was so simple back then. I continued to explore the apartment and I was pretty sure someone lived here now, with all the stock in the fridge. I guessed my parents rented it to someone, but I was curious on why pictures of me were around here. I decided not to put too much thought on it and leave, but something caught my eyes the last minute. A picture of me in my graduation in University, however it was took  quite far from the stage where I stood. But I was sure that it was me because of the same toga I wore in graduation, why would mom put this picture here? I turned to the clock and saw it was past 3 o’clock, I decided to check the place once more. I went to the master’s bedroom, I wanted to know who rented this place. So the first thing I check was the laptop placed on the desk by the bed, I gasped as I realized who lives in this apartment…

“Dara?” I turned around to spot Ji Yong standing there just as shocked as me.

“You live here?” I got more confused.

“For how long?” I asked but he didn’t answer any of my questions.

“Why do you have pictures of my graduation in high school? Graduation in University? Stolen pictures of me?” I bashed him with question but he remained silent.

“Tell me...when did you really come back?” I asked one last question, he hung his head as he uttered an answer.

“I never left.”


I know you guys hate me for not posting and now that i posted, i left you guys with a cliffhanger!!!:P now that school is coming to end, i am really gonna post faster now! PROMISE!!!