i was too busy crying

He's my brother and also my boyfriend!!

 

When Oppa got home, I instantly locked the door and switched off the light though it was only 8 o’clock in the evening. I wrapped myself around a blue blanket as I held my knees tight to my chest and hushed myself not to cry again but it just keep coming.

“Dongseng?” I heard a slight knock and my oppa’s voice.

“Are you awake?” another bunch of words and knocking but I didn’t dare answer.

“Hey about today, we need to talk about it….I’m planning on stopping the whole fake relationship, so I can officially introduce my real girlfriend.” I felt a jolt of pain when he said ‘real girlfriend’, how could I forget? I was just a fake girlfriend.

“I hope we can talk about it, Dara? Are you really sleeping this early?” I knew I couldn’t fool him so, I wiped my tears and went to the toilet. I damped my hair with water and took a towel to wrapped around it, I got my robe to cover my clothes I wore just moments ago at Myeongdong after that I took myself and pretend to talked to someone as I opened the door.

“Ok..See you TOP oppa, tomorrow night!” I purposely said in front of Ji Yong and switched off my phone.

“Hey? Who was that?” he asked.

“Seunghyun oppa.”

“Oh ok...what happened to your eyes, it’s puffy and red? Have you been crying?” 

‘No duh? Of course I’m crying because you broke my heart, you selfish-’ I answered his question in my mind and stopped myself.

“Um...no the soap went into my eye and it irritated my eyes to the point it got puffy and red.” I answered instead.

“Ok...So I was saying….”

He told me his plan, but all I could think of how my heart is breaking. So the plan was just as easy as how it happened in Myeongdong this afternoon, I was the one who broke up with after seeing him with the girl. Then if anyone asked, it’s because Ji Yong and I were just siblings from the start and blah blah blah….he told me to improvise. 

Right after he left my room, I cried myself to sleep in hopes that the pain would go away the next morning, however, I was wrong. It only caused my massive swollen eyes and uneasy feeling in the stomach.

“Hey dongseng-WOAH!” he looked at my eyes with pure horror.

“What happened?” he asked again.

“I guess I’m allergic to soap.” that was the lamest excuse I said but what’s lamer was he believed in it.

“I’ll go ride in motorcycle today.” I said before leaving.

“Now?” 

“Yeah...bye.” I left then.

When I got to school, the first person to greet me was TOP oppa and he saw the puffy eyes.

“Are you ok?” I didn’t answer instead I just hugged him so tight I was shaking. Everyone stared at me as if I was doing a huge sin by hugging someone, TOP oppa guided me to an empty bench by the basketball court.

“You guys broke up?” he asked.

“Yeah…”

“You’re just gonna let him walk with her like that?” he pointed to the couple, I realized it was them. Everyone was staring at them then to me then back to the couple, everyone gasped and were confused.

“Seunghyun...I’ll explain everything to you...later… Are you free tonight?” I mumbled.

“Ok sure.” he said.

“Dara?” Minzy came beside me with confused look at Seunghyun.

“Let’s go...Oppa, I’ll just call you.” I gestured to him.

“Why are you with him?” Minzy questioned me.

“Because...He knew what happened.”

“You didn’t tell me why Ji Yong is with that girl Min Young..” she began but trailed off.

“Mian...I was too busy crying...See?” I pointed to my eyes and she just hugged me.

“Unnie….is it because of Ji Yong oppa?” she whispered to my ear and I just nodded.

“He...likes her…” I cooed and she embraced me again.

“Don’t worry…”