You're such a liar

He's my brother and also my boyfriend!!

 

The past few days I received several phone calls from Yoobin and she sent few texts. When I decided to call her after lunch one day I smirked upon hearing her flustered voice.

“Dara! You can’t just resigned.” Yoobin tried to calm herself down.

“Well I did.” I put down the phone, I resumed my lunch with Seunghyun. Both of us went to sort things out with the wedding coming soon.

“She’s bothering you?” Seunghyun caressed my hands.

“Yeah.” I sighed and continue to eat my tuna penni.

“Just forget about her and enjoy your favorite!” Seunghyun changed the subject and we continued our talk. Then few minutes later we heard the bell from the door chimed indicating that someone entered the restaurant, I gasped at the few people entering the area, I cursed for my bad luck. Yoobin saw me and strode her way with an angry look.

“I’ve been looking for for the whole week! You didn’t even bother telling me face to face!” Yoobin bashed me with hurtful words after that, Ji Yong stood behind her with a big bruise on his face, I smirked at the sight which cause Yoobin to shout at me.

“SANDARA PARK!’ she spat at my face, before I reacted Seunghyun had already stood up.

“Excuse me, I don’t know who you really are but I hope you don’t insult my fiance.” Seunghyun held my hand and I felt myself blush, I saw Ji Yong staring at me intently.

“Well how about tell her to face her problems instead of hiding.”

“Look, she sent a resignation letter and paid for the penalty, so what are you spatting your saliva for?” Seunghyun doesn’t like hurting girl but he intimidates them with his stares and from the looks of it, Yoobin was frightened as he cringed to Ji Yong’s arm.

“If you excuse me, my fiance and I need to go plan some wedding things.” Seunghyun shoved Ji Yong aside and pulled me out but someone grabbed a whole of my free wrist. How I hope it wasn’t the person who got shove, but sadly it was. Seunghyun glared at him and attempted to take away my wrist but I winced in pain when he tugged it from Ji Yong’s grasp.

“Let.Go.Of.Her.” Seunghyun hissed every word as he sent the scariest glares he can do, Ji Yong reluctantly let go and went back to his impassive posture.

“She can’t leave until the fashion show for the Spring Wedding Fashion Show. We can terminate her other contract as an employee of Kim’s Wedding Company but not the contract she signed for the Fashion Show, because she already participated as a junior designer of the gowns.” Ji Yong explained, Seunghyun gritted his teeth and pushed Ji Yong.

“Well then terminate that contract too!” Seunghyun scoffed, Yoobin glared at him for Seunghyun assaulted her fiance.

“No can do. The collaboration of the other company who’s part of the fashion demands for Dara and Minzy’s design. We can’t take the credit for that, and they want to meet them too.” Yoobin said.

“How long do I have to stay with you?” I crossed my arms at yoobin, I saw her smirked for a little bit.

“2 weeks.”

“Fine. I’ll stay in one condition.”

“Dara, you’re in no rights to negotiate with us.” Yoobin sneered.

“Well then I’ll see you around.” I turned but was stopped by Yoobin this time.

“What’s the condition?”

“I don’t want G-dragon to be anywhere near me when I’m working.” I demanded and I saw Yoobin smiled.

“That’s not hard, it’s not as if my FIANCE would like to stick around to your face.” Yoobin commented and I just smiled bitterly.

“Just make sure he doesn’t. If I catch him in the rage where I see him, I’ll leave with no doubt.” I said before turning around and marched away, followed by Seunghyun.

“Are you sure?” Seunghyun didn’t want me to go back.

“Yeah, don’t worry that bastard won’t be anywhere near me.” I kissed and we drove off to our schedule of the day.

 

“Neh Appa, I’ll be there.” I said before putting down my phone, Appa wanted me to go and have dinner with him and umma because after I started working I’ve been too busy.

“Are we going tonight then?” Seunghyun asked, I just nodded and went in the house. I just got back from work after the talk with Yoobin yesterday, as far as I know Ji Yong did his part of the bargain and never did I see him today, not that I was looking for him.

“I’ll just change ok?” I said before going up to my room and took a quick shower, when I got out I heard my phone buzzed signaling I received a text.

‘Unnie, auntie asked us to join you tonight! I’ll see you then!’ a received a text from Minzy and Daesung, Chaerin and her husband, Taeyang and Bom talking about the same topic, I guessed it was gonna be a big dinner with my family and cousins.

“Let’s go?” Seunghyun knocked on my door, I turned to him with a smile and nodded as we left the house. We headed to the restaurant Appa told us to go, I found everyone was there seated quietly. I was going to greet them when I was greeted with bad luck first, next to my umma Ji Yong sat noiselessly while the others glared at him now and then.

