A favor

He's my brother and also my boyfriend!!

 

“Aishh!!! I’m bankrupt now!” Yongbae saw the stack of food Daesung got from the snack section, he treated us because he lost on a game we played last night.

“Hey? Can I sit with you guys?” we all turned to the source of the voice, but without turning to the person we all knew who it was.

“Eh? Seunghyun? You want to sit with us?” Bom was the first one to talk.

“neh.” he sat on the empty seat meant for Daesung, but he just shrugged and sat next to his sister. We all ate in silence until Seunghyun looked at me and smiled, Ji Yong noticed and gave him a small talk.

“Can you stop looking at my girlfriend like that?” He wrapped his arms around me.

“mianhe… it’s just you can’t keep your eyes away once you see a beautiful person.” he turned to me with a crooked smile which made me feel weird.

“Well...maybe those eyes of yours should learn to respect! Because my girlfriend is off limits.” He warned and Seunghyun just raised his hands in defeat.

“Look...Seunghyun, I don’t think it’s a good time to join us. You should leave.” I spoke up and he just shrugged and left.

“What the hell was that?” I said after pausing for a minute, everyone just shrugged and continue eating. After school Ji Yong and the boys all went to have a try out in basketball while the girls had their own stuff to do so I end up going home by myself.  I cussed at myself for not bringing my motorcycle and rode with Ji Yong, as I complained to myself a car stopped in front of me.

“Hey, you need a ride?” Seunghyun rolled down the tinted window of his car.

“Ani… thanks for the offer…” I just walked away but he was persistent.

“After you caused a scene a party, the least you can do for me is to ride with me?” I groaned because I hate the fact that I owe someone and they use it to blackmail me.

“Fine.” I stepped in his convertible and he sped off.

“What are you doing?” he looked at me after few minutes of silence, I was texting my oppa.

“Texting my boyfriend that I’m with you, I don’t want him to misunderstood again. Last time it didn’t go nicely, I’m sure you know that.” I snapped at him and all he did was nod and looked back at the road.

“I still don’t believe you’re dating your brother, I wonder if you guys are having a secret that people would love to know?” he stopped the car and gaze into my eyes, I gulped in nervousness hoping our secret won’t be blown just by staring at my eyes, I heard him chuckle which snapped me out of trance.

“You should have seen your face.” he commented before restarting the engine and turned the corner, the opposite direction of my house.

“Hey...this isn’t my way home?” I turned to him.

“I didn’t say I’ll bring you home… I just asked if you needed a ride.” he smiled at me.

“Look. Let’s get things straight before we go any further. 1. I don’t like you. 2. I have a boyfriend. 3. I just went with you now is because I hate owing people a favor.” I flared at him.

“Okay. I get it. I just want to be friends but I guess my ways are too...out of the ordinary.” He said after a slight pause then, he made a U turn and went tot eh direction of my house. There was only silence until we got to my house, he stopped the car abruptly and turned to me with a sad smile. I groaned in anger because this guy is using his pity look at the moment and I feel sympathetic for him.

“Fine… where do you wanna go? Let’s hang out as FRIENDS like the last time.” I emphasized the word ‘friends’.

“Hey… I don’t want you to feel forced. Like I said I just wanna be friends, and I don’t want my friends to feel obligated to hang out with me. So if you’re feeling obligated, it’s best for you to just go home and rest.” he said without looking at me.

“No… I wanna hang out for awhile, want some ice cream?” I offered and he smiled and started the engine.