1...2...3...PUSH!

He's my brother and also my boyfriend!!

“Honey?…” I heard a low grunt before Ji Yong shuffled to the other side facing his back on me, the bed shook a bit and I yelped a little bit.
“Honey...Wake up?” I hardly uttered the words while trying to stable my increasing breathing.
“Huh…” If I had the strength to punch my ignorant husband, I would have done it.
“You better wake up you scum bag or else I won’t deliver this baby in a pleasant way!” I firmly said to him before going back to counting my breathing.
“Huh? What’s wrong babe?” He jerked up making a sudden move on the bed, I hissed at him before pointing at my large stomach.
“Don’t you babe me! AND GET ME TO THE HOSPITAL! THE FREAKING BABY BROKE MY WATER!!” I screeched, Ji Yong’s face turned to shock then understanding, after that he went panic mode.
“OMG!!!!!!” He jumped off the bed and helped me up, I grunted at every move I make.
“Wait here! I’m calling-”
“CAN YOU FREAKING HELP ME GET INTO THE CAR FIRST!” I screamed. Ji Yong did as I told and brought me to the car, after that he made a few phone calls to Chaerin and the hospital.


“1...2...3...PUSH!” the doctor instructed, I made a big push and a low growl as Ji Yong’s hand tightly held mine.
“Ok….one more time! 1...2...3...PUSH!” I did the same procedure and then there I heard a baby’s cry, Ji Yong’s face smiled at something I couldn’t see due to lying down on the bed.
“Dara, you gotta push a few more times for the next one okay?” My face turned into confusion, what another one?
“Ok PUSH!” I yelped and pushed at the same time. I was not expecting twins.


“Here’s your babies.” I woke up to someone’s voice and I flattered my eyes open.
“Honey, we have twins.” He cheered happily as if he just won a gold medal.
“Like I don’t know that. I gave birth to them.” Ji Yong pouted but continued to rock the baby on his arm.
“Mrs. Kwon, here’s your other baby.” I smiled when the nurse reached out the baby to me.
“It’s a girl and she came second to her brother 3 minutes after.” the nurse explained, I was happy I had a boy and girl.
“Hi, baby girl. Mama’s here.” I slightly swing her back and forth.
“What should we name baby boy?” Ji Yong sat next to me, I began to think through the lists of names I wanted for my baby but none of them fit.
“Kwon Ji Da and Kwon Ji Ra for baby girl?” I hopefully mentioned.
“I like it.” Ji Yong grinned at me and went back to his baby boy.