“Well there’s my baby girl!’ Appa said happily as he guided me to sit next to him while Seunghyun sat next to me.

“Appa, why is Kwon Ji Yong here?” I said impassively.

“I thought I’d surprise you, your umma and I saw him this morning. He came to finally visit us, he apologized for not contacting us for the past 4 years.” my appa said.

“Appa have you forgot-” I whispered angrily at my appa’s ears but he cut me off.

“Whatever happened in the past, it is done. We should be happy we have Kwon Ji Yong back, my son.” My eyes widen as the last two words escaped from my appa’s mouth, he acted as if nothing happened.

“Jagiya, please let’s have a normal and talk about this later okay?” my umma fondled my hand but I pulled away as I glowered my face. 

The dinner was built with silence, conversations were spoke to among themselves, no one but my parents and Chaerin and Seungri attempted to make Ji Yong feel welcome. Taeyang took Bommie unnie home first because she started to feel sick due to the too much eating once again, Minzy and Daeung followed suite since they were drove to the venue by Taeyang. Chaerin and Seungri were busy chatting with my parents while Seunghyun and I talked about plans for the wedding, from the back of my eyes I could see Ji Yong being out off place. I felt a tug of pain in me but then again why should I feel pity for him when he never did to me, I shrugged of the feeling and continue to talk to Seunghyun. 

“Love…” Seunghyun turned to his phone, his faced changed to guilt.

“I need to go back to the office. It’s emergency.” I frowned at his statement.

“Mianhe. I’ll see you tomorrow okay?” He pecked me on my lips and left, I felt lonely then.

“Dara why don’t you talk to Ji Yong? Catch things up?” Umma suggested I gave her the ‘Are you serious?‘ look before walking my way to the garden nearby that I saw on our way to restaurant. The night became unexpectedly chilly, I rubbed my shoulder trying to warm myself, all of a sudden I felt a jacket wrapped around me. I turned to see Ji Yong  giving me a lopsided smile. I pushed away and threw his jacket to the floor.

“What are you trying to do?” I asked harshly.

“I thought you were cold so I gave you my jacket.”

“Well I don’t need your jacket!” I was about to go back but Ji Yong pulled me to his arms and enveloped me to a tight hug.

“Let go! Let go of me!” I struggled but it was no use.

“Jongmal Jongmal Mianhe.” he whispered to my ear, I continued to free myself.

“I know...it’s my fault...I know.” he said in a hushed voice, his voice cracked into a sob, I felt myself slowly stopped moving.

“Please let go of me.” I begged, in immediate he let go.

“I know I’ve hurt you...I know I have no rights to be here with you...I know that things changed and I’m very sorry.” he implored, I tried not to reach out to him and say it’s fine because it’s not.

“I told you sorry can’t cut it. Things won’t work out if we try to be friends because I know I still can’t forgive you.” I said honestly.

“What can I do to get it back then?” he looked at me as a tear dropped from his eyes.

“I don’t know. Ji Yong you know how I am, once you break my trust. It’s impossible to fix it.” I explained.

“I love you.” He said to me, I felt the blood was out of me. I wanted to say it back but instead I did what I know I should do, I slapped his face again. But this time I pushed him and attacked him with angry punches, I didn’t know what has gotten into me? 

“YOU DON’T LOVE ME! YOU DON’T!” I continued to punch him, he didn’t stop me.

“IF YOU DID! YOU WOULDN’T LEAVE ME!” I screamed on top my lungs.

“I HAVE NO CHOICE!” he shouted back, for the first time he shouted at me. I staggered back a few steps, my eyes was blurred with tears.

“I have no choice...I needed to leave at that moment.” he said softly this time.

“what happened to what you always say ‘everyone has a choice?’?” I wiped my tears away.

“I did have a choice but neither was favorable, sometimes choices comes with sacrifices.” he bowed his head, I no longer see his miserable face.

“Tell me, so I can understand...so I can understand why you left me!” I pushed him but he did not budge.

“I...Dara please just believe me that...that I don’t want this to happen. I didn’t want to hurt you…” he grabbed both of my shoulder but I pushed him away.

“You expect me to just trust you? Why don’t YOU-” I poked him chest. 

“trust me and tell me the reason why you left and never showed up till today? Huh?” I snarled once again.

"I'm sorry i can't tell." Ji Yong turned around and prepared to leave, I smirked loudly and he stopped in his tracks.

"You're such a liar. just admit it. Admit that you were not ready to commit right? I figured...We were 17 when you asked me to marry you. Who on earth would propose at the young age. You were scared am I right? tsk... Coward." I pushed him out of the entrance. i quickly bid goodbye to my parents before leaving the restaurant, i felt the aching in my heart again. i thought i was over this feelings 4 years ago? I'm getting married already? So why am i crying for that !?